Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Jack Archer - 07-28-2007

Comm Id: Lt. Jack Archer
Reciving Id: Rhienland Miltary Command
Message begins

So busy night In rhienland last night!

It started off with Myself and Lt. Hartmann, engaged a few 901st Tagged ships, Hessians. unfortunetly we where ambushed beofre we could join up and I was taken off and then Lt. Hartmann, soon followed by Dieter Scprochets, I asked the boys on Order to get him what he needs in terms of ship and guns for outstanding service, Lars.Ascher quickly dispatched the fools after their arival. Latter on Admiral Krieg showed as well as Gunter Rall.

After giving my report to Admiral Krieg a Outcast tagged trader showed up. Myself and Lt. Hartmann intercepted him scanned his cargo, he was carring VIPs, and showed him some Rhienland Hospitality and showed him out of New Berlin

as we finished or patrols Mon'star was picked up on Radio comms, New Berlin went to battlestations and A Unioner was taken out thanks to Lt. Hartmann and Mon'star thanks to Lars Ascher.

After this almost everyone went off duty except for myself and Lt. Hartmann Admiral Krieg left us incharge too. A RepEx ship showed up asking for an allaince with Rhienland Military and gave me a 10 mil "donation". Now I don'tknow about you but I see bribery as a form of Pirating. Regardless I have repurposed the money towards setting up a Phantom for RM forces. Recomendations on RepEx to be put to Neutral, and be treated with suspicion.

Regarless, Pirates still showed their face in Rhienland. After responding to a distress call, myself and Lt. Hartmann where ambushed by 2 901st Cruisers, and 1 fighter. the Cruisers where speedily taken out by us, and the fighter was fiorced to retreat.

all in all an excellent night in New Berlin! Rhienland Glory all around!

Good flying everyone!
Lt. Archer out

Transmisiion ended

Rheinland Military Message Dump - caylith - 07-28-2007

Message to: RM

Comm ID: Admiral Hiltraud

First of all, i'd like to commend the excellent skill and courage showed last night! I'm proud to be flying with all of you. I expect to see that kind of teamwork all the time! You all deserve medals for your performance.

Now, that said, seems we have an insubordinate in our ranks. Lieutenants Archer and Hartmann have already given the situation report. I've yet to hear from Lt. von Wolfhausen and Commander Richthofen. Rheinhardt, Krieg and myself will discuss what will be done with him at that point.

I'd like to suggest Gunther Rall for Lieutenant in our glorious ranks. He's proved himself time and again. Say the word and i'll get his papers started.

Hiltraud out!

----message ends----

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hyperwave22 - 07-28-2007

Official Diplomatic Transmission Destination: Rheinland Military Command; Rheinland Military Personnel
Official Diplomatic Transmission Origin: Sirius Federation Commodore Hyperwave
Priority Level: 5 ::--:: Security Level: 6

Good day, RM, I offer my greetings, and bring an invitation to all of you:

Recently, the Sirius Federation has enlisted a large number of new recruits. Due to requests from these recruits, the SF is organizing 'war games' in order to help train them. However, it is our belief that other strategies and tactics, along with different styles of Liberty may help to benefit both the new recruits along with the rest of the SF. I hope that we can help you in the same way. Thusly, the SF invites you to join with this highly beneficial training.

If you accept the invitation, we are open to suggestions to make a large set of 'war games' run smoothly. We believe that in combination with random training exercises (i.e. 'on-the-fly' fights), it would be highly beneficial to organize a large set of simulations. Dates and times may be organized later if you accept this invitation.

Any questions, suggestions, comments, etc. may be forwarded to me, or another commanding SF officer either over open communications channels or privately (PM). I hope to organize these 'war games' and make it an excellent attribute to our relations along with skills/experience.

==END OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION==

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Thomas East - 07-29-2007

To: RM

Today the Coalition launched an attack on New Berlin. Caption Axle told us to hold possision of the ring as we would get cover fire from our friends on the turrets attached to the base station. The SCRA came in to Visual range. We held our possision untill Caption Axle told us to attack. We all learched forward towards the enemy and attacked. The battle raged on as my coliges were slowly picked off and tracked in there life pods. As i was attacking Ares i launched two torps at his hull i blew all his weps of and he was forced to try and doge me guns. I slowly lost the lims of my ship First was my Right wing than my left than i lost all guns excpt my Archangles and my Purple godess turret. It was mee against the SCRA as it turned out to be as my fellow friends and coliges were gorn and in my cargo hold. The Rheinland police helped out alot. But towards the end of the battle i blacked out.... (Sever reset) When i awoke i found that my ship was in a mess with my wings missing and my hull was on fire. I was bleading badly. I got up out of my seat and rushed with the extingwisher to wards my H-Fule holed. The fire creaped to wards where the H-Fule was being held and i quickly put it out. I attempted to land my Reckage of a ship on one of the pasing battleship on patrol. It opend up its docking bay i was comeing in to hot.

