Discovery Gaming Community
Nomad LF. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Nomad LF. (/showthread.php?tid=8878)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Nomad LF. - Immunity - 05-28-2008

I know I read on that. Only on rare occasions do leaders OOC for technical problems.

Nomad LF. - Clayph - 05-28-2008

' Wrote:Although only the most powerful of the Slomon K'Hara (read: Taurvi and the Harbinger) can project major broadcasts, so you'll need to stick to PMs.

Not true anymore. Now every Keeper can use wide broadcast. ;)

Nomad LF. - Jinx - 05-28-2008

just so you don t get a onesided picture. - the keepers are not chased by warships all the time, sometimes its the other way round, too. all in all its fairly balanced ( at least at the times i am present - i haven t seen "hordes of battleships" chasing any keeper for months ) - must be a daytime-issue.

as for the light fighter, it does not require a nomad pilot, but you ll have to work on reputation ( not the abstract one in-game, but real one with real people ) - a story helps, but most important is how you interact with people ingame.

communicating with them in one way or another. - when you shoot them, they shoot you back, when they shoot you and you shoot back, they keep shooting. - the problem is that a nomad ship has a fixed reputation of being kill on sight. - as much as a starflier has a fixed reputation as a newbie ship.

Nomad LF. - Clayph - 05-28-2008

' Wrote:just so you don t get a onesided picture. - the keepers are not chased by warships all the time, sometimes its the other way round, too.

No, of course we aren't..! [/sarcasm] One Nomad GB and one VHF against two Cruisers, Osiris and Battlestar is very fair fight. Just like one Bomber against Battlecruiser and a Gunboat. I could name thousands of
cases like this. Indeed it must be 'cause of your timezone, because you miss the tsunami of European
capwhores.

Nomad LF. - Dennis Jameson - 05-28-2008

Fair fights are indeed very hard to find now a days, and even more so when you're a nomad and every unwashed peasant from here to Manhattan are after your sweet, sweet brain juices.

... What? Nomad brain juice happens to be very tasty! Don't judge me >_<

Ok, I have my char. Immunity going to buy the Nomad LF should I sell my ID since I'm not going to be human?

Nomad LF. - Generation - 05-28-2008

I'm working on a Nomad and you should use a Merc ID.

Cause you got to have an ID server rules and that.

Ok thanks. Just wasn't sure or not.

Nomad LF. - Jinx - 05-28-2008

about the ID - if you wanne play a nomad ( alien ) use the pirate ID ( generic ) - if you RP as a human ( since the ship is made for human use, too ) - you have more choices ( but no way to get into the keepers club )

but you must have an ID, no matter if you re human or not.

Nomad LF. - n00bl3t - 05-28-2008

' Wrote:Fair fights are indeed very hard to find now a days, and even more so when you're a nomad and every unwashed peasant from here to Manhattan are after your sweet, sweet brain juices.

... What? Nomad brain juice happens to be very tasty! Don't judge me >_<

Frankly I prefer the guns...:D