Discovery Gaming Community
Glad To See Nothings Changed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Glad To See Nothings Changed (/showthread.php?tid=67495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Glad To See Nothings Changed - Torch Rose - 10-14-2011

' Wrote:Zelot, no impersonating an admin! :rtfm:
Dammit Sterlin, didn't you learn to not use that avatar from last time?

Glad To See Nothings Changed - SMGSterlin - 10-14-2011

' Wrote:Why not? It's fun. ^_^
[Image: 10607308.jpg]

What are you talking about Rose? You weren't even around when this avi was being used the first time.

Glad To See Nothings Changed - Torch Rose - 10-14-2011

' Wrote:What are you talking about Rose? You weren't even around when this avi was being used the first time.
Suuuuuuuure I wasn't.

Glad To See Nothings Changed - Jessitrescott - 10-14-2011

heard some rumors about you that you make wish come true

my wish is can you gimme 10 cap 8 barges for free;)

Glad To See Nothings Changed - fencore - 10-14-2011

Popped the Flood thread into this one.

Welcome back, DBoy. Nice to have a chance to meet an old face.

Glad To See Nothings Changed - DBoy1612 - 10-14-2011

' Wrote:[Image: 10607308.jpg]
What are you talking about Rose? You weren't even around when this avi was being used the first time.

Best. Picture. Ever. XD

' Wrote:Popped the Flood thread into this one.

Welcome back, DBoy. Nice to have a chance to meet an old face.

Nice to meet you too, man.:)

Glad To See Nothings Changed - Denelo - 10-14-2011

Hiya, Dustin. How's it going?

Ghosts of Ragriz're called the 101st now, FYI. Dunno if you remember Hood selling them to Morgan for about two billion or something. Morgan took off, another series of folks ran it. It's slowly degraded over time, esp. since Doc Jameson gave up command.

Lemme see... TBH is now a tiny faction, AW's gone, Reavers're going official (and are widely-known and, amazingly, active). RM's kinda turned into a bit of a capspam faction - and yes, I mean [RM], not just indies. HF's still running strong, and the Order has more horrible indies than any other faction on the server. Kiretsu just died after a strong run as an official faction.

There's a tech restriction chart now, which most sane people agree is horrid. It'll be 2.5 years since the last mod update in December. There's a new House, which basically consists of random french people killing everyone, and very few people really understand why it exists at all. The Sabre is king, and people occasionally decide certain ships are overpowered just because "aces" are flying them (and since these people tend to fly together in the same faction, they tend to use the same ships).

Also, turret steering, turret zoom, weapons splitting, and some other cool capship stuff. Also, I'm disgusted with this game (not mod or community, just game), so I'm not really here, I'm just roleplaying a Disco player.:P

Glad To See Nothings Changed - onca - 10-14-2011

Hola Dboy, nice to see you my good man.

Glad To See Nothings Changed - Echo 7-7 - 10-14-2011

' Wrote:Everyone is reappearing at the same time.

I sense a disturbance in the force.

My join date is very close to DBoy's. 8|

Glad To See Nothings Changed - Avalanche - 10-14-2011

Good to see you again, though you won't know this face since I forgot the password to my own account.