Boom!

i landed on the deck with a shater. Injouring many of the repear crew. i quickly rushed Axle and Erch and others out of my hold.

BOOM!

I leaped in to the air as the H-Fule tank exploaded. I turned around and looked at my beloved ship as a tear roled out my eye.

Medics rushed over

We were all returned to good helt as was my ship replaced.

screen shot from the battle:
[Image: screen20.jpg]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-29-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

And a sad day it was for the forces of Rheinland. We got our asses handed to use in the wreakage of our own ships as the SCRA demolished our craft. They killed four of us while we only killed one of them.

My thanks to Lt East as he got our injured comrades to safty.

We NEED to do some more training. We are getting constantly destroyed by the forces of Terrorists and pirates. I propose we do a training activity this coming week. We need to practice on fighter bomber skills as the capital ships we seam to be handling proficiantly.

A Recovering Axel Topf Out.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - vpdm - 07-29-2007

another screenshot from the battle:

[Image: screen25gl1.th.jpg]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-29-2007

Comm ID: Miles Cadre
Subject: RE: Battle @ Ring

Aye, it was a sad battle. Dieter.Zehn scored 2 kills in the begining of the fihgt, and as the server was about to shut down, I switched targets to Dieter (From Ares) to attempt to avenge them. I managed to breach his sheilds, and put several holes in his ship, but the server shut down before the fight could continue.

Training, perhaps.
now, where did our RTO (Recruit Training Officer) go?

END

:crazy:Miles Cadre

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Locke - 07-29-2007

Transmission to: RM
Comm ID: Lt. Erich Hartmann

With all due respect to the Captain; although I think training is a great idea, it is my calculated opinion that the battle was lost due to a lack in communication-- through no fault of anyone in particular. I say this because after analyzing the enemy's attack, I realized they were all targetting the same pilot at any given point. Systematically they shot us down. Having said this, I've recently upgraded my comm system to one of the new Skype 3.2.0.175 models, however my transmitter for this machine is taking some time to install. I'm eager to test it with the commencement of the Captain's resourceful notion pertaining to formal training sessions. Another observation was that we were obviously being out-maneuvered. Lt. Archer informed me he has recently aquired permission to fly an RH Phantom Light Fighter. Perhaps it may be wise to outfit more of the men with this agile craft?

On a side note, earlier before these seemingly non-stop attacks on Rheinland there was a petty smuggler named IceTea_TheLiptonkind who was caught with illegal artifacts outside Planet New Berlin. He refused to drop them, refused to pay his fine, and refused to follow any sort of RP at all. Unfortuneatly, he made it planetside and went underground, evading local authorities ((He logged off-- but not before a fair amount of mouthing off)). I suggest he be placed on our KoS list until he pays his fine which I also suggest be raised from the 2mil misdemeanor mark, to the 4mil felony level infraction.

Back to patrol,
Lt. Hartmann out.

-End Transmission-

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Thomas East - 07-29-2007

To: RM

I must agree with my friend Lt. Erich Hartmann. He states a good point in what he said More training and up grade from 2mill to 4mill affelany

I would be more than happy to conduct the training when ever i can:)
including (All in fighters vs Me)
  • Fighter Combat training
  • Gunboat combat Training
  • cruiser training
  • Battleship training
All theas will be conduckted in fighters Vs Me or maby one of the Admirals when the wish?
East out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-29-2007

Comm ID: Miles Cadre

Subject: Comm unit

I used to use a unit called TeamSpeak, but I never re-installed the software. I use Xfire (As you may see:P), so if anyone uses Xfire, My username is xavierharkonnen. That has an built-in chat and voice chat. I am, however, getting interested in this Skype (Any links, anyone? please? www.skype.com).

End

Subject: Training

I also can offer training, but its nothing much more than the basics. Unfortunately, I can only offer fighter training, as I am not too skilled in capital vessels. I'll teach ya how to dodge, and how to use your vital systems effectively. I do NOT cover missiles either (As I do not use them.), so please dont ask me for any missile or torp training (Go to Erich for that, hes the expert there:P)

Dont worry bout losing ammo or cash during training, I'll cover all those needs.

End

Subject: IceTea

I'll keep a sharp eye out for him, now that he has a rep of smuggling. I also await the Higher command's decision on this matter.

End

Comm Terminated

:crazy:Miles Cadre

Thank you for choosing c***-A** communications; The c***iest communications service in the known universe!