Discovery Gaming Community
Goodnight, sweet prince. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Goodnight, sweet prince. (/showthread.php?tid=140703)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Goodnight, sweet prince. - Backo - 06-30-2016

What did @Karst do besides dressing up in a pink dress to deserve this ill fate?
What did @Mephistoles do besides being bad to deserve this ill fate?
What did @Lythrilux do besides making Core to deserve this ill fate?

RE: Goodnight, sweet prince. - QuinnZai - 06-30-2016

You've gone and done it now Disco admins. From poor decision to poor decision. I always stood in the background, not saying a word because I knew my voice would only be smothered and then banned. But now you've started an uproar that will ultimately leave this community ripped apart. I agree entirely with Luke who had the guts to actually speak up for most of us that felt it was pointless before.

Freedom of speech? If that's something you fight for irl, you are disgraceful. If someone has an opinion and it's not the same as yours, ban it, hide it and carry on like nothing happened. Dictatorship? Definitely what you guys are right now. It's your way or no way at all. Or if by some miracle you are proven wrong and you agree, you privately make the changes and NEVER publicly apologize for being wrong in something that matters to many people.

I feel most of the current admins should step down. I have watched you destroy this community for months now and you honestly just don't care. What a friendly staff you lot are. I definitely don't recommend this game to anyone anymore. I used to care and pour my heart and soul into it, but you lot just destroy any love the community gives this game.

And to top it off, you are pretty damn biased. Your friends come first no matter what. It's ridiculous honestly but what do you expect when people who should never be admins, become admins. Then you have some people who cry about literally everything that happens and for some reason you guys take them seriously. Those people who get hurt by such minor opposition on the internet, should never even be on the internet in the first place. But whatever. I just had to add my bit here because I am so sick of this. I miss the times I had on Disco when you weren't admins. Things may have been a bit slower but at least it wasn't a dictatorship and we all mattered.

Good luck, you will DEFINITELY need it

RE: Goodnight, sweet prince. - Omicron - 06-30-2016

(06-30-2016, 05:23 PM)Bloodl1ke Wrote: What did @Lythrilux do besides making Core to deserve this ill fate?

Can answer only with a single word, an obscene, albeit a short one.

RE: Goodnight, sweet prince. - Luke. - 06-30-2016

One word? Mm, funny that. One vague, non-explanatory word that's considered profanity. So very fulfilling in this discussion. Full of reason and satisfactory evidence for your accusation.

I used to like you, Omicron. You were respectable once.

RE: Goodnight, sweet prince. - Omicron - 06-30-2016

I apologize that by speaking freely about the worst menace I have ever encountered in discovery since Doj, I have offended you. However I neither need, demand or care about your "respect".

Then perhaps you'd like to provide some evidence of your resultant agreement with this decision. You could even rise above the admin team yourself by at least going that one, easy step up by actually giving us some sign of why active members of a dying community, were thrown out.

RE: Goodnight, sweet prince. - An'shur - 06-30-2016

(06-30-2016, 08:23 PM)Omicron Wrote: I apologize that by speaking freely about the worst menace I have ever encountered in discovery since Doj, I have offended you. However I neither need, demand or care about your "respect".

Lyth, the worst menace? Well you have just given him yet another nice title.

On one side I agree he is sometimes a bit rough, unpredictable and complicated, but he has created a lot of activity in the Omicrons. Who would Order players fight in the Omicrons if Lyth did not ressurect Core? Nomads obviously, the ones that are showing up only if there is a farmer in 99. Good luck with that.

Core| is not and has never been perfect, nobody and nothing is. Core| ganks people, people gank Core|, no matter who was the first ganker. Group fightings are not fair in most cases, but Lyth has put a lot of his time into Core| and changed Omicrons in a very positive and interesting way. I say that he don't deserve the sudden banhammer impact.

And now tell me what have you done beside the Omicron update I like a lot, the system layouts and the envirnoment in general. Good, but on the other hand, there are some wrong things you do too. (Everybody does, even me) One perfect example is your way of engaging people in pvp combat. Giving lines like "Let's dance" or "Admiral Gollanski sends his regards" and then without any obvious warning blasting the enemy shields and almost killing him/her, forcing f g f g bot bat smashing, which gives you a very unfair advantage is a bad move. I have seen you do this several times on multiple ocassions. Core|and Lyth, when attacking, are at least throwing in valid engagement notices, as opposing to you. In your special case the engagements are never enjoyable. Who is the menace? It is not Lythrilux.

RE: Goodnight, sweet prince. - Ninja - 06-30-2016

(06-30-2016, 08:48 PM)Anshur Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:23 PM)Omicron Wrote: I apologize that by speaking freely about the worst menace I have ever encountered in discovery since Doj, I have offended you. However I neither need, demand or care about your "respect".

Lyth, the worst menace? Well you have just given him yet another nice title.

On one side I agree he is sometimes a bit rough, unpredictable and complicated, but he has created a lot of activity in the Omicrons. Who would Order players fight in the Omicrons if Lyth did not ressurect Core? Nomads obviously, the ones that are showing up only if there is a farmer in 99. Good luck with that.

Core| is not and has never been perfect, nobody and nothing is. Core| ganks people, people gank Core|, no matter who was the first ganker. Group fightings are not fair in most cases, but Lyth has put a lot of his time into Core| and changed Omicrons in a very positive and interesting way. I say that he don't deserve the sudden banhammer impact.

And now tell me what have you done beside the Omicron update I like a lot, the system layouts and the envirnoment in general. Good, but on the other hand, there are some wrong things you do too. (Everybody does, even me) One perfect example is your way of engaging people in pvp combat. Giving lines like "Let's dance" or "Admiral Gollanski sends his regards" and then without any obvious warning blasting the enemy shields and almost killing him/her, forcing f g f g bot bat smashing, which gives you a very unfair advantage is a bad move. I have seen you do this several times on multiple ocassions. Core|and Lyth, when attacking, are at least throwing in valid engagement notices, as opposing to you. In your special case the engagements are never enjoyable. Who is the menace? It is not Lythrilux.

In my experience, certain things that one can find referenced to again and again by the same people on the forums are somehow totally invisible (at least to me) ingame.

Namely the Lyth-induced omicron activity explosion, and Lyth's fair fight tactics. Sometimes I wonder if its possibly just propaganda.

RE: Goodnight, sweet prince. - Black Widow - 06-30-2016

Good Riddance - We dont need trolls here, disco is better off without them!!

And so you're here.... Because? I could use you as a prime example of someone who deserves to be ousted, far more than any wrong-doing people like Karst could bring to the table.