Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers | CC: Sapphire Raven - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers | CC: Sapphire Raven (/showthread.php?tid=140298)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | CC: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 11-07-2016

[[BOOSTING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | CC: Sapphire Raven - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-09-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Gentlemen,

I deeply apologize for the delay, it was entirely my fault however I understand that you have been equally busy. That being said, we are ready to receive Core technology including the remaining dossiers of infected personnel. These dossiers are particularly valued as they already protected us from Mr. Vertiga's sinister plans.

As for the Job Board invitation, we have yet to receive a response so far.

During this meeting we will also unveil the intelligence we promised, followed by sufficient proof in a response on this channel. Meeting details such as time or date will be held through this channel.

We will be in touch.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | CC: Sapphire Raven - Aether - 11-09-2016

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: NLBBNNC
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Mmm.

____

Good day Mister Weisen.

I'm Curator Leviathan, successor to Endurance, who'm was lost due to an incident involving radiation.

That's the second time this article was sent to me about that refinery. Allow me to give you some context.

The easiest way to begin is to state we made a temporary deal with the devil to send a message to the Order that we dislike being pushed around, and remind them that they aren't the only heavy hitting force in the Omicrons. My predecessor, the Keeper and myself still very much dislike and have no intention of befriending The Core. We've stated so to them, and since that refinery was removed, we've returned to open hostilities, destroying several of their warships when they were found.

Using our own enemy against another simply by providing them the location of an Iridium source The Order was making use of, rather than risking our own ships or people against a force that outnumbers us. A useful strategy.

As for your job board, we've no interest in furthering a conflict with the Crayter Republic, or starting one for that matter, despite their aggressive and militaristic vassal for The Order that they've become. However the board will be reviewed by the rest of the Inner Phalanx and discussed with a more open mind.

Your meeting will be arranged once we have the necessary time to do so. Until then, I bid you farewell.

- L

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | CC: Sapphire Raven - Aether - 11-13-2016

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: ATX
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: The End

____

Lane Hackers,

Word reached me our little meeting went well. Sorry I couldn't be present, but I've got preparations to make for another venture.

However, before I go and commit myself to that, I'm passing along the evidence you requested as well as your authorization key to the suspects database.

>>VISUAL EVIDENCE: x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x

From the evidence above, you'll notice a clear sign of cooperation with both The Navy and the Crayterians. According to The Order, their presence in The Independent Worlds was supposedly temporary, but as you can see by the arrival of their associates in The Dragons, it is no longer so. Having lost two warships to their operation in The Independent Worlds, as well as an Iridium refinery in The Edge, their integrity is to be questioned. Their focus on matters not involving Nomads have increased, and I don't think I have to tell you that it was our forces who stood against the infectees from Tau-117, and theirs who wasted their time rescuing one person.

Having been betrayed by The Crayterians, I don't exactly have positive thoughts for them, but with their intelligence division 'disappearing' and their new Government essentially becoming a puppet for The Order, I have no doubt that they're a vassal. A staging ground for The Order's attempt at claiming even more territory for their Grand Admiral's personal Empire. First the Omicrons, and now the Independent Worlds. Expect their law to begin extending to this region unless they're dealt with, and dealt with they shall be.

Lastly, here's the access you were given.

>>Encryption key

Good luck. Don't let The Order dig their claws in to you any further.

- L

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | CC: Sapphire Raven - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-14-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Guten Tag.

Thank you the intelligence. It is indeed troubling to see the Order not focusing in its primary directive and instead developing a relationship with the government of Liberty. I want to reassure you that we will confront them about these developments.

This is the intelligence that was promised and compiled by the very person who witnessed it. Of course, as you can imagine, since then we have questioned the Order's ability to root out suspicious or infectious activity. However I have faith you will be more diligent where the Order has recently proven to be ineffective.

I believe with this final batch of intelligence sharing we have concluded this round of discussions.

We will be in touch.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers | CC: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 11-14-2016

[Image: yh1BhiB.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hello.

Thank you for the information regarding the Legionnaire. Though, it's weird seeing this one in particular acting odd, Jack Harrison was a quiet one yet mildly eccentric. I'll let you know how the investigation will go, if there proves to be any fruitful results. If we find any more information regarding the Order, we'll be sure to send it along.

We may or may not be busy within the next few days though, some matters may be arising. Hopefully it won't delay the inspection, but we'll see.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]