Discovery Gaming Community
Blood dragon Cruiser - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Blood dragon Cruiser (/showthread.php?tid=79077)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Blood dragon Cruiser - Zahas - 04-27-2012

' Wrote:oh look it is Kago!
Buff Kago it dies vs transports!
[Image: Freelancer_2011_01_08_12_36_59_80.jpg]
:laugh:
that sheep can mount fighter guns?

Blood dragon Cruiser - Thunderer - 04-27-2012

' Wrote:that sheep can mount fighter guns?
Those were TURRETS. Not guns. There is a difference - guns can't be mounted on big ships, except armored transport (well, "big"), while turrets can. Actually, caps can't carry fighter turrets, but transports can.

And, does BD BS really fire just 1 medium turret backwards?
And I bet that Kago was afk. Or just Russ.

Blood dragon Cruiser - Curios - 04-27-2012

Ship = NP
Pilot = Good
Opposing Force = Not that good
Result = You know it

What else to add?

Blood dragon Cruiser - JayDee Kasane - 04-27-2012

' Wrote:Or just Russ.

:nono:

There are also one similar situation. 1 Corsair and 2 Gaian GBs died to one Bretonia dessie. Simply because was damn stupid and Bretonian was smart one. so its not ship - its pilot. even dread can die to lone Dessie

Blood dragon Cruiser - Tyroflion - 04-27-2012

Thank you all. I really enjoyed how you showed Discovery RP 24/7 community spirit here. Personally I really don't care what a bunch of Lulwutz who can rage like pros in chat, but can't find their own butt in PvP, or fill a decent report think about this incident. I want to know whether the GMs are cool with the fact that one good PvP pilot can take 11 good RPing pilots. If the GMs think it's ok I'll take it and won't mind.

However what disappoints me, is the overall reaction. Everybody loves to flame, ofc but why do it in a discussion that doesn't concern you. Were you there in that fight? NO Are you the one making rules and ballancing stats? NO So why do you post here. To start a flamewar? Well gee thanks, we already had a ragequit from one of the newer pilots in Samura/KSP. If this didn't happen he'd be a decent addition to Samura and eventually would learn some PvP skills and his RP was already pretty good. Now he's gone. Thank you Discovery Community, you've shown us the way to treat people.

How many people have to leave untill you realize that verbally attacking anyone who is disapointed in the result of his fight is not helping. Offer him a sandwich or leave him alone. Raging at him and acusing him of being a bad pilot won't make him feel any better or more welcomed here. The most reasonable think to do is either to ignore him, or showing him Discovery is not only about PvP and offering aid. But congratz, you've prooved totally incapable of either.

Blood dragon Cruiser - Snak5 - 04-27-2012

Because balance effects everyone, that is how we all are related to this thread.

Blood dragon Cruiser - Thunderer - 04-27-2012

' Wrote::nono:

There are also one similar situation. 1 Corsair and 2 Gaian GBs died to one Bretonia dessie. Simply because was damn stupid and Bretonian was smart one. so its not ship - its pilot. even dread can die to lone Dessie
The reason why I wrote just "russ", and not "a citizen of the biggest country in the world, the great mighty Russian Federation, which is more powerful than the USA (Russians, don't read this: for the citizens of the USA - please, don't make me write another post. I wrote this just because of some nationalist Russian guy. We don't want another cold war, do we? (this is a rhetorical question))", is because I wanted to accentuate that he's a noob. Ya know, that of the "u russ?" kind. They mostly like Jormugands and Legates, but there might be some in Kagus. I'm not saying that I dislike them - they're just playing a game in a language they don't understand.

Hmm... Actually, those "Russians"... They are maybe Americans who are trying to convince us that all the Russians are stupid, live in trees (I wonder how do they play FL?) and sing Balalaykas, as some guy who's name I forgot stated. Everything is conspiracy today...

And, Bretonian dessie is a good ship. Can you imagine how good is an even higher class, the BS?
ˇ
ˇ
ˇˇ
ˇ

Blood dragon Cruiser - AeternusDoleo - 04-27-2012

... so, wait, let me get this straight...

The Kusari lawfuls are whining about their -enemies- having an agile cruiser class vessel? I don't tend to hear the Blood Dragons complain about hatchets...

Blood dragon Cruiser - xiphos - 04-27-2012

' Wrote:... so, wait, let me get this straight...

The Kusari lawfuls are whining about their -enemies- having an agile cruiser class vessel? I don't tend to hear the Blood Dragons complain about hatchets...

I may add here that this is not the opinion of ALL KUSARI LAWFUL PLAYERS. Thank you.

Blood dragon Cruiser - dodike - 04-27-2012

Having the numerical advantage did you resupply during combat?