Discovery Gaming Community
[DIC] RP notice - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [DIC] RP notice (/showthread.php?tid=4570)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[DIC] RP notice - Fellow Hoodlum - 11-19-2007

That is the biggest problem right there then isn't it ? Its not the Damoreans and its not Axis.Inc ... And it sure
ain't Combat Evolved, bless it ..
This is Discovery, and we like it the way it is thank you. All of our respected and regular members get a say
in who they have to interact with here ... Its their game and time, and they know what is right for them.
I trust their judgment, well most of the time anyway. And the whole premise has got rather a resounding
thumbs down so far.
Unless you can re-work this to be more in-line with the existing system here, I'm afraid its going to prove
as popular as pork at a Jewish wedding.

Hoodlum

[DIC] RP notice - pipboy - 11-19-2007

Juan! You are a man of vision!

[DIC] RP notice - Unseelie - 11-19-2007

I said before, we want you here.
but, if you break our immersion.
we wont.
so...don't do that.
it hurts me.

it hurts the server.
tell them all to join a faction that fits their rp.
its a great server because 90% of the factions get reactions like this.

and.....now you saying you are bringing an interserver private war here?
how are we supposed to like that?
a shadow government, bringing their huge war to our server?

now....
did your faction research here before this?

again...
not trying to be mean.
protecting my main source of entertainment.
some of my friends have left because of things like this.
so excuse me if all my spines are poisoned, today.

edit: thats Kane, pfunk...

[DIC] RP notice - Drake - 11-19-2007

I honestly could see this fitting in, it would just require a fair bit of work first. The biggest bit of work: A believable story behind it. An empire this size doesn't stay secret long, and it doesn't develop overnight.

[DIC] RP notice - Juan_Arquero - 11-19-2007

' Wrote:Juan! You are a man of vision!
Thank you!:D:lol::yahoo:

[DIC] RP notice - P*Funk - 11-19-2007

Okay, after browsing the Forum link provided I couldn't find a single topic mentioning the move to Disco. Where does this massive community get together to talk about how not to ruin our fun anyway?

[DIC] RP notice - DICrep - 11-19-2007

A few things

1) our forum is much larger than it appears, notice that about 800 posts are missing from public sight? The discovery operation is one of these hidden sections, because the Primarch of Prime Legion (Kobi), is one of the few influential members who did not like discovery, having had several bad experiences on Berlin Server.

Edit: As one of our members said: "Yes, we are so going to put our tactical information pertaining to any of our operations where spies can see it"

2) Axis Inc is not what you want for blood dragon members, they spend too long voting on how things should be done that things never get done, and their idealist democracy gets in the way of their progress. Imagine the U.S. Senate, except they do nothing but take coffee breaks.

Edit2: Administration is considering cutting the BPL legion (the ones taking outcasts) from the package, and wants to know if this will satisfy you people.

[DIC] RP notice - Unseelie - 11-19-2007

ok....get a leader on here to explain things to us.
its a forum.
(s)he will be just as secret here as anywhere else.
if we can find your forums, so can the rivals they are hiding from.
and, if they wanted to, I promise you, they would look at your inner council's deliberations.
its the internet.
nothing is secure.

[DIC] RP notice - Mantrid - 11-19-2007

Why don't you all just leave these guys alone. Seriously. It's a cool server, but think of it this way... Their clan makes for GREAT RP and seriously... I get bored with all of the other standard factions. FL can only have legit RP for so long before WoW looks 100 times better. I'm all for their clan. Besides... Why bother stopping them? Won't do much good anyways. Most powerful clan here has like... 15 members to their 60? Please... That kind of math is pretty simple.

[DIC] RP notice - P*Funk - 11-19-2007

Thats not very fair is it? You get to peek into our weird little world, but yours is hidden? And why would you have such grand plans before even asking us if its okay to play in our sandbox like that?

No, I think we need to see these plans.

EDIT. @ Mantrid... wait so you're saying they have more people so they will win the war when they invade? Yea...