Discovery Gaming Community
Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) (/showthread.php?tid=3276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - majkp - 07-18-2007

Welcome to the Brotherhood guys. I am glad we interest a lot of new players and we will do our best to continue in it, I'm planning some events, etc...:)

I'd like to ask every member of the Brotherhood to make 1 post in The Brotherhood Roll Call ([TBH]) and keep it updated in time (usind the magic EDIT button), so we know each other and what ships they use even though we rise so quickly. I will then update our faction status post with the info I have from that thread.

Thank you.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - MrSns - 07-18-2007

Welcome my brother. We shall get u up and running asap. Welcome mate:)

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - James - 07-20-2007

Hi this is Maniac (not freedom i am freedom's freind)

I am intrested in joining TBH because i love bein the role of a corsair and pirate. i hae met some of u and been having fun. my pvp skills are average and i love to Roleplay.U guys are a great bunch of people and i hope i become part of it.

Manaic

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - MrSns - 07-20-2007

I would like to see Maniac to become a polite for TBH his Flying skills are not average theyer are emencely great, i cant help but think that good things will come around for this one. He and another person Daft_Helmet that wanted to join TBH showed great skill in our rade in Malta today as we over whelmed a bushodo and killed an Outcast destroyer. all and all they are both great polits.

:)

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - rmraven - 07-20-2007

Name: Raven
Origin: Omicron Theta
Faction: Pirate (Freelance)

I've been a friend to the corsairs for a long while, but I think it's finally time I joined their ranks. I've got a gunboat, and could be an asset to any battle.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - majkp - 07-21-2007

Maniac, could you repost it with your forum name once it gets authorised? I need to know where to PM the test message...

Thanks.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Maniac - 07-22-2007

am intrested in joining TBH because i love bein the role of a corsair and pirate. i hae met some of u and been having fun. my pvp skills are average and i love to Roleplay.U guys are a great bunch of people and i hope i become part of it.

Finally got a forum acount:P

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - JamesKilton - 07-23-2007

I have recently created a new character on this server but am in no way new to Freelancer itself. I've always been a fan of the Corsairs (The Titan is one sick ship) and would love to join you all.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 07-23-2007

Hay James,

majkp will send you a quick test, just 5 questions to make sure youve read the rules (we had a couple of new members that let the side down by braking rules), once we have the 5 questions back you will be given 20 mill to setup your Titan, and correct me if im wrong but if wanted i think you get credits for a trader (not 100% sure on that last one).

Untill then theres nothing to stop you coming to gamma to make a corsair char (when your excepted you could get a name change).

If you see Joe.Costello[TBH] or the Velasco[TBH] ingame give me a shout;)

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - majkp - 07-23-2007

Raven has been accepted. When you finish your TBH ship, make a post in The Brotherhood Roll Call ([TBH]) and keep it updated, please.

Test messages sent to James Kilton and Maniac.