Discovery Gaming Community
To the Zoner Council - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Zoner Council (/showthread.php?tid=25448)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

To the Zoner Council - Blodo - 09-13-2009

Message to: [TAZ] Doc Holliday
Cc: Zoner Council
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr

I appreciate your stance on this matter, as well as your swift response. However, it would appear that your comrades continue to carry on penalising the entire Hessian movement for the actions of the very small few. You see, there is a small matter of an entire squadron of Omega-47 defenders not being accounted for yesterday, when no Corsair assault took any place on their flank that day. At first I was concerned about renewed slaver operations, but it seems the very aptly named vessel RFS-Freedom has conducted this act of slavery on its own, as evidenced in its captain's transmission on this channel. Thanks to the "Freedom" several of my comrades are now in Corsair slavery. A Zoner battleship capturing Hessian border patrol fighter squadrons? This only proves the maliciousness of yet another unit within the Zoner community, it is an utterly despicable and deplorable act, not to mention wholly unacceptable.

I want to inform you therefore that the Red Hessian movement never leaves its members behind. I request the Zoner Council broker with whatever Corsair warlord this Zoner slaver sold my pilots to, and arrange their safe return. A cover of the expenses for their return would be good as well. Feel free to force the captain of the RFS-Freedom to fork out for their safe return, as well as for the materials for replacement ships (that, or the return of said ships, were they captured in an intact state), and having him change his ship's name to something in line with his recent deeds would be nice too. Or perhaps a confiscation of his ship would be better, considering he is out of line of the Zoner way... Unless the Zoner Council now abides by slavery, that is? I have been a vehement supporter of the ZAS for quite a while, along with my RRA comrades, and it would be bad to see their work undermined like this.

I know we can work this thing out as quickly and efficiently as we disregarded the threats of the other rampaging Juggernaut captain.

Regards,
Meisnerr

To the Zoner Council - Quorg - 09-13-2009

' Wrote:Message to: [TAZ] Doc Holliday

I appreciate your stance on this matter, as well as your swift response. However, it would appear that your comrades continue to carry on penalising the entire Hessian movement for the actions of the very small few. You see, there is a small matter of an entire squadron of Omega-47 defenders not being accounted for yesterday, when no Corsair assault took any place on their flank that day. At first I was concerned about renewed slaver operations, but it seems the very aptly named vessel RFS-Freedom has conducted this act of slavery on its own, as evidenced in its captain's transmission on this channel. Thanks to the "Freedom" several of my comrades are now in Corsair slavery. A Zoner battleship capturing Hessian border patrol fighter squadrons? This only proves the maliciousness of yet another unit within the Zoner community, it is an utterly despicable and deplorable act, not to mention wholly unacceptable.

I want to inform you therefore that the Red Hessian movement never leaves its members behind. I request the Zoner Council broker with whatever Corsair warlord this Zoner slaver sold my pilots to, and arrange their safe return. A cover of the expenses for their return would be good as well. Feel free to force the captain of the RFS-Freedom to fork out for their safe return, as well as for the materials for replacement ships (that, or the return of said ships, were they captured in an intact state), and having him change his ship's name to something in line with his recent deeds would be nice too. Or perhaps a confiscation of his ship would be better, considering he is out of line of the Zoner way... Unless the Zoner Council now abides by slavery, that is? I have been a vehement supporter of the ZAS for quite a while, along with my RRA comrades, and it would be bad to see their work undermined like this.

I know we can work this thing out as quickly and efficiently as we disregarded the threats of the other rampaging Juggernaut captain.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Comm ID: RFS Freedom

Now that's rather unfair. The Hessians with us, and those who have left us to join the Corsair farmers, came of their own free will. Regarding the former Hessians who defected to us and then proceeded to live with the Corsair farmers on Gran Canaria, it is hardly fair to refer to them as "slaves".

Yes, we do use slaves on our ship, but they are given equal voting power to all other members of the crew and are afforded the same food, housing, and medical care allowances, and are granted their autonomy after serving for one tour; most choose to stay.
None of the slaves aboard our ship are captured pilots, and there are certainly no Hessians onboard the Freedom who are not here of their own accord.

While the Zoners Abolishing Slavery may be our brothers, not all of us see eye to eye with their pro-corporate agenda. Even if the Council of Zoners, of which my crew are members represented by myself, asked us to change our ship's name or standard operating procedures, we are under no legal obligation whatsoever to do so.

