Discovery Gaming Community
Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Constellation Cruise - Official Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1320)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Davey Jones - 07-28-2006

[AW Wrote:MrSns,Jul 28 2006, 12:27 AM]Hey id some 1 tells me where to down load a cam that will work i will do the photography (record it) cause i only have Hypercamm :$ :) so if some 1 can tell me where to down load 1 i will do it =)
[snapback]27912[/snapback]

Im not sure I know what you mean by this. Are you asking about a software program to capture video from the game? if so then I am not sure I know of anything I know there are programs like that but I have no idea.

Dab,Jul 28 2006, 05:47 AM Wrote:If I'm able to make it I'll join whatever side has less people.
[snapback]27926[/snapback]

that is fine i will put you down as an alternate

LordKoss,Jul 28 2006, 06:35 AM Wrote:can i sign up to be a group leader for the cruis ships since im the only one
[snapback]27933[/snapback]

thats fine.

Also I have changed that to group captain cause its too confusing between the event leader spot so you are a group captain just to clarify, unless you want to be involved with leading the event I can put you as an alternate. But I can't garantee at this time that leaders will be actively playing, just observing the course of the game.

------------------------------------
the list has been updated

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Kane - 07-28-2006

Oh, just so you'll know what to look for come game day... The name of the ship is the [RFP]Gesetz. If you have to ask what RFP stands for, you havn't spent enough time in Rhienland.

At the moment, the ship is still known as "Feuer." A name change has been applied for, so it should come through in time.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - AaronKoss - 07-28-2006

i whant group capitan for i whant to partisipate.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Davey Jones - 07-30-2006

I have posted some updates on the cruise shedule and destination. I will be posting all new information at the top of the thread so that people do not have to read down to see the main info.

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - AaronKoss - 07-30-2006

What are cran canarias aliences and are you telling me i can only use traid lanes in TWO systems :(

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Hyperwave22 - 07-30-2006

Quote:What are cran canarias aliences and are you telling me i can only use traid lanes in TWO systems

Gran Canaria has lots of corsairs if you're hostile to them. Gran Canaria itself is controlled by the zoners, so there shouldn't be a problem there.

The trade lane usage is limited to two systems, however, this could be changed. If it is however, the time it takes to complete the event might take much shorter, and not be as fun.

And Davey, do you have a calculator in your brain. You come up w/ these numbers and things and they're almost PERFECT! :yahoo:

Hyperwave22 :cool:

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Virus - 07-30-2006

I'll be a pirate, if no one minds. :)

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, you should make the limit class 9 weapons so that you don't have to scan EVERYONE. :)

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - AaronKoss - 07-30-2006

if they make the wep limit clas 9 then i can get gunship turits and i dont think any of you wold like that. :)

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Teaboy - 07-30-2006

requesting leadership of the terrorist faction. thanks

Constellation Cruise - Official Thread - Hyperwave22 - 07-30-2006

We could allow class 9 weapons only for fighters, but I don't think the scans will take very long w/ three people. Thusly, in my opinion, we should still limit to class 8, but I will still take it up w/ Davey.

Hyperwave22 :cool: