Discovery Gaming Community
A Military Grade Firework - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Military Grade Firework (/showthread.php?tid=150835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 06-24-2017

Murray ignored Driva, looking closer at the bomb.
"How confident are you?"
She leaned over at the Rheinlander, whispering something.
"I only ask because I've been told you've been taking forvever.."

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 06-24-2017

"Driva" turned to "Arvestian" and they whispered to each other.
Whatever is going on there, I need a security for myself. That means, there should be a swich that only I can swich off. Or on, to detonate it.
Ok, will be done. I hope that only we know the plans.
We do. They only know what is inside, but only we know how it all works. That's why we became engineers and the others are... pilots, soldiers or whatever.
They slowly walked away and countinued the work at the real bomb.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 06-24-2017

"So.. are we gonna get a demonstration..? .. or is this still not a functioning prototype?"
Murray crossed her arms, giving Driva a fairly unimpressed glare.

"It looks fairly well made.. Perhaps it will actually work.."

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Ikarus_Hagen - 06-24-2017

It will work Gearing. And you, rheinlander, who are you? Who is this guy? Hm?
He looks cheeky at Gearing and then teasing at the rheinlander.
This is totally suspicious. I will demonstrate it tomorrow, 1000 in front of Junaeu. Be there or not,
but Arvestian and me will be there. Leave now my lab to let us countinue on the real bomb.

He waves them away and went with "Arvestian" to the bomb, saying to the others: Bring that one to the "Driva", now.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - Spectre - 06-25-2017

Murray scoffed, giving Driva a fairly wide, unsatisfied glare before motioning the Rheinlander to leave with her. She motioned for Nova to follow when she was able, giving her a meaningless thumbs up and a smile.

RE: A Military Grade Firework - DarkTails - 06-25-2017

Nova caught up after a quick look over of the bomb, now curiously looking at the Rheinlander for a moment, then returning her tired gaze forward. "Something you needed?"

"Yes.. A couple things.. First, Nova, meet Marshal Tomas Lindhurst.. He's a representative from the E.S.R.D.'s Utah sect, and he's been told to help us wherever needed. He's knowledgeable, and knows his way around these schematics.."
They stopped near a doorway with a pinpad next to it.
"Now, I made you head of this operation, even if the LC is a rank and pay grade above you. This is a test to see how well I can count on you for operations, considering how much I've heard from Allen. Therefore, I'm giving you position over him, and I'd like you to supervise his men and him while they build this thing."

"I'll do just that, Ma'am. I'll ensure they make up for the.. delay, they created. I assure you, there won't be anymore.. production problems." She stood next to the two. "A pleasure, Marshall Lindhurst." One of her operatives makes a brief appearence to hand her coffee, then disappears. "Will there be anything else?"

"Ou-.. yea.. What are your thoughts on Allen? He came from the Third Fleet, where they have a history of.. less than stellar acts of military insecurity.."
She opened the door, allowing Lindhurst in but staying out to talk with her.
"I just want to know if he's making good use of the Omaha and the people in the fleet.."

"He puts Omaha to good use, he's a good man, even if he is a bit.. hard on the crew in terms of PT. Insecurity? No way, I'd never call him insecure. He's good at what he does, and I couldn't see anyone more fit for Omaha's helm than him. Seen him in action, and he's talented." She took a sip from her coffee. "Honestly, Ma'am, I think he should make Commodore. Then again, I'd be Commander if up to me, but that's my two cents." She took a full drink now, leaning on the wall.