Your message indicates a terrible ignorance of the Zoner way of life, and I would like to extend my invitation to visit us and speak with the former Hessians among our crew to you as well. Your lack of knowledge is a sad reflection on the state of education among the Red Hessians of Sirius; we hope that you will some day care for and educate your children with the diligence they deserve. Perhaps, like the other former Hessians, you too will repent and see the truth.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew

To the Zoner Council - Dab - 09-14-2009

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient(s): Marvin J. Orphelia, Jonah Robinson, Kaspar Meisnerr

Well first, I won't refer to you as 'Grand Admiral Marvin Orphelia' because, for one, the Zoners have no such rank, so you can not have attained it.

Now first I'll respond to my two fellow Zoners who seem to have lost a fair bit too much of their intelligence. What do the two of you think you are doing? Can't you see that the Hessians are baiting you, looking for an excuse to shoot us? The two of you have too much bloodlust to call yourselves Zoners. If you want to sate it, I suggest you go join the Corsairs or the Rheinland Military, but we Zoners don't threaten, taunt, or attack those who haven't harmed us. Yes, these few Hessians have, but the majority of the Hessians are doing the same thing they have for years; Leaving us alone, as we leave them alone. If I hear either of you suggest again of taking revenge on an innocent, or attacking a base again, I swear I'll send you into the middle of Omega-5 in a pod and let the Hessians have their way with you.

I expect not to see either of you enter these discussions again.

Now, to the Hessians.. You're basis for this crusade is a poor one. You claim we aid the Corsairs more than any others, and you cannot be more mistaken. The ones you are looking for are the Farmers Alliance, the Hogosha, and the Order. The only thing we Zoners do for the Corsairs is force them to pay our exorbitant fees for food. They also pirate our transports, much more than you ever have. If you think we Zoners have love for the Corsairs, you're sorely mistaken. There is no other faction, except the Nomads of course, that we are more cautious towards, and more suspicious of.

Furthermore, while you do not rely on our goods to survive, we do still supply you with a generous dose of goods that you would otherwise have a hard time, or an expensive one, getting a hold of.. We have also purchased Blood Diamonds from you, even though their price is far higher than their true worth. And I cannot speak for other Zoners, but I've managed to convince many of the Corsairs traversing Omega-49 to release Hessian prisoners they hold to me, where I then released them to the care of Hessians in Omega-5 and 58. So while you may think you're harming the Corsairs in attacking us, you're only hurting yourselves. The Farmers Alliance and Hogosha have already begun transporting Kusari-made food to Crete, and the Corsairs have only increased their piracy against us.

An organization of the Hessians should never have to stoop so low as to rely on the generosity of the Zoners to survive, so this demand comes as a disappointing surprise to myself. I expected much better you.

I think that covers all that needs said on this subject.
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission

To the Zoner Council - Quorg - 09-14-2009

To: Mr. Silvan

We have attacked nobody who has not attacked our people first, brother. We have fired only upon those Hessians who have fired upon us first.

Don't accuse us of doing that of which we are innocent. Nobody elected you King of the Zoners. If you have an issue with our public statements, send us a private transmission; you will not shame us into silence in the face of these fool renegade Hessians.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew

Incoming Transmission
Recipient(s): Jonah Robinson

First off, it's Ms. Silvan, which any man who isn't brain dead aught to know by my given name. Second, I'm not trying to shame you into silence. I'm trying to get you to realize the stupidity in your own actions up to this point. The fact that you're playing right into their hands. You're giving them an excuse to attack us by threatening and taunting them. You're doing the opposite of what you want to accomplish, so why don't you just let those who know how to deal with diplomacy do it, rather than chest thumping your way into our talks.

And this matter has already been discussed in private. And the SHIZL is getting quite fed up with you. You're name has crossed our desks too many times, so if you wish not to be kicked out of the Zoners, not to mention the Council, you'd best start using your brain. The SHIZL deals with anything that becomes a threat to the Zoners, and your ill-thought-out comments are precisely that. Consider this your warning.
-Aurelia Silvan

' Wrote:Incoming Transmission

First off, it's Ms. Silvan, which any man who isn't brain dead aught to know by my given name. Second, I'm not trying to shame you into silence. I'm trying to get you to realize the stupidity in your own actions up to this point. The fact that you're playing right into their hands. You're giving them an excuse to attack us by threatening and taunting them. You're doing the opposite of what you want to accomplish, so why don't you just let those who know how to deal with diplomacy do it, rather than chest thumping your way into our talks.

