Discovery Gaming Community
Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted (/showthread.php?tid=175341)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Haruto.Yashida-HC - 12-09-2019

well incorporate the kusari red logo

then have kusri state police written somewhere

also [KSP] put in there too

would prefer a 3D one but not important also wouldnt mind a signature too

I am open for suggestions and designs

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Megaera - 12-09-2019

Good to see so many people replying.

Lets return some activity to Kusari!

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Banned player t202085 - 12-09-2019

(12-08-2019, 10:55 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: Honestly I was thinking about Starting a KSP.

Edit: Would be interesting for me leading Police factions for both Lib and Kusari But was just a thought

I have some police battlecruisers XD

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Banned player t202085 - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 04:27 PM)LV-426 Wrote: Helo Knf listening

KNF only log to keep ofldom, would be great to see an actual KNF

well guys i will be trying to put things in motion ....

I am trying to design pages for the group already

And i will be making sure these pages are suitable

I may even show some samples once I have a page design finished

just need the logo now

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Jayenbee - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 07:12 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: Well you would have activity if the Kusari Lawfuls would stay in Kusari instead of invading Liberty with 2 snubs and a Battlecruiser

'Kusari players' wouldn't have a reason to go into Liberty if there were people in Kusari. - Ever consider that those people are the ones who enjoy Kusari and decided to play a lawful ID (Kempeitai) that allows them some leniency in operational area?

It's only natural that people go where the acitivity is, sometimes going to drastic ends to achieve this. At times I've flown my Dragon outside of my ZOI and essentially RP'd as going on a 'deep ops', just to get interactions as a Dragon! - People always poke fun and joke saying; 'Lol [insert faction here] is dead', well maybe they wouldn't be if that faction had someone in the vicinity to reliably play with. Sure, you can do inner-faction RP, but as time goes by and especially with a dwindling player-base, it gets a little stale with the same people. (No offence intended to anyone, it's just the nature of the beast)

That being said, this is the whole point of this thread. - A cry of help from those people who're trying to do stuff in Kusari, please, help us. You're our only hope.

For the record, no, I wasn't one of those Kempeitai. But I am one of the Kempeitai indies rolling about recently.

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Groshyr - 12-09-2019

Is that a Kempeitai cruiser?

I am understanding that this discussion is going the right way then and things should hot up a bit more once I get the ball rolling.

Once my pages are complete I will attempt to recruit and maybe do it as an unofficial faction for the time being.

Unless of course I get a flood of people wanting to join .

Which is really what I am after ....but as has been said activity is not at its highest nowadays but i will make every effort to improve the activity and also the amount of action in Kusari.

I am hoping I have about 3 to 4 members lkined up already too which is good and I will also do a discord server for it too.

NOW back to creating some more stuff and completing my research

Farewell for now

oh and also @"Silverlight"

I will have a battlecruiser aswell I love Kusari ships

Cheers

RE: Kusari Lawfuls Wanted - Megaera - 12-09-2019

Guess we need alot of bombers