Discovery Gaming Community
Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? (/showthread.php?tid=175631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Major. - 12-22-2019

Please no, the Carrier is supposed to be rare and not seen 24/7 in every raid.

Typhoons and Hurricanes are enough for caps. If we face a pure cap spam, we can Always switch to Bombers.

But for the love of the Coalition, do not allow Indies to fly that!

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Nika - 12-22-2019

Honestly, just limit it to O-52 and any system with direct connection to it. With the exception of O-55, perhaps, since it contains the Coalition base, too.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Goliath - 12-22-2019

-Cannot fly Battleships in any system containing a Jump Gate.

yes yes to balance?

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - SnakeLancerHaven - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:38 PM)Paul S. Wrote: Please no, the Carrier is supposed to be rare and not seen 24/7 in every raid.

Typhoons and Hurricanes are enough for caps. If we face a pure cap spam, we can Always switch to Bombers.

But for the love of the Coalition, do not allow Indies to fly that!

As a compromise of not seeing Hurricanes everywhere in Sirius and just limited to Omegas, Bretonia, I think that's a good idea :v

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Groshyr - 12-22-2019

This tsundere has a point

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - LaWey - 12-22-2019

Dont feel its necessary. Of course balance issues can be solved, but i guess we will just get poor sairs finally demotivated.
*its humjump asked to make cap fights funnier?*

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:38 PM)Groshyr Wrote: About Carrier and ID: InRP Coalition recourses are pretty limited afaik and construction of so many carriers might take time and a lot of cash which is a problem for commies. Isn't it? *awaits lawey for the answer*

Constructing jumpgates takes time, yet the ones in Poole and Exeter were just magicked into existence. Meanwhile Newcastle's still disconnected.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Couden - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:35 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Yes Couden, you might wish to try some tea, then you'll understand the Bretonian point of view

Nah, I am fine with high quality of Volgograd Vodka

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Couden - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:43 PM)Thunderer Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 03:38 PM)Groshyr Wrote: About Carrier and ID: InRP Coalition recourses are pretty limited afaik and construction of so many carriers might take time and a lot of cash which is a problem for commies. Isn't it? *awaits lawey for the answer*

Constructing jumpgates takes time, yet the ones in Poole and Exeter were just magicked into existence. Meanwhile Newcastle's still disconnected.

And Ark is already waiting near 49 JG

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Lythrilux - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:16 PM)Couden Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 03:14 PM)Shiki Wrote: I was advocating buff of the Coalition ID back in the day for the part of Cruisers.

I honestly don't mind it, unless Coalition gets a moderate-sized ZOI, not bigger than a Hessian at least. Otherwise not, because faction that can fly carriers and attack lawful literally anywhere is in fact broken. Nomad indie and HF indies are not comparable.

Let them fly inside Omegas and border systems like in Order ID

All Coalition caps should be permitted yet restricted like this imo. Omega ZoI and bordering systems for Cruiser, BC and Carrier.