Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tyler - 01-06-2013

"[center]:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::XENO ALLIANCE AUTOMATED REPORTING SYSTEM:::

:::Comms ID: <Joe Heart>:::

:::Establishing data channel... done:::
[/center]
[center]

:::Enemy engaged:::
Engagement location: Tradelane between Pueblo and NY JG
Ship Type: Spatial
IFF: Liberty Rogues
Outcome: DESTROYED
Evidence: Evidence

Engagement location: Outside Ouray
Ship Type: Eagle
IFF: No visible IFF
Evidence: Evidence

:::Notes:::

Good run, teamed up with the DeathAdder and Anaconda, did a sweep through Colorado, where heading towards the NY JG encountered a Liberty Rogue Spatial camping the lanes. On our turf. The nerves. But he payed for it. Went back to Ouray, refueled, undocked, and what did I see there. A Judge trespassing. Flying at no more than one click of Ouray. Halted him with a CD, he acted surprised, told him to leave, but then Jonathon gave the order to take care of him, so we did. My ship took a few scratches but problem solved. Was fun.

And oh, before I forget to mention, Jonathon promoted me in the field, so I'm a Juvenile now. Chose the name Gaboon, a viper known for hiding for sometimes days on end in foliage and then striking severly.

[/center]
[center]:::Connection terminated:::[/center]"

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tyler - 01-06-2013

"[center]:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::Comms ID:Joe Heart:::

[/center]
[center]

Engagement location: NY JG in Colorado
Ship Type: Crane
IFF: No IFF
Evidence: <LINK EVIDENCE HERE>

Engagement location: NY JG IN Colorado
Ship Type: Dromedary

Engagement location:NY JG in Colorado
Ship Type: Percheron

Ship Type: Spatial
IFF: Synth Foods

More kills on my count, and in the end I lost my ship, but we striked hard. The Crane was flying under Bowex colours, so yeah, that made us suspicious, then his answers didn't match much with his route and ultimately he tried to flee, so we followed him into NY where he came from and got his hide there.

The Dromedary was carrying paste, but wasn't in the mood for talking, so he let his guns do that part, but doing so against two pilots of the Alliance is pretty much a death sentence. He got what he deserved quickly.

The Percheron had the same faith, he was carrying basic alloys, and didn't respond at all. He then tried to initiate his cloaking device so we blew him up.

We then got visited by copper flying a Executioner which led to the result of Lancehead blowing him up, we got joined by Bobbi flying on the Tiger, and just on time, as we got visited by a Liberty Siege Cruiser. He tried to escape to NY, we followed him and Tiger managed to get the kill.

Just before the Cruiser visited us a filthy slaver, zoner nontheless, in a Drone, passed me by, I made him free the slaves and sent him on his way telling him not to repeat that again. Let's hope he wont. Tangier was the name, so everyone, watch out.

Then a Mammoth filled with passengers passed us, we halted him, asked for the details and he gave a couple of wrong answers, but in the end he complied and drop the passengers who got picked up back to their starting points within Liberty with the strict orders to aid Liberty by staying there.

Oh, and yes. We got called homicidal maniacs by this Spatial captain flying under Synth Foods IFF. He might be right, but I have feelings too and don't like being insulted like that. So Lancehead and me took him on. He died shortly after.

This lovely girl, by the name of Lilith Frost showed up in her Manta flying bunter tags. Intense fighting continued, even with the help of a pirate who was looking to become a Xeno, but in the end I got jumped by 2 of her buddies so 3 ships were aiming for me, my ship blew up and I barely managed to make it to the escape pod.

All in all, effective night. We showed them good. I'm going to the infirmary now and get some drinks after that.

Joe out.
[/center]

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - MintyNarwhal - 01-10-2013

---- Attempting to connect to Server... ----
---- Queued... 1 of 3.... -----

Jake eyed the console wide eyed, "Oh my! this is ridicules!" he watched hte screen for several minutes.

----- Connection established..... 3...2....1... OK!

This cant be a long transmission I am currently being perused by Bounty Hunters but I have managed to jack into a near by satilite to relay these images....

Encrypted File 1, Encrypted File 2, Encrypted File 3

the third one is more to raise my Ego, anyway the hunters are closing fast so I hope to see you in Ouray!

----- Connection lost....

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - MintyNarwhal - 01-11-2013

----- Establishing Link... 3...2..1... Link Established

Well its certainly been a productive day and i'd like to report my final kill and plunder for the day and i'm patching through the file now Encrypted File I hope you enjoy the camera shots!

Jake out!

----- Host lost

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - MintyNarwhal - 01-18-2013

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::Comms ID: <Jake,Wyatt>:::

:::Establishing data channel... Attempt 1 <FAIL> Attempt to 2.... done:::

Name: bhardy419
Threat Level: Moderate
Engagement location: Outside Ouray base

Name: \.=.DevilDog
Thret Level: Moderate
Engagement location: Outside Ouray base

I was just un-docking after a good drinking session in Oural when without warning (After me saying one sentence) these two knuckle heads attacked me thinking they'd win, PAH! they we're wrong I actually made light work of them. I suggest if you see them again in your scanner range treat them as hostile.

