Discovery Gaming Community
FOnline 2238 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: FOnline 2238 (/showthread.php?tid=63728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

FOnline 2238 - Luksiboj - 08-09-2011

I play this game for two weeks now and i every day i like it more and more!

@Evan thank u so much for bringing upthis awesome game,U know my Disco career suffers cause of FOnline,hehe.
@The Book Of Enoch,Do u use some special screen mod to get such great resolution and HUD interface?Can u tell me what should i do to get such screen too please?

And yes!Do we have a Disco squad or gang out there in wastelands?

FOnline 2238 - Domjan - 08-09-2011

FOnline? I've been there since 09, stopped playing , it got
me highly addicted, unlike most 2D games, yup, it has a high
addiction rate, atleast for me, don't try it >:U. However if you
manage to find a good clan/community that's when awesome
starts to kick in.

FOnline 2238 - Vladimir - 08-09-2011

To be honest, i don't see the point of playing this alone. You'll just die, over and over and over again.

Another funny fact from TLA: there was a bounty hunters system, i.e. players with karma -250 or childkiller were getting randomly attacked by bunters who also get stronger the stronger you are, and they were pretty tough to crack, you usually just died. Annoying but oh well. However, at some point, around 19+ level, they started going around in PA and one of them carried Gauss Rifle, the only source of it at the time. So we formed groups of childkillers and roamed around trying to get attacked and then kill everybody in return.

Later, high sneak and maxed stats made us able to kill them all alone and get a gauss rifle, but it was less thrilling so doesn't matter.

FOnline 2238 - Domjan - 08-09-2011

' Wrote:To be honest, i don't see the point of playing this alone. You'll just die, over and over and over again.

Another funny fact from TLA: there was a bounty hunters system, i.e. players with karma -250 or childkiller were getting randomly attacked by bunters who also get stronger the stronger you are, and they were pretty tough to crack, you usually just died. Annoying but oh well. However, at some point, around 19+ level, they started going around in PA and one of them carried Gauss Rifle, the only source of it at the time. So we formed groups of childkillers and roamed around trying to get attacked and then kill everybody in return.

Later, high sneak and maxed stats made us able to kill them all alone and get a gauss rifle, but it was less thrilling so doesn't matter.

That is true, playing alone can be very frustrating at times,
but, that's why we have forums and various clans.

FOnline 2238 - Enoch - 08-09-2011

' Wrote:@The Book Of Enoch,Do u use some special screen mod to get such great resolution and HUD interface?Can u tell me what should i do to get such screen too please?
And yes!Do we have a Disco squad or gang out there in wastelands?
I use the Pure Evil Interface GUI. You can download it here. For the resolution, use the FOconfig.exe found in the game directory. I set it to windowed, 1024x768. You can set it to even higher but it's all my screen can display.

And yes, we do have a gang formed mainly of Disco members. We have a base and many characters. Hit me on skype if you want to join.

FOnline 2238 - Enoch - 08-28-2011

Something that happened to me just now (click for larger size).

[Image: screen28082011225429.jpg]

"A lone Deathclaw ? I'm level 16 and I got an Assault Rifle, I can kill that."

[Image: screen28082011225451.jpg]

"Ok. Back to mining."

Anyway, we're recruiting. If you already play the game or if you want to try it out, hit one of us on Skype. We have 2 bases, vehicles, several characters, and so on.

FOnline 2238 - NixOlympica - 08-28-2011

Skype request sent, would like to try it out, looks frepic.

FOnline 2238 - SoF - 08-29-2011

Maaan, I love fallout 2 and didn't even know this existed... been searching for a game like fallout 1-2.

I dled and played it, kept dying, and dying, and dying... but it's kay... it's not worse than HHC.

FOnline 2238 - Ripper - 10-26-2011

Fallout lost its soul in the newer releases,but i look forward to FOOL:P