Discovery Gaming Community
bomers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: bomers (/showthread.php?tid=73817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

bomers - Corsair - 02-09-2012

Stop using emoticons. They make you look less intelligent after the first time.

bomers - AeternusDoleo - 02-09-2012

Or simply his own intelligence.

Most likely you lagged into a death zone. Sun corona comes to mind, or a planet atmosphere zone. That will eat your guns right quick if you linger there. As for the ":rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:(you get the point)" nova issue, we're working on that. It's listed in the known issues still to-be-fixed for this beta, if you had bothered to :rtfm:the known issues topic, you'd have known that.

bomers - Raw_power - 02-10-2012

' Wrote:Or simply his own intelligence.

Most likely you lagged into a death zone. Sun corona comes to mind, or a planet atmosphere zone. That will eat your guns right quick if you linger there. As for the ":rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:(you get the point)" nova issue, we're working on that. It's listed in the known issues still to-be-fixed for this beta, if you had bothered to :rtfm:the known issues topic, you'd have known that.

well first off i was far away from both so what y r telling me is not the issue

second if it an issue why don't you try fixing it and stop looking for excuses instead BC its an important one like mission buggy etc work on those BC ALL ISSUES R IMPORTANT AND NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED AS THEY COME UP ,,,,,,,,,,,,

bomers - Raw_power - 02-10-2012

' Wrote:Stop using emoticons. They make you look less intelligent after the first time.

OK MISTER CARROT U BARLEY LOOK INTELLIGENT AT ALL SO I WON'T HOLD IT AGAINST YOU OR BLAME YOU

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

bomers - AeternusDoleo - 02-10-2012

Know what? Given your attitude I get the feeling you annoyed an admin enough to make your guns fall off. Doesn't happen often, but you're arsy enough.

Anyway, like I said, nova's on the to-fix list. These things take time since it requires going back and adjusting the shield grids for every model that has these problems. Means every transport, gunboat and bigger ship.

bomers - Corsair - 02-10-2012

Because yelling at and insulting devs is a great way to make them do unpaid and mostly thankless work.

bomers - Hone - 02-12-2012

Where's kurosaur when you need him?

bomers - Raw_power - 02-13-2012

' Wrote:Because yelling at and insulting devs is a great way to make them do unpaid and mostly thankless work.

my friend i was not yelling at you i was just making a point

bomers - Zero755 - 02-13-2012

' Wrote:that would really make sense BC yesterday i was hunting nomads in my bomer and guess i used 20 nova torpodos on a nomad battle ship and no damage even the nomad cruiser only half shield damage .. i mean whats up with that :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:

Mayhaps your bomber skills are sub-par?

bomers - Crackpunch - 02-18-2012

' Wrote:U BARLEY

I don't think so.

Anyways, sometimes when the server is lagging you can fly through something you shouldn't have without knowing. One time I thought I was flying through the safe zone of a minefield, but since I was lagging I didn't realise I actually flew into the mines and exploded.