Discovery Gaming Community
The K'Hara Rebellion - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The K'Hara Rebellion (/showthread.php?tid=87964)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - Remnant - 10-21-2012

As everyone can probably tell, we really don't have that many people yet but that is due to what alley said about having to join the K'hara first.

Yes this is a little more difficult to manage and the RP can get slightly confusing due to the humans thinking that all nomads are bad but all of a sudden there's a few that don't seem to be bad. Imagine that confusion.

But its slow progress as I myself have been getting some people to be friendly to certain Nomads so it IS possible. If you think you can handle it and get yourself in, I would definitely recommend you do so.

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - Connor - 10-22-2012

Can you just join as a human and not do all the nomad role play, or not as much if you see where i am coming from?

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - Remnant - 10-22-2012

Well what really would be the point in joining without the nomad Roleplay?

If you mean join as a normal human and not actually 'being' a nomad, I guess that would be possible as you just go with us for our cause but i'm not exactly sure on that part, Alley would have to answer that for you.

Try reading some of the posts earlier on, they may answer your question

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - Timbuktu - 10-22-2012

Stuff like this happening... nomads disagreeing on something or rebelling and going separate ways...
Wasnt that always the purported reason why non-factionalized nomads a.k.a. indies shouldn't get nice things?
Like... indies cant get Marduks, cause then they'll like... go separate ways like Aurora and Harbinger.
Given this, what is your stance on an open nomad faction, that can also fly marduks and stuff?

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - SummerMcLovin - 10-22-2012

I'd think the humans are not actually a part of the faction - you'd just be whatever you were, but interacting with the Nomads on either side whenever was appropriate. For example, you've got Hale and the [LN], Order|, and a group of individuals like my BPA who are on their side.

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - Jansen - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 09:17 PM)Timbuktu Wrote: Stuff like this happening... nomads disagreeing on something or rebelling and going separate ways...
Wasnt that always the purported reason why non-factionalized nomads a.k.a. indies shouldn't get nice things?
Like... indies cant get Marduks, cause then they'll like... go separate ways like Aurora and Harbinger.

It was, thats why Im really not in favor of this idea.

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - Timbuktu - 10-22-2012

Dont get me wrong, I think they can RP like that if they want to, as long as the don't start shouting at people when humans attack them anyway, because their characters believe its just more nomad trickery.

I was just interested to know if, since they accept that there can be dissent within the nomads, they would also agree that the entire nomad faction (including the more expensive stuff) could be opened up to anyone then.

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - Alley - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 09:28 PM)Timbuktu Wrote: Dont get me wrong, I think they can RP like that if they want to, as long as the don't start shouting at people when humans attack them anyway, because their characters believe its just more nomad trickery.

I was just interested to know if, since they accept that there can be dissent within the nomads, they would also agree that the entire nomad faction (including the more expensive stuff) could be opened up to anyone then.

This is very much not the same thing.

K'Hara Rebel members are members of the K'Hara faction and fall under the authority of the K'Hara| and HuggieSunrise. The Roleplay is still controlled to prevent it from going haywire.

All we did is open a new branch to expand the RP and prevent nomad roleplay from becoming repetitive and increase interactions. If people shoot us I don't really care, they'll suffer the inRP consequences of it. Same thing for those who do not.

This thread is also not a debate about the open nomad ID. If you have a problem with this ID not being in the game despite it is in the game files, take it to the admins that refused to include it on the server at the very last minute. But not here.

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - Das Wilde Wesen - 10-22-2012

*facepalm

RE: The K'Hara Rebellion - Veygaar - 10-22-2012

I love it.