Discovery Gaming Community
The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Contract Boards (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=145)
+---- Thread: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=64110)

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Dada - 07-09-2012

Where the money is going: Kai.Dressel

Kills: Crazy.Crystal liberty rogue ID/barguest bomber

Circumstances: This rogue pilot was waiting at the tradelane, between Fort Bush and Norfolk. After a moment he tried to escape, but he received a snac from his back...The tradelane was now safe to use.

Proof:
Payment owed: 1.200.000 SC

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - bloogaL - 07-09-2012

Where the money is going: BHG|Harry.Cooper

Kills: Brokenclaw. - Lane Hacker Scimitar and RavenBlade - Liberty Rogue Werewolf

Circumstances: Went to check the favourite pirating lane in California, and sure enough found a bunch of them there. Luckily, Ian Johnson of the Liberty Navy was able to help since there were so many.

Proof:
Payment owed: 2,400,000 SC

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Dashiell - 07-09-2012

Where the money is going: BHG|22nd-Crash

Kills: 1 Rogue Werewolf

Circumstances: I found a Werewolf sitting on top of a bunch of deutorium. He said he was guarding it for his 'friend'. Jolly good, I reckoned. So I threw some nukes on the floating deutorium. That hacked him off and he started shooting at me.

I bloody well shot back.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_Werewolf1.jpg]

[Image: th_Werewolf2.jpg]

Payment owed: 1.600.000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Nommos - 07-10-2012

Where the money is going: Paranoize

Kills: LR-Franky.Rosh

Circumstances: I was moving to Manhattan and then I noticed lots of rogue pilots.
They were shooting navy officer, so i jumped in to help him. I managed to take one of them...

Proof:
Payment owed: 1,200,000 + 400,000 = 1,600,000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Loken - 07-12-2012

Where the money is going: Faust

Kills: One Liberty Rogue Barghest

Circumstances: A rogue was lurking by the New York jump gate in California. My companion and I took him about before he could do any harm.

Proof:
Payment owed: 1,200,000 SC

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Constantine - 07-12-2012

Where the money is going: BHG|Cool

Kills: Liberty Rogue, Very Heavy Fighter

Circumstances: Found him as I was travelling to Liberty from Bretonia. The official Rogue member was on the lanes, disrupting the trade that's going on between the two houses. So I shot him for you.

Proof: Payment owed: 1,200,000 + 400,000 = 1,600,000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Constantine - 07-14-2012

Kills: Pirate Very Heavy Fighter, Xeno Heavy Fighter

Circumstances: 7-14-819 AS
Dear Diary,

I jumped to Colorado, and the LPI were engaged by two pirates. They arrested one of them, and I took one of them down. Then a Xeno was there offering me 10 million to save his friend, I shot him instead.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I also told him that we steal candy from children, kick the elders, piss on your lawns and enjoy it a lot.

Nevermind.

See you tomorrow Diary.

Proof:
Pirate Xeno Payment owed: 1,000,000 + 1,200,000 + 400,000 = 2,600,000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Constantine - 07-14-2012

Kills: Pirate Very Heavy Fighter, Order Very Heavy Fighter

Circumstances: 7-14-819 AS
Dear Diary,

I missed you so much already, so I went off in search of something to write. I was weeding out some bad seeds, a pirate and an order agent trying to sell nomad brains.

The pirate was bullying the ones around Manhattan, and I kindly showed him that it's better to get along with your friends.

He said something about rains, I don't remember exactly. I wish it would rain, Diary, it's so damn hot, my brain is melting out from my ears.

Which certainly already happened to this Order agent fella who tried to sell me the nomad brains in front of Manhattan. For a while I entertained myself with the thingy, but then I shot him down.
We were both laughing at the whole thing after a while, I am glad he enjoyed it as much as I did.

THEN! I was seeded by a hot chick of a mess of branches, roots and leaves... I 'felt' the connection, man. Felt it so much. The seed was so strong, it blew my mind away. I feel great... yet I feel tired. I feel one with many, but then I feel a resistance as well... Like a rebellion... like a fire spreading within and engulfing the weak branches of my being... my spirit.

I don't believe in ghosts, luckily.

Gotta sleep for real now. Good night Diary.

Proof:
Pirate Order Payment owed: 1,000,000 + 1,000,000 = 2,000,000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Constantine - 07-15-2012

Kills: Liberty Rogue Pirate Transport

Circumstances: 7-15-819 AS
Dear Diary,

I was on a happy voyage to Taus. So rocky there, and there is a red shine on most of them. What made me more happy is that I saw my friends the Rogues there travelling with lots of poor people with iron bracelets.

They answered my hails with gun fire. It's a friendly gesture to answer fire with fire, so I did so. One of the Pirate Transports exploded from all that concentration of love.

Others sadly didn't want to stay long enough for me to concentrate it on them as well.

Later, Diary.

Proof: Payment owed: 1,200,000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Constantine - 07-17-2012

Kills: Pirate Bomber, Pirate Very Heavy Fighter, Hacker Bomber, Hacker Bomber, Pirate Bomber

Circumstances: 7-16-819 AS
Dear Diary,

I got some for ya tonight.

Besides that, I met a nice lady piloting a Naval Carrier only temporarily, the crew are engineers and they have no experiences of space flight. They are good people though. I wonder why they are sent out with little information given to them on what they may face, with a ship that's still being tested. They came close to their deaths a couple of times already.

YOU MAD, DIARY?!

In any case, I am glad I met their Chief.

Byes. Be cool, Diary... be cool.

Proof:
Pirate Pirate Hacker Hacker Pirate Payment owed: 1,000,000 + 1,000,000 + 1,200,000 + 1,200,000 + 1,000,000 = 5,400,000