Discovery Gaming Community
TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" (/showthread.php?tid=41486)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Chev - 06-08-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
TYPE: LIVE STREAM...

TO: Everyone on stream.
SUBJECT: N/A

Oh Gods... I can't believe, that there still exists people, which newer been in space or still believe all that lie...
How can you ------------------------------------------

----SIGNAL LOST----
----SIGNAL LOST----

RECONNECTING...
RECONNECTING FAILURE...
UNABLE TO CONNECT WITH STREAM HOST...

DISCONNECTING...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Chev - 06-08-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
TYPE: LIVE STREAM...

TO: Everyone on Stream
SUBJECT: N/A

*Video is static, everything is hard to see, looks like Linda is frightened, her voice is shaking*
They... oh Gods...
*Nothing almost is heard, only shots*
*Looks like Linda starts to pray*

Help me Lords of Olympus
Let me walk the path of righteousness
And lift my face unto your goodness
I offer this prayer...

*High static*

STATIC TOO HIGH- SIGNAL LOST...
RECONNECTING...
CONNECTED---

I still can make it...

----SIGNAL LOST----
STREAM SOURCE NOT FOUND...

LOGGING...
COMPLETE...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Catbert - 06-08-2010

*On Freeport-11 Brian Scott watches the news and sees the report about Linda's ship destruction. Then he checks his old LSF account*

[color=#3333FF]Liberty Security Force Network
[color=#33CC00]Login: Scott
Password:******

[color=#FF0000]Error: either this account doesn't exist, or it is blocked.
Logging you out.

[color=#FF0000][color=#000000]*Brian's Console: Warning! Signal traced by the LSF.

[font=Arial Black][color=#FFFFFF]Brian Scott: Well, it is what I expected. They traced my signal. I just needed to make sure that they did... Anyway, my LSF days are over, and Normann will not fall under suspicion now. And if the LSF decide to take me down... Let them try. But first they'll need to find me again. Hopefully, my attempt to rebroadcast the signal is successful. Unfortnately, the price was too high. How many good people need to die so that the truth can be revealed? At least there is less *CLASSIFIED* data now...
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Arial Black]*Scott leaves the terminal and vanishes*

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - farmerman - 06-08-2010

*transmission begins*

While the LSF are all liars and thieves, in this case they appear to be right. There is no such thing as a nomad. And all those stories about the so-called "Wild" ships? They are, of course, just stories told to children to scare them into behaving. Believe me, I'm an expert.

PS Watch out for those Order terrorists.

*transmission ends*

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - rayne - 06-08-2010

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Julia Wolfe Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: JuliacommAvatar2.gif]

We are thieves? How in this universe do you come to that conclusion? As for the liar accusation that is also unfounded with no basis of proof. The LSF has done all it needs to do on this so call Nomad matter. That is all.

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Director
Liberty Security Force Command Directorate

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]
Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Politus - 06-08-2010

*An untraceable comm signal hovers, piggy-backing upon Sirian entertainment channels; it relays through multiple comm buoys and stations*

[Image: white-mask.jpg]

Censorship? Come now, Liberty. I thought you were better than that. Aren't you all trying to claim the moral high-ground over Rheinland? Freedom, freedom, freedom! Patriotism! LIBERTY! Pah. You sit on your pedestal, espousing the greatness of your nation, the liberties granted. While you speak of these things, with your hands you command the debasing of everything Liberty, the word and the nation, stands for.

To quote a great man, "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

Do you know what I'm saying? I'm saying that, by censorship of information that could save lives out in the field, you are no better than a petty tyrant. Liberty, as a government, touts its superiority to that of Rheinland. The freedoms it grants, the lack of censorship. The fact that no man, woman or beast needs fear imprisonment for what they say. So what if they want to warn the people of Sirius about a threat that, according to you, doesn't exist? So what if they do it without proof? And then, when proof is provided, you reject it?

Let society be her judge. You have shown that you cannot bear the responsibility.

A. Human

*the signal loops, broadcasting out everywhere the news does*

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Magoo! - 06-08-2010

[Image: processingapng.png]
ID: Jason Wake

Poseidon's Spawn exist. However it is not my place nor does my interest lie in correcting the ignorance and faded attempts of the House Republic.

It lies with her.

You will not be interfering with my ascension back into the favor of the gods, Miss Buckley. Your fascination with the Kraken and insulting misconception of the Father serve doubly to chafe my mind and ambitions.

We shall meet on Buffalo, I trust.

However, for your sake, I hope that we do not.

-Lycaon

..:: Connection terminated ::..

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Chev - 06-09-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION---

This News Network was redirected by unknown source

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - ACER_SPACER - 06-10-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TRANSMISSION ID: FELDWEBEL HANS KLEMMER
BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

[Image: 20090123105655-techmarine.jpg]

I would do well to point out zat zis is exactly was the Liberty government did zis exact same thing zu get in a war with Rheinland. We called zem out on zeir secret tests on zese things, und they declared war to hush us up.