Discovery Gaming Community
[Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=198136)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Leeon26 - 08-05-2023

Khada.Jin - Hogosha VHF
If it's not too late

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Tenshi Kuonji - 08-05-2023

Minako Aino to the Lawful side, if is not to late to complement the lawful i saw they are needed for the slot

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Emperor Tekagi - 08-05-2023

Pretty nice despite the absences and visible skill gap. Kudos to Mr. Organizer for staying out and Omi for briefly stepping out to give our lads the chance to have an enjoyable fight.
Fate was sealed but I think (and hope) the rest also had fun like I did.

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Chxlls - 08-05-2023

GGs to all involved and thank you to the organizers for making the fight as balanced as possible given the absences.

- >|<Yori.Aoki

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Mort - 08-05-2023

GF guys

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Zeb - 08-05-2023

Kudos, this was fun! Those duels at the end were nerve-racking though (for someone who hasn't been in a proper fight since 2019).

- SRD]Kiritumi

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Couden - 08-05-2023

Sorry can't made it cuz war driving back home

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Tenshi Kuonji - 08-05-2023

For those winners are to stay in the Snapshot, and for honorability and well deserved way, my project will bring a gift for 15M Each for participate this event, and show the proud and fear for the Kusari Empire!
Long Live the Dragons!!
[Image: AyFUZhP.jpg]

The prize is possible as a Reward for the Event I personally participate, in a small project called "The Hidden Palace Project", thank you for the participation!!

//Prizes have been delivered to Those ships mentioned in the picture
}|{-Sokushi YR|Wakizashi {BD}Otakemaru
Remember this is a Personal FREE Reward, I wanted to share with the winners as long you stay till the finish of the event, it has no obligations and no way to stick it out, just wanted to share a little bit of extra bonus for the winner participations ... this reward is not fullfilled and has nothing to bring to the Server Administration, the Event Management/Creator or even me itself! just a personal project still work into my own cause.
Thanks for participate the event!!

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Yūmō Rōnin - 08-05-2023

Outcome & Thoughts

I'm sorry that many didn't show up, but we tried to adapt by regulating numbers of the Blood Dragons against the Lawful side. It was extremely difficult to achieve balance, and next time I will take better steps against such circumstances. As soon as the first lawful was disabled, two, then three BD ships stepped aside... Later on, gradually joined in. I personally did not fire a single shot. Final outcome of course doesn't affect the storyline in any way. It's there for fun. Feedback is welcome as always.

Victors: Blood Dragons (In truth, everyone who participated. Kusari needs activity, and inspired players).

@Tenshi Kuonji - That's a very sweet gesture. If you need credits, I can wire some over.

Arigatō.

RE: [Event] Tottori Skirmish - "Yami no Kourin" - Saturday, 5th August 830 A.S, 18 UTC - Chxlls - 08-05-2023

(08-05-2023, 08:16 PM)Yūmō Ronin Wrote:
Outcome & Thoughts

I'm sorry that many didn't show up, but we tried to adapt by regulating numbers of the Blood Dragons against the Lawful side. It was extremely difficult to achieve balance, and next time I will take better steps against such circumstances. As soon as the first lawful was disabled, two, then three BD ships stepped aside... Later on, gradually joined in. I personally did not fire a single shot. Final outcome of course doesn't affect the storyline in any way. It's there for fun. Feedback is welcome as always.

Victors: Blood Dragons (In truth, everyone who participated. Kusari needs activity, and inspired players).

@Tenshi Kuonji - That's a very sweet gesture. If you need credits, I can wire some over.

Arigatō.

You guys did everything you could to make it balanced when you didn’t have to, both before and during the event. In the end the better team won and they won fairly. You organized the event as best as you could and you can best believe we look forward to many more.

Thank you sincerely for organizing!