Discovery Gaming Community
[Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request (/showthread.php?tid=76853)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Molly - 10-13-2012

To S.E.F folks,
It seems you've decided to bring in some kind of captial ship into Dublin without ask'n us first. Since te be against te agreement we made, you can consider ye access past Coin revloked. 'ave a nice day.

Regards, Charles Vice Gov' of the [M]ollys

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Toan Varcona - 10-15-2012

(10-13-2012, 01:43 AM)Molly Wrote:
To S.E.F folks,
It seems you've decided to bring in some kind of captial ship into Dublin without ask'n us first. Since te be against te agreement we made, you can consider ye access past Coin revloked. 'ave a nice day.

Regards, Charles Vice Gov' of the [M]ollys

Greetings whomever it may concern it would appear the S.E.F Hermes upset you somehow and got our passage revoked for this i appollogize since hes very new to the command of such a cruiser

however the part about cruisers not was not mention and /or forgotten on our agreement as seens here:

To Varcona of the S.E.F~,

The transponder tag for your group has been added to the green list for the Goldern Coin. The blockade platforms should not be shooting your people now. Make sure of course that you're not caught supplying the Corsairs or the access will be revoked.

Carrie Duncan
Communications Director

other than the mistake of the cruiser not asking permission we have not done anything else to upset you, maybe due to human error which happens to us all,

i have had a chat with S.E.F Hermes and he appologizes for not asking first, // he is unable to access forum atm//

if you could get us S.E.F access again ill do everything in my power to see such a mishap dont happen again, dublin is one of the main dueterium shipping routes which we frequentley use

i await your reply , kind regards

Toan Varcona
S.E.F Leader

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Tigger - 10-22-2012

[Image: cynthiatbar4.png]

To Toan Varcona:

If it t'was just yer capital ship showing up in Dublin unannounced, in violation of the agreement, we might could work it out.

Wasn't just that mister Varcona. Ye lot sent a gunboat and a bomber to Arranmore demanding access be restored or ye lot would start shooting.

That t'is something we don't take kindly to. So, yer askin' for reinstatement of access is denied. Ye lot want gunfire, ye got it.

[Image: cynthiabttm.png]

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Toan Varcona - 10-23-2012

(10-22-2012, 11:03 PM)Tigger Wrote:
[Image: cynthiatbar4.png]

To Toan Varcona:

If it t'was just yer capital ship showing up in Dublin unannounced, in violation of the agreement, we might could work it out.

Wasn't just that mister Varcona. Ye lot sent a gunboat and a bomber to Arranmore demanding access be restored or ye lot would start shooting.

That t'is something we don't take kindly to. So, yer askin' for reinstatement of access is denied. Ye lot want gunfire, ye got it.

Toan Varcona speaking

Hello there im sorry to hear that some of my ships may of upset you once again, Mr Iconah Only visisted Aranmore to see if there was any response to the message i sent a while back, i do appologise for Mr valentinos approach however , we have absolutly no intent to be hostile, Logan iconah was only there to talk, not fight as you know a conference gunboat is no warship, but rather a diplomatic vessel

im trying to make ammends here not start a war

so whoever told you we were looking to fight. im sorry they are greatly mistaken

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Tigger - 10-24-2012

[Image: amooretopki.png]

Mister Varcona,

Thank you for your correspondence in private communications, and for accepting the personal meeting outside Gran Canaria this evening.

I do believe that the issues between our organizations have been dealt with.

To wit the S.E.F. agrees:

* To not be caught supplying Corsairs with any commodity, though Mollys will allow for S.E.F. to carry artifacts through Molly space.

* S.E.F. agrees to utilize IMG or Molly identified mining ships for the purpose of gold ore mining and to not use BMM vessels.

* S.E.F. will not bring capital class ships into Dublin without prior authorization of a Molly High Command member.

Lastly, there was the matter of a tax payment, which I received in full personally.

Perhaps in the future, communication between ourselves can prevent bad things from happening again. S.E.F. has been reinstated to the access list for both the Coin and the blockade.

