Discovery Gaming Community
System pics! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: System pics! (/showthread.php?tid=662)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

System pics! - Met2085 - 05-04-2006

Nice Dab, cant wait :D

System pics! - Assassin Twin - 07-03-2006

they look great Dab, when can we expect to get to rip em up? I can't wait.

System pics! - Dab - 07-03-2006

Well if Igiss gave me a timeline of when the next version comes out I would be able to tell you if I can have 1-2 done by then or not. Hessan (the Rheinland system with lava fields and RH space background with the green and white sun) is almost complete. Only thing left is some more patrols, NPCs on planets/bases, equipment, and some exclusion zones that don't seem to want to work correctly...

System pics! - Hyperwave22 - 07-09-2006

Systems look good :yahoo: . Great job, man.

System pics! - Qunitinius~Verginix - 08-31-2006

Hey sweet a hessian system!!!!

Admins, is their any way that i can 'reserve' that system for when my clan get enoug members and money we can safly purchase it without finding out its take already

System pics! - Virus - 08-31-2006

Qunitinius~Verginix,Aug 31 2006, 03:55 PM Wrote:Hey sweet a hessian system!!!!

Admins, is their any way that i can 'reserve' that system for when my clan get enoug members and money we can safly purchase it without finding out its take already
[snapback]33393[/snapback]

No... Its called HESSEN(?). It would a Rheinland System... :P

At least, that's my understanding.

System pics! - Dab - 08-31-2006

lol, its not a Hessien system. Virus was correct. Its HESSEN. Like the state in Germany. It has Hessiens in it, but is mainly a "boomtown" system. Just recently being populated its slowly growing. It has a large lava field with a trading base in it, and an outpost near the tradelane that goes through the edge of it. I'll also be adding in a few heavy asteroids and mining ships since I have more time.

I had meant for them to be in 4.80 but a week before I would have them ready, I got on the forums and saw Discovery 4.80 Final released. I was like; :mellow: "What?"

System pics! - Wolfpack98 - 08-31-2006

Dab,Aug 31 2006, 04:19 PM Wrote:lol, its not a Hessien system. Virus was correct. Its HESSEN. Like the state in Germany. It has Hessiens in it, but is mainly a "boomtown" system. Just recently being populated its slowly growing. It has a large lava field with a trading base in it, and an outpost near the tradelane that goes through the edge of it. I'll also be adding in a few heavy asteroids and mining ships since I have more time.

I had meant for them to be in 4.80 but a week before I would have them ready, I got on the forums and saw Discovery 4.80 Final released. I was like;  :mellow: "What?"
[snapback]33419[/snapback]

Hey dab.. Here's an suggestion

Igiss never told me either, so get them done as quick as possible and do bug fixing during beta. once you're done with that, you'll be fine. Don't wait for a time table.

Waiting for time tables tends to screw over most projects. I know this from managing *FIVE* web dev projects, and they're all on "hiatus" cause none of us know eachother's timetable :(

System pics! - Qunitinius~Verginix - 09-02-2006

DAMNIT! i was so hopeful their too. alright it still looks great tho lol cant wait to fly in it