Discovery Gaming Community
The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] (/showthread.php?tid=57710)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - coffee - 04-15-2011

I think you should not restrict the ID to smuggler and IFF to freelancer.
Peeps who are useful to you or vice versa should be able to use their own ones.
Like for example Mollys with pirate transports and Junkers with salvagers.
Gives the whole bunch a nice multi-nationality flavour as smuggler etc stereotypes usually are.

:)

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - Govedo13 - 04-15-2011

' Wrote:I think you should not restrict the ID to smuggler and IFF to freelancer.
Peeps who are useful to you or vice versa should be able to use their own ones.
Like for example Mollys with pirate transports and Junkers with salvagers.
Gives the whole bunch a nice multi-nationality flavour as smuggler etc stereotypes usually are.

:)
Not really if you have any junker into it , then it have junker stereotype, not general smuggler one, junkers are indeed sometimes smugglers but they are many other things too. Mollys are terrorist organisation who have occasionally need of smugglers. The whole ID system is there in order do distinguish the different type of roles for the different characters,thats why I find the TiP/ToP idea so good, they are distinguished and good combined at the same time.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - munsan - 04-16-2011

' Wrote:Not really if you have any junker into it , then it have junker stereotype, not general smuggler one, junkers are indeed sometimes smugglers but they are many other things too. Mollys are terrorist organisation who have occasionally need of smugglers. The whole ID system is there in order do distinguish the different type of roles for the different characters,thats why I find the TiP/ToP idea so good, they are distinguished and good combined at the same time.

pretty much what he said, but a multi ID faction is kinda fun stuff, maybe in the long run.

and Govedo your most welcome to join the ranks of "ToP", just add me in skype and its done.

my name is under the sig.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - Chrysalis - 04-21-2011

I had some interesting RP with one of your more ''insane'' members, some time ago. Was enjoyable, even though I got killed by two of your Pirate Transports. Cheers, and good luck.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - Daedric - 04-21-2011

Interesting. The ToP create a negative image of themselves to keep the law's gaze on them while the TiP does their thing. That and the ToP know they are the expendable henchmen, I like. Kudos on the idea and good luck in keeping it going.

The inner and outer Project [TiP] [ToP] - munsan - 05-15-2011

*bump time*

What you think of TiP/ToP Rp and encounters so far, any improvment you think we can use please feel free to write them.:)

no need to hold back harsh comments*