Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) (/showthread.php?tid=33169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

=LSF= Comments processing center - Korny - 08-05-2010

Today I probably lost my last respect of you people. I mean three days ago was already a grenade, killing my friend when he was afk for a few minutes. He told you guys that he'll be afk for a moment and (I don't really remember who it was but meh) one of your guys is all like "Whoops...I didn't know that" after he killed him. That was in a battle you clearly lost, by the way.

Today was actually a hilarious scenario, I mean I'm used to get ganked in Liberty, by indie's, that is, but it's like the 1000th time I see that from you. I mean really, two bombers and three gunboats on a single gunboat ? Respect. And your excuses for PvP are even more lame, I was passing by Manhatten, around 12k away from it, and yeah, the usual comment line of you "You're scaring off civilians, we've warned you blah blah blah". Really, it's getting lame people.

Yes, space inRP isn't supposed to be fair, especially not against a criminal, but seriously people, it's still a game.

And if you come with the comment "Those Gunboats were indie's, we couldn't do anything" Well, than you're wrong! You, as an official faction have more authority than them, you can easily call atleast one of them off, but no, you don't. That was pretty much the lamest thing I've ever seen from you, and I'm afraid it will continue.

The thing is that the =LSF= is more than a second navy, and they act exactly like that. You don't do your inRP job in my opinion. Engaging a Rogue GB already covered by two Navy GB's...Yeah, makes a lot of sence. You should teach your members what the actual job of the LSF is, they aren't supposed to be the second navy.

That's it for now.

=LSF= Comments processing center - kingvaillant - 08-05-2010

Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale. Alright...

If you want me to do anything, provide suggestions, names (on both sides), proofs (or other witnesses). You can send them through my PM box if you prefer.

Otherwise, I won't take any action against anyone. Going blind is not my style.

=LSF= Comments processing center - TheJarl - 08-05-2010

I, Assistant Director of the LCBO, actually must say I greatly enjoy cooperating with the =LSF=. Although, I think we both suffer from the lack of LPI around, which causes us to sometimes to do less of our real task than we would want, but that's something the LSF(or the LCBO for that matter) can't do anything about. However I do enjoy working together with you guys all the same. We (well me mostly) have worked out a good RP to make us different from you guys but will allows us to cooperate, perfectly.

I hope that the LCBO and the =LSF= will continue to maintain the friendly relationships.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Death.RunningVerminator - 08-11-2010

Guys. That was great. Thank you for like the most fun I've had on smeagle in a while.

XD

Also. Every experience I've had with the LSF has been great so far. I've never posted here, but each of you no matter what the circumstances usually always bring good RP.:)

=LSF= Comments processing center - kingvaillant - 08-14-2010

thank you for your positive comment, it is well appreciated. After a week of vacation, I was starting to think that disco had collapsed from the inside.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Lobster - 10-23-2010

[Image: screen913.th.png]

Teach your men how to roleplay please.:ylove:

=LSF= Comments processing center - Dantrithor - 10-23-2010

This will be adressed. That person previously applied for the =LSF= in march, but has not posted in our rollcalls, or appear in our current active member list. That person is to not be considered a LSF agent by any means.

We will take care of this, it has been forwarded to the rest of the command directorate.

EDIT: May I ask when did that situation happen?

=LSF= Comments processing center - Lobster - 10-23-2010

Quote:EDIT: May I ask when did that situation happen?

About 5 hours ago

Around 12 midnight Central time (USA)

=LSF= Comments processing center - Vexykin - 10-25-2010

I am really enjoying Roleplaying with LSF, they are there for Roleplay not pew pew.

All encounters with them have been very good and fun.

Keep it up:)

=LSF= Comments processing center - iron6266 - 11-04-2010

Besides the massive Ganking problem the LSF are giveing pirates at the moment im not here to complane about that im here to complane about the LSF's lack of roleplay.

Today i was cruiseing around in my destroyer and this guy named -LNS-Assault1 cd's me i ask him what his problem is ..... no Repily i try to RP with him ...... no Repily so i ignore him and stay trying to cruise up the engins when he opens fire without a single word NOT ONE SINGLE WORD i mean i think its a case of plain being trigger happy this is not the first time Assault has done this to my ship either it happend once before
but i let it go because i give everyone a second chance.
On this incident Assault5 was also with him and Was equaly bad at RP i'd say she had a total of about 2-4 lines of RP.

Also on a different pirate character i was 13-14km below a lane haveing some of the BEST RP ive had in ages with someone else and who pops up .... Yup assault1 so i had to RAM my ship into cruise and get out of there, and dont give me "Oh you were near the lane" because the navy hunt pirates hunting traders AT THE LANE not 13-14km below the plane whitch is not the navy's patroll routs i believe.

And fineally Among all the times ive seen assault1 in battel ive never seen him type 1 line and im sure many more can confirm this i mean hello this is a RP server typeing is required and if you dont know howw to RP learn.

*Sighs* thats my venting done for the night oh and if you want evidence of this you can pm me for it i will gladly provide it to whoever's in charge of the LSF