And this matter has already been discussed in private. And the SHIZL is getting quite fed up with you. You're name has crossed our desks too many times, so if you wish not to be kicked out of the Zoners, not to mention the Council, you'd best start using your brain. The SHIZL deals with anything that becomes a threat to the Zoners, and your ill-thought-out comments are precisely that. Consider this your warning.
-Aurelia Silvan

To: Mr. Silvan

It is our cultural preference to speak with the male head of household and our address to Mr. Silvan was no mistake. If the male head of your household goes by another name, please let us know, but do not read messages that are not intended for you. We requested previously for you to take any of your personal grievances with our family into private communications, a reasonable request that you have refused.

You should be ashamed of yourself for using your position on the SHIZL to attempt to coerce your fellow Zoners into silence. We will not stand for it, and so long as you continue to threaten our family with exile, we will not back down from our stance against those who wish to kill our people, inshallah. We have been contributing to the Council long before the SHIZL was ever even conceived, and our names have been cleared of the only charge ever brought against us.

It astounds us that you spend more of your time and resources berating your fellow Zoners, who have not lifted a finger against our own people, rather than fighting those who have committed atrocities within range of our Freeports against innocent men, women, and children. Your actions, or lack thereof, call your loyalty into question.

So we repeat our statements: 1) Forward this to your male head of household.
2) If you have grievances with our stance against murderers and terrorists and fools, take it into a private channel.
3) So long as you continue to try to browbeat us into submission and act as the Queen of the Zoners, our resolve will only grow stronger.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew

Incoming Transmission

I'm the last of my family Robinson, so you will speak to me. If you can't get past such obsolete and outdated ideas as male dominance, perhaps you should move to Kusari. You're aggressive and thoughtless actions seem to fit much better there than with the Zoners.

My grievances with you are not over your stance towards murderers, it's your carelessness. I don't presume to be, or act, like the 'Queen of the Zoners.' However, I, and most of the people on the SHIZL, have significantly more diplomatic experience than you do. I'm not browbeating you, I'm simply letting you know the consequences for your actions, should you continue with them.

The SHIZL was created so that those with the experience necessary had the authority to handle this diplomatic discussions. And it was created so that we had a way to deal with people who would bring harm to the Zoners, or our way of life. In this, you can think of us as the 'male head of the house' if it makes you sleep better at night. Your continual messages in response to my declaration only strengthen my original comments. You do not know how to be diplomatic without resorting to threats, taunts, and insults. This is why I'm telling you to get out and stay out of this discussion.

Your pride has made you blind and thoughtless, and we don't need people like that conducting our diplomatic negotiations.
-Aurelia Silvan

To the Zoner Council - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 09-14-2009

Adress: To Hessian Channel
Speaker : Honorable Grand Admiral Marvin J. Orphelia

[Image: coolieo.png]

Excuse me, Ms. Silvan, I dont know who you think you are, but yes, I am Grand Admiral Marvin James Orphelia. SIR. Your ego-centric air will not keep me out of these discussions, neither will the over-inflated heads of the Council. It was created as a legislative body and that it shall stay. There are few admirable members, Holiday being one, however the rest of their judgement is rather clouded. I dont know about you, but I do get rather upset about the odd group destroying our ships and killing our people, by extension our neutrallity.

And as recently , I was unaware that the RHA did not support these renegades, Please send my forgivness... although I do ask them to least leash their dogs. Or I will.

To avoid continuing to put on a divided front to our common enemies, we will refrain from transmitting more on this channel for the time being. We still, however, extend our sincerest disrespect for and our most enthusiastic moonings to the fat padrone and his corpulent familia.

-Jonah Robinson and Crew

To the Zoner Council - Blodo - 09-14-2009

Message to: Current channel

Robinson, trying to hack into our comms and edit your previous transmission so that you can spread your lies further? It serves to show how pathetic your attempt at inciting a conflict is. Your transmission read a while ago how you took my people into slavery, and our comm experts have logs so you can stop trying to insult my intelligence right now. Slavery still means being held against ones will, no matter how much you try to dress it up to make it seem like you aren't the villain.

Meanwhile the rest of the Zoners would rather have Herr Holiday and Frau Silvan to thank for preserving relations, than the likes of you! Which reminds me, I would suggest you do not come close to any of my people or any of our bases in the Omega systems or Rheinland any more, because believe me, they will know who that ship belongs to and they will not listen to your absolute lies ever again.

Now, I will carry on debating with Herr Holiday on this matter in a coded transmission, on which the likes of you cannot spy on or deliver your hostile propaganda to.

Regards,
Meisnerr