Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Dantes - 01-15-2010

Discovery Forum Name:Edmund.Dantes
Name:Frantz Hocker
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):ill_nino98
Height:1.75m
Weight:70kg
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Brown

Planet/Station of Origin:Planet New Berlin

Background Information: Frantz was born in an extremely odd family: his father was a Rheinlander and his mother a Libertonian. Those two met at freeport 4. Hans Hocker, his father, was a Rheinland Cruiser Commander and also he had ties to almost every part of Sirius, being an influential man. On that day he was visiting an old friend, a bretonian by the name of Edison Ryce who at the time was the bartender of the station. Strangely though, he also knew Anne-Marie Becket who was a Libertonian freighter capitan.. The two met and it was love at first sight. (To make the story shorter, they eventually got married, before the war of course, and moved to planet New Berlin, where Ann-Marie eventualy got Rheinland cittezsnhip and was accepted within the society. Then the war started and she was decleared a traitor by the Liberty goverment.)
And now a few words about Frantz' life: He was born on Planet New Berlin, and at the age of 6 he went to the New Berlin Military school, where he excelled in both theory and practice. After finishing the Military school we went to the New Berlin Military Academy. Wanting to follow in his father's footsteps, he has taken great interest in capital ships and fighters. Before posting this application he has flown in his father's old Valkerye -class Heavy Fighter, helped some traders and fough many pilots. Eventualy seeing that his fighter was outdated, he got the new Wraith -class heavy fighter, following in his father's footsteps.

Basic Personality Traits:

-Works hard to achieve his goals to be like he's father.
-He is disciplined and respectfull
-He works well in a group.

Ship Class:

Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery?
I've been playing the Discovery official server for about 3-4 weeks

What made you come play on Discovery?
To be honest I was searching for some mods and it poped in front of my eyeballs and as soon as I installed it I instantely fell in love with it.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery server?
1 Order pilot,1 USI pilot,2 IMG pilots and of course the Heart.of.Darkness witch of course is Frantz' ship

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Mainly beacuse of my first contact with Rheinland during the freelancer single player campaign witch I finished a dozen times more than 1 years ago...but I still know the game.
And secondely because Rheinland is the best faction ever, along sides the Order and IMG.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Walter Wolf - 01-15-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Walter.Wolf
Full Name: Daniel.Rommel
In Game Name:[RSS]Rommel

Height: 186
Weight: 85
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg system :Planet Hamburg

Background Information:Orphan rescued by private pilot named Daniel Rommel
Dont know much about his family and what happened to them.Pilot Daniel who rescued him has take under his care where he give him new home and family.From first day in school Daniel was problematic child where he was often making trouble with other people.Daniel his rescuer haved big tolleranci on him while the rest of fammily tryed to throw him out on the street.Thankfully Daniel was stoped his fammily to make that and explained why is agressive to the others people.After primary school hi didnt show any progress on his
behaviour in fact his behaviour was much worst than before fighting against police joining the street gang
One night Daniel was go out with his gang friends.After few drinks they started to bother other people and looting few alcholic stores.Few minutes police has called that in sector where was Daniel is law distrubed,few minutes after the police respond very fast where Daniel and his friends resist to be arrested.When they come in police station Daniel has called his father (Older Daniel) to get him out from jail.Older Daniel refuse that.After that younger Daniel was send to the court where he was quilty.But what was Older Daniel done is that he make judge to younger Daniel send him on military school in system New Berlin.The fact younger Daniel didnt know that he was excepting service in jail for long years.In military school he was putted to special program (rehabilitation from criminality).First few months he ressist to that but in the end thought officiers broke him down.Few months after he was very disciplined and shows great abbility in class.After the military school and graduation he was sendet back to home system in Hamburg where he was stationed on battleship Westfallen where he finished his service of 7 months.The officier was give him a document to join in proffesional army which he kept that document but didnt sign.Few days off military service he started to be a indipendet trader on relation Hamburg system to New Berlin.One day he went back to Hamburg system to visit his father and mentor but at home he hear a very sadly news
the older Daniel was killed in action by a hessians raiding party somewhere between planet Hamburg and Bering jumpgate .Younger Daniel sad and angry has start to search document which one officier give him after finnishing service in military to rejoin in proffesional military.First two months his only interested in revenge for his loss.His colleagu has sayed to him "if you want a revenge fine but dont endanger us i dont be dead because your revenge deal it with that"these words cooled him and he lost interest in vengeace .Daniel now is currently stationed at battleship Westfalen in Hamburg system for almost full year

