Discovery Gaming Community
BHG|Core vs Order| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: BHG|Core vs Order| (/showthread.php?tid=65631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BHG|Core vs Order| - Twiglet - 09-03-2011

Would it possible to invite some indies next time? On the understanding they RP and follow orders. I have a hunter bomber stationed in Delta and would of loved some organised scrim.

BHG|Core vs Order| - Montezuma/Kukulcan - 09-03-2011

' Wrote:Would it possible to invite some indies next time? On the understanding they RP and follow orders. I have a hunter bomber stationed in Delta and would of loved some organised scrim.

Sadly not, because if we start inviting indies, that opens up a whole other can of worms, which we really don't want to get into. Plus there will be massive coordination issues on the Core's side at least.

Also, kudos to all the guys involved, and Ilya, I get what you're saying, I'll keep it in mind next time, it wont happen again.

BHG|Core vs Order| - Twiglet - 09-03-2011

' Wrote:Sadly not, because if we start inviting indies, that opens up a whole other can of worms, which we really don't want to get into. Plus there will be massive coordination issues on the Core's side at least.

Also, kudos to all the guys involved, and Ilya, I get what you're saying, I'll keep it in mind next time, it wont happen again.

No probs, totally understand. Guess i'll have to join the core.

BHG|Core vs Order| - Hell Hunter - 09-03-2011

Or just group up with other indies/ships to raid minor and they will group up to defend?

BHG|Core vs Order| - Omicron - 09-03-2011

Order lost this time but I hope fight was enjoyable for everyone. I should have brought solaris osiris.

BHG|Core vs Order| - torchwood - 09-03-2011

' Wrote:Order lost this time but I hope fight was enjoyable for everyone. I should have brought solaris osiris.
*cough*

And yer, i did enjoy it

BHG|Core vs Order| - Jeremy Hunter - 09-03-2011

' Wrote:Order lost this time but I hope fight was enjoyable for everyone. I should have brought solaris osiris.

It wasn't a loss-it was a strategic mission to draw those forces away from our true objective (bandit)

BHG|Core vs Order| - Anonymous User - 09-03-2011

yeah was fun.

loved it.

and i wondered how long i survived in my bomber after flyin it again after quite some time.

kudos to everyone...

and megakudos to golly:D

even when gettin poof you showed skill...

perfect placed ossie wreckparts to hide while turning when beeing under fire of maaany ships:D

BHG|Core vs Order| - Omicron - 09-03-2011

Osiris 4 live homie.

BHG|Core vs Order| - neko_soilder - 09-03-2011

I had some fun 'pre-event' roleplay with Core ships in delta, didn't really know how to reply to most of the stuff that went on though 0.0