Aine Moore
Governor
Mollys

Attachments:

Payment verification:

[Image: 2012-10-23-01-SEF-Payment-50mil.png]

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Toan Varcona - 10-24-2012

(10-24-2012, 03:55 AM)Tigger Wrote:
[Image: amooretopki.png]

Mister Varcona,

Thank you for your correspondence in private communications, and for accepting the personal meeting outside Gran Canaria this evening.

I do believe that the issues between our organizations have been dealt with.

To wit the S.E.F. agrees:

* To not be caught supplying Corsairs with any commodity, though Mollys will allow for S.E.F. to carry artifacts through Molly space.

* S.E.F. agrees to utilize IMG or Molly identified mining ships for the purpose of gold ore mining and to not use BMM vessels.

* S.E.F. will not bring capital class ships into Dublin without prior authorization of a Molly High Command member.

Lastly, there was the matter of a tax payment, which I received in full personally.

Perhaps in the future, communication between ourselves can prevent bad things from happening again. S.E.F. has been reinstated to the access list for both the Coin and the blockade.

Aine Moore
Governor
Mollys

Attachments:

Payment verification:

[Image: 2012-10-23-01-SEF-Payment-50mil.png]

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]

Toan Varcona of the S.E.F Here
Hello Again miss Aine moore that was a rather pleasant meeting we had, we fully understand this agreement and accept i have proof of myself sending the tax/compensation right here

10-24-2012, 10:54 AM   

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Miaou - 10-29-2012

Comm ID: Administrator Emeil Nel
Target ID: Goldern Coin, CC: Mollys
Title: Access

-Classy music plays once the message is opened-

To the fine ladies and gentlemen of the Goldern Coin and Mollys;

It is my pleasure to speak to you this first time. I am Emeil Nel, founder and current head administrator of Freeport 16's Midnight Decessio. I have found, at my surprise, a grand structure above a certain jump hole. When I approached to contact said wonder I found the superior might of it locked onto my Freeport. A short but pleasant message was given to me to introduce myself through a message.

Freeport 16 is a grand mobile structure of size, most of the ship formed from the remains of the former station that shares its name. I do hope you are willing to join me onboard one day, between a bottle of 10-Grandte between us. I could show you how wonderful life can be.

My, I ramble don't I? If I may excuse myself of that, my request that I humbly present to you is a wish to be allowed through the hole, the same one I mentioned previously. If you would take my request to heart, I will give you thanks a million times over and bless you as my own family.

With pleasure,
Emeil Nel, Freeport 16

Comms Closed

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Tigger - 11-03-2012

[Image: cduncantbar.png]

Mister Nel,

As already confirmed via direct communication you had with Ms Moore, your ship has been granted access through the blockade and access to the Coin's mooring stations.

Carrie Duncan
Communication's director

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Kumo Outpost - 12-06-2012

[Image: eAadn.png]

Greetings,
I would like to purchase a one month license to access Dublin from the Omega-49 Jumphole. This license will be used for simple trading purposes, mainly Gold export. Required documentation is enclosed and applies to all ships requesting access. My only question is where the 10million credits can be sent to for the license fee. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your time.

~Miyuki Nakamura, Kumo Outpost Administrator

Ships Name Tag: KRS| (Kumo Resource Squadron)
Ships Type
Ships ID
Ships Affiliation
Reputation To Mollys

RE: [Mollys] License/Access Authorization & Request - Tigger - 12-13-2012

[Image: cduncantbar.png]

Miyuki Nakamura,

The Kumo Resource Squadron has been granted access through the Coin's blockade and docking permission granted for our mooring points. Our blockade is designed to keep Corsairs out of Dublin, not to restrict trade of Zoners who wish to do business with the Mollys.

As you are Zoners, there will be no license fee at the present time. You are required, however, to acknowledge and abide by the following guidelines:

* Do not do business with BMM miners in Dublin or anywhere in Bretonia space.
* Do not supply Corsairs or Corsair allies.
* Do not supply the Bretonian Crown owned bases (BAF, BPA, BMM, Bowex).

Carrie Duncan
Communications Director
Mollys