Discovery Gaming Community
Ravenna Invicta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Ravenna Invicta (/showthread.php?tid=195398)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Pleasuration - 08-30-2023

[Image: 6eYifrM.png]

Sender ID
Administrator Francisco de Rozas
Recipient
executor Massimo Insigne

executor Massimo Insigne,

There was a slight delay in my usual Reinforced Alloys deliveries and as a result Ravenna Invicta lost some Base Hit Points but luckily I could patch it up back to 100% Hit Points by delivering 2500 Hull Segments.
Please find all base maintenance delivery reports since Core 3 Upgrade below:

[Image: image.png]

Atentamente,

[Image: 5RDPUdc.png]

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Pleasuration - 08-30-2023

Sender ID
Recipient
executor Massimo Insigne

We finished the construction of 25 additional hangars on Ravenna Invicta earlier today as well.

Atentamente,

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Pleasuration - 09-02-2023

Sender ID
Recipient
executor Massimo Insigne

Please find new Base Materials Delivery reports below:

Atentamente,

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Pleasuration - 09-05-2023

Sender ID
Recipient
executor Massimo Insigne

Atentamente,

RE: Ravenna Invicta - vladimir26 - 09-06-2023

Sender ID
Executor Massimo Insigne
Recipient
Francisco de Rozas

Francisco,

The work you've put into Invicta station is nothing less than impressive. Now, with the hangars complete be sure the fighter wings have everything they need to execute combat operations. While the Deterrence's Conclave is in charge of the forces stationed aboard, I entrust you to continue managing all the logistics operations on board Ravenna. Your deeds once again show you're the perfect man for this job.

In her wisdom,
Executor Massimo Insigne

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Pleasuration - 09-09-2023

Sender ID
Recipient
Deterrence Conclave

Deterrence Conclave,

Atentamente,

(09-06-2023, 08:29 PM)vladimir26 Wrote:

Sender ID
Executor Massimo Insigne
Recipient
Francisco de Rozas

Francisco,

The work you've put into Invicta station is nothing less than impressive. Now, with the hangars complete be sure the fighter wings have everything they need to execute combat operations. While the Deterrence's Conclave is in charge of the forces stationed aboard, I entrust you to continue managing all the logistics operations on board Ravenna. Your deeds once again show you're the perfect man for this job.

In her wisdom,
Executor Massimo Insigne

Sender ID
Subject
My Commitment and Dedication to Excellence

Executor Massimo Insigne,

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my profound commitment and dedication to my role and responsibilities within the Deterrence group. As a member of this team, I hold the utmost respect for our mission and vision, and I am determined to excel in my position.

From the moment I joined this organization, I have strived to give my best in every task and project assigned to me. I firmly believe that excellence is not a one-time achievement but a continuous pursuit. Therefore, I consistently aim to surpass expectations and deliver results that reflect the highest standards.

My dedication to my work goes beyond mere job satisfaction; it is rooted in a deep passion for what I do. I believe that this passion fuels my determination to continually improve and evolve in my role. It is my aspiration to be more than just an asset to the Deterrence group; I aim to be irreplaceable.

In the pursuit of excellence, I actively seek opportunities for growth and development. I welcome challenges as chances to learn and to prove my abilities. I strive to stay ahead of industry trends and embrace innovative approaches to problem-solving. Moreover, I eagerly collaborate with my colleagues, believing that our collective efforts yield the best results.

I understand that trust and confidence are earned over time, and I am committed to consistently demonstrating my reliability and competence. By doing so, I hope to reinforce the belief that I am indeed the best person for the job within the Deterrence group.

I am deeply appreciative of the support, guidance, and mentorship provided by you and the entire leadership team of the Deterrence group. It has been instrumental in my professional journey, and I look forward to contributing even more to the success of our organization in the future.

Please know that my commitment to excellence and my dedication to the Deterrence group's goals remain unwavering. I am confident that together, we can achieve remarkable accomplishments.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Atentamente,

Sender ID
Subject
Replenishment of Provisions and Simulation Equipment

Dear Executor Massimo Insigne,,

I am pleased to announce that we have recently completed a significant replenishment of provisions and simulation equipment at Ravenna Invicta Station. Here is a brief overview of our new resources:

Food Rations: We have recently received a shipment of 5000 Food Rations, ensuring that our fighter wings always have sufficient Nutri-packs for any task or operation.

Oxygen: With a new supply of 5000 Oxygen, we can ensure that our personnel always have access to a safe and stable environment.

Water: We have also received a new supply of 5000 Water, ensuring hydration for our personnel during their service to our Deterrence group.

Simulation Equipment: We have upgraded our simulation equipment to prepare our fighter wings for any potential combat operations. This equipment will help our personnel keep their skills sharp and be optimally prepared.

These replenishments are evidence of our continued dedication to the success of our Deterrence group and the effective execution of any missions placed before us. We are ready to fully utilize our skills and resources to support the Deterrence group.

I look forward to your feedback on these developments and am ready to address any further instructions or needs.

Atentamente,

RE: Ravenna Invicta - Pleasuration - 09-10-2023

Sender ID
Recipient
Deterrence Conclave

Deterrence Conclave,

Atentamente,

RE: Ravenna Invicta - DTR-Sunset - 09-11-2023

Sender ID
High Commander Eros Galanis
Recipient
Francisco de Rozas

Senor Rozas,

It seems like our base has made some incredible progress all thanks to you. Congratulations, amigo! I really can't think of anyone who'd fit this role better than you.
We have a good reason to celebrate . You have my permission to provide the station's crew with any alcoholic beverage of your choice available on Crete. Yes, you heard me right, all 300 of them. Actually, make it 302 since we'll be joining the party as well!

Now that I think about it, why limit yourself only to one drink? Bring a healthy mix of Gin and Rum for a jolly good time, amigo. We'll be making good ol' Cretan Cocktails.

Let me know when you have the bottles delivered and we'll throw the best party this station ever had.

By her wisdom,
High Commander Eros Galanis