Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7749)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Tanker - 02-08-2011

I will answer this for ya, as Faction Leader of the XA.

First, inRP we do not know who MR. K is. he does not give his name or his location. He is giving the xenos a chance to earn money doing one of the things they like doing best. Killing Junkers,

Now, if we new inRP that he was a foreignor we of course would not accept the job.

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Enojado - 02-08-2011

Lucky for us we're not awfully suspicious if all we have to do is something we've been doing since ancient history and if we get some direly needed income from it.

Do you know how easy it is to accept payment for something you do as a hobby?

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Penpen - 02-08-2011

Ya. "Mr.K" is not a Kusarian, as we don't know about it. Not a big deal. Besides that: "what Enojado and Tanker said"

I know you don't like Xenos, we don't like Junkers... Let's all keep it to the game.
Take care!

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - TFinnegan - 02-08-2011

' Wrote:I'm sure the explanation will be as twisted and 'meta' as the .:j:.Congress has been accused of being....

Yup. 'bout what I thought.
A stopped trader in Colorado has to put up with a full scan, lay out a family history, prove that he has no business in other houses, and even then is at risk of being de-vesseled 'cause an XA is in a bad mood.
The same scrutiny being held to offers of work from anonymous sources? Nah, why bother.
Convenient.

*is done here*

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Enojado - 02-08-2011

Money, we need it. Junkers, we kill them.

Glad you're done here.

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Daedric - 02-08-2011

I'm broke. I'm not really going to be picky when someone offers to pay me to shoot someone I already enjoy shooting.

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Vergil - 02-09-2011

' Wrote:Yup. 'bout what I thought.
A stopped trader in Colorado has to put up with a full scan, lay out a family history, prove that he has no business in other houses, and even then is at risk of being de-vesseled 'cause an XA is in a bad mood.
The same scrutiny being held to offers of work from anonymous sources? Nah, why bother.
Convenient.

*is done here*

Well, actually, in order for a person to be let by, we have to know where the goods came from an where they going, and we aren't going to question someone paying us for what we already do, what we are gonna question is people doing what we don't like. My sympathy for your concerns is rather limited, considering you are basically Q_Qing about us being more active. Here's my advice:

[Image: FJaPo.gif]

Have a nice day.

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Dusty Lens - 02-09-2011

Hey guys!

'ol penpen gave me the good word to say a piece on behalf of the XA, which sure was nice of him!

Sure is nice to see y'all doing such a nice bit of work lately! Now as a conservative nutter in terms of Xeeners and their various scheming ways the very matter of this 'ol bounty came up betweixt pen and I. Also for some reason pen and tank see me as some kind of Xeno patron. Must be the bald spot.

Now Finnegan is being a right 'ol boob. But polluting the feedback of other factions with high pitched whining is just the kind of adolescent nastyness that we seem to be getting from that corner these days. I'd ask that none of you good folk return the favor though! That nature of poison is the sort of thing that divides our friendly hearts and leaves us all bitter sulks.

Though I will note with a wry little grin that the nature of metagaming still seems to elude some, as it doesn't seem inherently evident to "everyone" that a body can't glean the fullness of a situation simply by what you as a human being know! Mr. K is about as Kusari as Jack and Coke so far as folk around here know, that being the kind of thing that you can't necesarily glean just because you know and hate the person making the post, or find it inconvenient to not be aware of every facet of the situation!

But I digress.

Fearless leader pen and I discussed the bounty. While I had some customary hem and haw over the matter of taking it on the ultimate decision was that the darned thing was being paid out by an unknown, the Xenos were smoking Junkers left and right anyways and, hell, so long as the checks didn't bounce everything's gravy. Not mercenaries if you can dig it, but a body's gotta catch up on the back rent, never mind the front rent.

So I say you guys are doing bully well good! Remember! Never ever ever ever ever ever ever whine!

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Cond0r - 02-09-2011

I would just like to give some feedback. Im really enjoying the fact that you're more active recently, and that you blow up more and more junkers. I hear you even get payed for it now, which is nice.

Keep it up, good work.

Xeno Alliance Faction Feedback - Dennis Jameson - 02-09-2011

Er.... my only rebuttal to what has been said here is this: Isn't the primary consideration of the Xenos that of "killin' dem dirty foreign types" and not "earnin' tha big cash" so that they might purchase the Dukes of Hazard-style Starflyer of their dreams?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't take this the wrong way; I am merely curious.