Discovery Gaming Community
Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events (/showthread.php?tid=8376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Varyag - 05-09-2008

Sounds Good, let me know of the time. Yeah the Commander of the Varyag would rejoice in such a chance to rid the RM of a shiny new cruiser. Lets work on the RP for it. I would like a one on one final fight between the two captains. Good climax I think. It is too bad I killed off the Krasnaya last night, it would have been awsome for the event.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Blodo - 05-09-2008

' Wrote:I think this sounds reasonable and fun. How does it sound to the pirates?
Sounds good to me. Also I will assume that during one stage of the event whomever dies (as in doesn't manage to escape and return later) is out of the event for good, am I right?

Regarding cruisers, I know we won't be bringing any. All the characters were wiped due to inactivity so we don't have any right now anyhow:P

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Zapp - 05-09-2008

Count Wesley in, especially if it goes to Stuttgart, but no matter where it is he'd love the chance to hit at the RM.

If you've been keeping up with the story, he's kinda gone... y'know... evil.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - mjolnir - 05-09-2008

' Wrote:If you've been keeping up with the story, he's kinda gone... y'know... evil.

He surely must have singed to the devil with his own blood when he's able to teleport destroyed ships around :P

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - tfmachad - 05-09-2008

Alriiiiight... (gentlemen, please take this outside).

Anyway, I'm going to rework the original post and post the events main structure considering all the ideas presented. The first shipping event is going to happen next Sunday (not this one, the 11th, but the next one, the 18th).

We're still short on the transports. Come on, guys! No one interested in hauling the components and participating in this? Will I have to hire just any transport (whatever tag and ID) for this? Where are the RepEx, Kishiro and Samura guys? Please say something. As it stands, the only possible transport pilot should be really flying RM.

Well, if I manage to get valid transports for this, maybe we can do the first event this Sunday. If not I'll hire any willing ship and we do it next week.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - AdamantineFist - 05-10-2008

' Wrote:Alriiiiight... (gentlemen, please take this outside).

Anyway, I'm going to rework the original post and post the events main structure considering all the ideas presented. The first shipping event is going to happen next Sunday (not this one, the 11th, but the next one, the 18th).

We're still short on the transports. Come on, guys! No one interested in hauling the components and participating in this? Will I have to hire just any transport (whatever tag and ID) for this? Where are the RepEx, Kishiro and Samura guys? Please say something. As it stands, the only possible transport pilot should be really flying RM.

Well, if I manage to get valid transports for this, maybe we can do the first event this Sunday. If not I'll hire any willing ship and we do it next week.

Um... isn't Sunday the 12th? So then the event will be on the 20th...

Anyways, I'll do my best to show up for RM. Very good Idea, Gronath. This sounds like it's gonna be awesome! :yahoo:

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Varyag - 05-10-2008

So what sunday is this going to be? I need to know quick because we are going to be Blowing stuff up on Saturday and BBQing on sunday so I need to plan. Varyag is in, I would love a good one vs one fight with the cruiser.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - tfmachad - 05-10-2008

' Wrote:Um... isn't Sunday the 12th? So then the event will be on the 20th...

Anyways, I'll do my best to show up for RM. Very good Idea, Gronath. This sounds like it's gonna be awesome! :yahoo:
' Wrote:So what sunday is this going to be? I need to know quick because we are going to be Blowing stuff up on Saturday and BBQing on sunday so I need to plan. Varyag is in, I would love a good one vs one fight with the cruiser.
Alright... In my calender here, this next Sunday is May the 11th. And, Fist, a week from the 12th is the 20th? How do I get shifted to the eight days week universe?:lol:

Anyway, Varyag. Your participation, at least that of your Cruiser will by the climax of the whole series of events, so it will take a while still. I'll only actually "get" the Cruiser once the stuff is all transfered to Alster, so it can be finished. BBQ away, my man. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted.

We still need the transports. Any haulers interested in participating in this? At all...:(

Anyway, we could do it this Sunday, but apparently I'll have to work harder into getting transports for this. I'm wondering if I'll have to finance new players into acting as transports.

So, the first shipping event is scheduled to May, the 18th (second Sunday from now), until further notice. Time to be determined (probably around late afternoon GMT).

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - SimonBlack - 05-10-2008

Red Hessians had to tag so many Kruger convoys to hold of the conctruction of the Cruiser and now just because some thin-eyed folk are moving in, all the Matt's work goes to waste? I think not! No way Im going to miss it.

Or I can stay on my GMG character to annoy tresspassing convoy.:)

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Zapp - 05-10-2008

The only transport I have is my BLS, but I suppose I could make another one, but I'm currently in as Wesley. Would that work?