Discovery Gaming Community
Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! (/showthread.php?tid=46934)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! - schlurbi - 09-19-2010

I don't really know what I should search or use for your Character. Only you know what you actually want. I just took a different Image now, mainly to show you what I did with the Nyx. Maybe you can give me some Details about your Character's Look.

[Image: Gullveig-2.png]

Honestly, I wouldn't go for Crusader's Character. Just because of one Fact: It's from Deus Ex if I am not mistaken. Meaning the Image of this Character will be used more than just a few Times, because it is a known and famous Game. I've seen at least one Signature that is using this Character.

Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! - Keizmos - 09-19-2010

Took a while to make these, but here are mine..

- Different Colours
[Image: Sig3.jpg]

[Image: Sig4copy.jpg]

Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! - aerelm - 09-19-2010

Bain.J
Rheinlandish = Germanish >.> And preferably Green or Black themed. Use your Imaginations!
Crusader
Looks kinda cool now, just the Engine trail is ruining it:PI think it's better if you remove it altogether. Still, feel free to do any editing you might find suitable, but I don't have any other suggestions. Let's wait and see what others have to offer.
Schlurbi
Looks much better now, Although, it'll be perfect if you can find something for the Char. Also, Change the font and maybe add a little effect to it? (I don't really like that font, because of the star instead of dot, and doesn't really fit this sig's style anyways)
Keizmos
I like your General idea, but your Char Pic is already used by someone else. It'd be great if you find another pic to replace that one. Also, I prefer the Blue verion.

---
Also, for the Char Pic, believe me, If I had any ideas on how I want it to be, I would've searched for something myself:PI don't know, So I'm waiting for someone to suggest a pic that I like, so I use it for the Char. But, It doesn't need to really show the Face or the Character, even a Combat Suit (Something like This or This) would do.

Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! - Crusader4 - 09-19-2010

[Image: aerelm.png]
Added more colous, but i think its a bit to much now :wacko:,
opinion?

I can easily replace the Star with a normal Dot. Major Problem is that I don't have -any- Idea what kind of Image for your Character can use.

[Image: Gullveig.png]

or

[Image: Gullveigcopy-1.png]

Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! - Keizmos - 09-19-2010

Yeah, I did prefer to use the blue on this signature.

[Image: Sig4copy-1.jpg]

[Image: Sig5copy.jpg]

Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! - aerelm - 09-19-2010

Schlurb, I edited your last one a bit, also changed the Char Pic. What do you say?
[Image: gullveigcopy.png]
(The Char Pic is the same one I linked in my last post.)

[Image: Gullveigcopy-8.png]

Now. I had Problems with Photoshop.

Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! - Crusader4 - 09-19-2010

Should i fix something
or you're taking schlurbi's?

Time for you bunch to wave your wands again! - aerelm - 09-20-2010

Yea I'm thinkin about taking Schlurbi's, unless someone comes up with something new that I like before we're done with this one.
Schlurb, It all looks Good, but the White cockpit is kinda buggin me. So, if you can preferably get a new render of the ship in the same angle, but with Transparent Cockpit (Like the ones Crusader and Bain.J used) it would be Perfect, if not, a darker cockpit would do. Like:
[Image: gullveigsig.png]
Waiting for your Final Version:P