Discovery Gaming Community
88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) (/showthread.php?tid=142230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Altejago - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 06:26 PM)Morosz Wrote: Umm NOPE. The 5th who were supposedly just watching had a somewhat balanced fight with the HF fighters when a lolwut indie decided to attack the HF. And then guess what everyone else started shooting the HF. I ordered the 5th to stand down because i thought it was huge overkill. (even i have a sense of fairplay sometimes)
So we watched you die because we didn't wanted you to get into the fight in the first place.

Hang on, correction;

They arrived not long after the indy LNGB started being a jerk, and I distinctly remember telling the 88th through suggestion that the snubs had it (When 5th and HF were engaged) They stayed long enough for two 5th to go down and the remainder looking a little worse for wear.

Only after that did it become a furball when a couple of others in the area who arrived by then started shooting.

At the end of the day, why do you folks really care? It just means more LN caps to shoot, more activity and I can imagine that after a short time these guys may just get sick of being blown up on sight all the time.

At the end of the day do what you do, 88th. You're no different than any one else who were new to things here.

EDIT: Just follow the rules and don't be upset you got burnt when playing with fire.

EDIT2: Hire DSE). Doe.Industries. $10,000,000

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - theflyingrock - 08-17-2016

time to bring the torp's back I guess oh and the 88th I hope you enjoy eating nova torp's all day long

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - kun - 08-17-2016

Guys....this is an information / feedback / questions topic...
If you just want to tell everyone how you will kill the new faction with the great might of your bomber and take all the blues...use the shoutbox. Thank you.

Call to arms - kun - 08-25-2016

Thanks and welcome to all who joined us the last few days. Unfortunately even though we have the total numbers for larger raids, we currently seem to be unable to get more than 5 members online during peak times. So in addition to our ingame recruitment id like to invite everyone reading this as well to join us, especially if your main online time is between 7 - 11 pm UTC (Server time)

Although our Focus is on capital vessels, we are open for all navy ships as of today. So bring whatever you have / enjoy / be comfortable with and join the action.
Just a warning though....as we experienced in our last bigger battles... many of our vessels have rockets, huge amounts of secondary turrets, flaks, etc...it might not always be the safest place for snubcraft...hostile or...not. Sad

Current activities are mainly fights in New York against Outcasts and HFs. Recent tries to have battles against Gallia in Magellan sadly werent possible due to a lack of enemies.
We also plan on participating in fights within Alaska.
Depending on the Numbers we are able to gather, frequent raids against Rheinland are planned, as the potential of active enemies seems to be great...as we recently found out.
Although this is a point that might need some RP wise working beforehand.

However a lot of ideas / plans are in the making to make your navy life more interesting. So if you like to help or want to get some ideas of your own realised join us please...contact Uzed or me on the Forums, ingame or just leave a message in here.

hope to see you guys in space

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Tabris - 08-25-2016

You may or may not be aware of this but Liberty and Rheinland aren't at war anymore. Doing so will likely invoke the wrath of both the Rheinland Government and the Liberty Government who won't take kindly to battlegroups attacking a neutral nation (now neutral anyways).

I recommend you focus your efforts against actual enemies of the Libertonian state such as Hellfire Legion or the Kingdom of Gallia. Smile

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Pvt.Pirate - 08-25-2016

[problem settled] nothing to add.

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - An'shur - 08-25-2016

(08-17-2016, 03:23 PM)kun Wrote: ZOI: Liberty Systems and Magellan

Apparently, you consider Hamburg as one of the Liberty systems. As far as I remember, the war is over, so don't go warmongering just few clicks from Altona, please.

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - kun - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 08:46 AM)Tabris Wrote: You may or may not be aware of this but Liberty and Rheinland aren't at war anymore. Doing so will likely invoke the wrath of both the Rheinland Government and the Liberty Government who won't take kindly to battlegroups attacking a neutral nation (now neutral anyways).

I recommend you focus your efforts against actual enemies of the Libertonian state such as Hellfire Legion or the Kingdom of Gallia. Smile

As the whole diplomacy of houses are created through the RP of Players, i am sure that the peace with Rheinland is something that can be changed.
But for now of course we will stick with the enemies given.

(08-25-2016, 09:15 AM)Pvt.Pirate Wrote: I'm asking myself if the name "88th" was intendedly chosen or random.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_(number)#In_white_nationalism
"Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.[8] The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.[9]

Often, this number is associated with the number 14, e.g. 14/88, 14-88, or 1488; this number symbolizes the Fourteen Words coined by David Lane, a prominent white nationalist.[10] Example uses of 88 include the song "88 Rock 'n' Roll Band" by Landser, and the organizations Column 88 and Unit 88. Currently, the Michigan-based ANP uses 14 in its domain name and 88 as part of a radio sign-off.[citation needed]"

cant talk right now, black helicopters are following me....but i found something...
ah damn...Illuminati at the front door, Aliens blocking the way out back.

I just need to tell you....the chem trails are real!!!!!

Do not go to the Police with it, they are all working for the Jews.
And dont trust the Military either...you know most of them have or had a 88th Division...People think this simply is a consecutive numbering of Units like 101st but we know better dont we?

ahhh oh no...cant go through the cellar....did you know vampires are real?

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Morosz - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 10:01 AM)kun Wrote: As the whole diplomacy of houses are created through the RP of Players, i am sure that the peace with Rheinland is something that can be changed.
But for now of course we will stick with the enemies given.
Are you implying that you will create more problems for Libgov in the future?

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - sindroms - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 10:01 AM)kun Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 09:15 AM)Pvt.Pirate Wrote: I'm asking myself if the name "88th" was intendedly chosen or random.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_(number)#In_white_nationalism
"Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.[8] The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.[9]

Often, this number is associated with the number 14, e.g. 14/88, 14-88, or 1488; this number symbolizes the Fourteen Words coined by David Lane, a prominent white nationalist.[10] Example uses of 88 include the song "88 Rock 'n' Roll Band" by Landser, and the organizations Column 88 and Unit 88. Currently, the Michigan-based ANP uses 14 in its domain name and 88 as part of a radio sign-off.[citation needed]"

cant talk right now, black helicopters are following me....but i found something...
ah damn...Illuminati at the front door, Aliens blocking the way out back.
I just need to tell you....the chem trails are real!!!!!
Do not go to the Police with it, they are all working for the Jews.
And dont trust the Military either...you know most of them have or had a 88th Division...People think this simply is a consecutive numbering of Units like 101st but we know better dont we?
ahhh oh no...cant go through the cellar....did you know vampires are real?

You were given a fairly legitimate question concerning a possible breach of server/forum rules. Is that really how you want to portray your group's attitude towards feedback?