Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement (/showthread.php?tid=78515)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - Nicolas - 04-20-2012

Great model. I really like it, can`t wait to see (shoot) it in game.

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - Trogdor - 04-20-2012

Er, it looks like honey I shrunk the turtle. And then you put a big ol' tank turret on it.

Why is the barrel so long? This is an energy weapon..

Also it would need its own class of weapon and a special slot no? If it were just a normal bs turret I would put those all over my battleboat.:D

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - Nikita - 04-20-2012

Interesting,but i prefer bigger gun with lower ship main side.Something like this
more place for gun,this is willbe awesomei think.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ф&#1072...na_2S7_Pion.jpg

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - Vladimir - 04-20-2012

Looks great, but please, people, leave your imaginary stats out of model threads, that will be up to balance team.

But yeah, this ship looks great.

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - Swallow - 04-20-2012

Serious model, well done.

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - SparkyRailgun - 04-20-2012

' Wrote:Er, it looks like honey I shrunk the turtle. And then you put a big ol' tank turret on it.

Also it would need its own class of weapon and a special slot no? If it were just a normal bs turret I would put those all over my battleboat.:D

1. It's either going to look like the Battleship, or the cruiser.
There's no real way around that without people crying 'It's not rheinlandy enough!'

2. Because it looks cool.

3. It's a class ten gun, as it quite clearly states in the OP. It would not be sold on any stations, it would come with the ship. You sell it, your own fault. You could replace it with a CODENAME if you really wanted to. The Devs should see about using the hack adoxa made to lock weapons sold with a ship, if they haven't already.

' Wrote:Looks great, but please, people, leave your imaginary stats out of model threads, that will be up to balance team.

We were told the dev team likes stats to be proposed, saves them making it from scratch.
They are here for community input.
The balance team has the final say, but that doesn't mean the community can't input ideas that may influence that final say.

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - AeternusDoleo - 04-20-2012

Erica, minor request: The current turret is fine as a mainline turret. For the Cerberus, I however would prefer a single barrel one, since the projectile is singular as well. If a nice one, do an upscaled version for the battleship as well.

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - SparkyRailgun - 04-20-2012

' Wrote:Erica, minor request: The current turret is fine as a mainline turret. For the Cerberus, I however would prefer a single barrel one, since the projectile is singular as well.

Uh, right.
I'll let Hades know, but I can't imagine he'll like it.:P

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - Nikita - 04-20-2012

btw,rheinlanders have no speedguns by the game of big ships.More of them powerfull with low speed.Plasma most of them. Speed 500-600.Give them speed guns - and this is will be Liberty or Gallia type.
Better SLOW and POWERFUL. More damage,lowspeed for recharge,low speed of fly.
something like big fire kiss..hehe

Rheinland Battlecruiser + Cruiser cerb replacement - WalterAnonius - 04-20-2012

' Wrote:Er, it looks like honey I shrunk the turtle. And then you put a big ol' tank turret on it.

I agree on that.
Shrinked turtle.