Basic Personality Traits: -Quick in making decision
-Respectfull to higher rank
-High tolleranci to the others
-Been in combat (which also is familiriazed with victories and failures)
-Disciplined

Ship Class:Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

Other:For how long have you been playing on Discovery?
-almost 1.5 year
What made me to come on discovery?:
-Well discovery is first mode i started and get in to it
Why joining RM?
-Organization
-Stronger RP than any other house wich making military feeling closer to "realistic"
-Design of ships color of weapons....etc
-to learn more about RP

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 01-15-2010

Thank you for your time and interest in our faction meine Herren.

Frantz Hocker: Please fill out the form we sent you //PM
and return it via the SAME channel you recieved it //PM me back

Daniel.Rommel: Mein Herr, there must be something worth telling in your life. Right now your biography is far from beeing complete. //please put more effort into your application (The bio mostly).

Thank you gentlemen

Signed,
Admiral Malexa Malte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Walter Wolf - 01-17-2010

*EDITED*

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 01-19-2010

Frantz Hocker:

[color=#33FF33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"

Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Daniel.Rommel:
Please fill out the form. //PM
Return the papers the way you recieved them mein Herr. //PM them back to me

Signed,
[color=#33FF33]Admiral Malexa Malte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 01-19-2010

Daniel Rommel:

Herr Rommel,
I am afraid that I have sad news for you mein Herr.
Your application for the Rheinland Military primary fleet got Declined.
RMHC (Rheinland Military High Command) has the feeling that you are not ready to uphold the high standards of beeing a Rheinwehr soldier within our ranks.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Rheinland Military High Command

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - PlanetExpress - 01-20-2010

Discovery Forum Name: PlanetExpress
Name: Daniel.Richter
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): planet.express01

Height: 6 ft 1 inch
Weight: 176 pounds
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information: Born on Planet Stuttgart his father was in the military and his mother left at an early age so Daniel didnt know his mother. At school he was bullied because he was shorter and chubbier than most of the other kids, but he got decent grades. But when he got a little older he had a growth spurt which made him not look fat. He knew from an early age what he wanted to do when he was older, join the Rheinland Military just like his father who is now retired and now lives on Planet New Berlin. He enlisted in the military school where he learned to fight and he amazed the teachers there by how quickly he learned and thought he would make a great addition to the military. Daniel has witnessed many innocent people being shot down by those nasty hessians and many traders robbed of their cargo and hard earned money and cant wait to serve Rheinland.

Basic Personality Traits: disciplined and takes orders.

isnt the most talkative but gets the job done

works well in groups

Ship Class:

Other

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? About 2 years with a break inbetween.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? A friend introduced me and i instantly loved it.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? well i have a couple corsairs, a daumann, a few other indies and a libertonian.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? you seem like a good group to play and RP with and seem nice, i think i would fit in well.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - A.N.C.M. - 01-21-2010

:ylove:

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 01-21-2010

Daniel.Richter (PlanetExpress):

Herr Richter,
A Rheinland Military degree of fitness test has been handed out to you. //PM
Please fill out the form and hand it back they same way you recieved it. //Just PM me back

Rudolph Speer(A.N.C.M.):

Herr Speer,
I am afraid I have sad news for you,
RMHC (Rheinland Military High Command) declined your application for various reasons, which are not of public interest due to their habit of damaging your reputation.

Signed,
Rheinland Military High Command

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 01-26-2010

Daniel.Richter (PlanetExpress):

[color=#33FF33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"

Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.