::Communication Report end...::

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tyler - 01-20-2013

[center]:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::Comms ID: Joe Heart:::

[/center]
[center]

Ship Type: Mastodon
IFF: DSE
Evidence: Evidence of destruction

Joining Pygmy for a short hunt we encountered the pilot of the DSE)black.bird jumping in Colorado. He was filled with helium, which was headed, and I quote, "To honshu." Wrong answer, no doubt. Pygmy and me explained him why this was wrong, and told him to drop the cargo, in which he did not comply, so, we started dancing. He took the short straw shortly after that. Not that he made a lot of effort running away.

So we were hovering next to the helium and suddenly this big bad, with emphasis on bad, Liberty Carrier popped up and stayed next to the floating cargo of the DSE, this carrier, by the name: [7'TH]-Black.Scorpion seemed like he was protecting the cargo for someone to pick it up, so I told Pygmy to start blasting at the helium, to atleast protect it somehow from exiting Liberty all together. Sad, but necassary.

Addendum to the report, the Carrier was mounting a CAU VII, had flaks and other weapons, although did not manage to record that.

Joe out.

[/center]

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - MintyNarwhal - 01-26-2013

align=center]:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::Comms ID: <Jake,Wyatt>:::

:::Establishing data channel... Attempt 1 <FAIL> Attempt to 2.... done:::[/align]

Name: Zelik
Threat Level: like swatting a wingless fly.
Engagement location: New York trade Lanes towards Fort bush
Ship Type: Defender
IFF: Navy
Outcome: ANNIHILATED

Note: he engaged during our liberation of Chunkofsteel's cargo and was very easily brushed a side.

Name: ChunkOfMetal
Engagement location: Colorado JG & Ny JG (He tried to escape)
Ship Type:
IFF:

Name: SweetCherry
Thret Level: Easy
Engagement location: Colorado To Ny JG
Ship Type: Defender
IFF: Police

Notes: Not really to sure what he was thinking but He was very easily destroyed.

Name: CoronoWing
Engagement location: New York towards fort bush
Ship Type: To drunk to remember at this point.
IFF: Police

::Communication Report end...::

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - MintyNarwhal - 01-27-2013

COMMUNICATION LINK ESTABLISHED

Well well well, Its been a pretty interesting day. I decided to cut short my day of when there was rumors of LPI patrolling in the Colorado system. After a few hours I was met up short with only a few transporters who were carrying all the right credentials so no money made there at all. I then decided to pay a visit into Libertys heart, New York.

It wasn't long until I found myself met with two LPI policman Officer Buck Frost and Officer Michael Rivers who Rivers seemed new to the beat, after toying with them and leading them to the white star in the system so that back up on their behalf would be almost impossible... at least in the form of Cap ships anyway we began to engage one another.

After a few minutes of exchanging fire, dropping mines and bumping into each other the would be new officer Rivers made my day and almost put me of guard when he innavertibly blew up his trainers ship and having to tractor in his escape pod. At this point my pain in the backside Bounty hunter nemesis turned up. Kai Dressel who had agreed to sit on the side lines until I wasted the second officer however he started to engage and after one strafe I blew the hunter out of the water with ease.

Now it was one on one with the newbie recruit and after a few short minutes his ship finally met the end of my torpedo making his ship burn into different brightly colors. I had a little respect for the fighters so i decided to leave the escape pods just in range of the trade lanes to be picked up.

Well Im of back to Ouray this is Night Adder signing off.

COMMUNICATION LINK DISCONNECTED

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tanker - 02-02-2013

[Image: JonathonCom1.png]

Ronnie,

I know it hasn't been but a few days since you left to visit with that Corsair women. Though I haven't heard how things have been going. I sure hope you know what you are getting into.

Jonathon

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Werss™ - 02-02-2013

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::Comms ID: <Malcolm (Venom) Washburn>:::

Venom here.
Around NY jumpgate in Colorado system a DSE pilot appeared, who rudely tried to avoid my demands... to drop his cargo ---files corrupted--- Well, as you can see... it ended badly for him. After a few hours, about 15k from our Ouray base to NY TL. "popped up" one annoying Junker pilot with his Wasupu ship (class: very heavy fighter) who offered me a duel (ha... he... huh) I've decided to "fulfill" his wish, but it seems that my Roc was too much for his Sharky.
I blame his... big appetite!

Engaged by: Venom
Engagement location: <NY jumpgate in Colorado>
Ship Type: <Firefly>
IFF: <DSE>
Name: <HAZMAT – Disposal.Service>
Outcome: <DESTROYED>
Evidence: <LINK>

Engaged by: Venom
Engagement location: <Colorado System>