Discovery Gaming Community
Where are the GRN|? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Where are the GRN|? (/showthread.php?tid=72888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Where are the GRN|? - casero - 01-19-2012

' Wrote:Funny , that's exactly why I stopped logging in my union corse id'd fighter half a year ago,
(ganked by the GRN that is).
I look forward to the GRN getting more active again though,
and hope this time we can stay friends :laugh:

Same reason than me for not logging MM~Sagg'Tar'di in galia anymore.

Where are the GRN|? - pitockm - 01-19-2012

we still have to wait. Gallia is doing well but if you want more activity just wait and see.

Where are the GRN|? - CzeReptile - 01-19-2012

Kay.

activity_GRN.html 1.01:04:49

activity_GRP.html 4.19:35:45

activity_BAF.html 12.14:03:33

Where are the GRN|? - Jack_Henderson - 01-19-2012

Until the activity of the GRN increases, I will fly my lonely small GRN VHF in the Taus and happily evade the Council BS that log and who are waiting for the GRN to finally come.

With the CR and OC all gone and Gallia not (yet?) there, the Taus have evolved into the most peaceful place at the moment, it seems. =)

Where are the GRN|? - Markam - 01-19-2012

' Wrote:In a lighter note, GRP is active. We just did a minor raid in Leeds and blew up a few people. No BAF around for some reason.

BAF can't be expected to be logged in at all times, I mean, when GRN are so inactive, how do you expect BAF members to be interested? We can have half a dozen players sitting in Leeds for a few hours and nothing comes, if GRP logs on and attacks Leeds and leaves in the space of half an hour, it's hard for BAF to be able to respond to that. It's a case of extremes of activity for Gallic factions, and the odds of those tiny spurts of activity clashing with each other is slim. Maybe BAF should do the attacking if we are having issues of Gallic factions staying online? Where would be convenient for Gallic factions? Tau-23 raids? Tau-31? Orkney?

Where are the GRN|? - Hawk - 01-19-2012

Gallia is now so ridiculously big on the server. Not that its size is that much of a problem, but when you add to that the presence that is supposed to be maintained in the Taus and Bretonia, that's an awfully big load for one faction to manage.

Where are the GRN|? - Gaz83 - 01-19-2012

It's because gallia was a failed idea that should of been killed at birth.

Where are the GRN|? - Don_Paco_Corleone - 01-19-2012

' Wrote:Gallia is now so ridiculously big on the server. Not that its size is that much of a problem, but when you add to that the presence that is supposed to be maintained in the Taus and Bretonia, that's an awfully big load for one faction to manage.

Its the biggest house space on discovery

Where are the GRN|? - Jeremy Hunter - 01-19-2012

' Wrote:Until the activity of the GRN increases, I will fly my lonely small GRN VHF in the Taus and happily evade the Council BS that log and who are waiting for the GRN to finally come.

With the CR and OC all gone and Gallia not (yet?) there, the Taus have evolved into the most peaceful place at the moment, it seems. =)

One Council BS and a fighter on my lone gunboat.

And you guys honestly wonder when we really never get a nice, fair fight?

Make an event, and then we can see if we can get active.

Where are the GRN|? - teschy - 01-19-2012

' Wrote:One Council BS and a fighter on my lone gunboat.

The Council BS must've been pretty lonely as well, since he wanted to hug you so badly.