Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Evo - 04-21-2013

[Image: XA-comm1.png]

Heh. They want us not to blow 'em up so they can invade our Liberty an' spread their kraut filth? Ain't happenin'. They insult us just by suggestin' such a thing, show 'em the way out. Keep up the good work, fresh batch of Mother's Finest is bein' made in ya honor.

[Image: XA-comm2_left.png]

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Dourden4 - 04-22-2013

Action report-- Xavier D'oyley

Just got me Roc all taped together good an' snug, so figured to give her a run down. Done a few laps around the field, not issues there. Figur'd on heading over to the gate to New York ta see if could find somthin' to test the guns on,and found somthin' i did.

Wouldn' ya know it though? Guncan wiring come undone as come up on em, so aint got no good scans o' the target. He was a rogue though, thought to be owning our turf. Got a recording of the short talk we had here
After that short spat, we started shooting. Youll be pleased to know I sent that rogue packing a on one way trip toward the sun. Dont reckon he'll come back again.

The ole girl done well on her first flight, though I got to go track me down 'nother turret since mine seems to have fallen off.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Zapp - 04-24-2013

[[Report Filed]]

Well hot DAMN, what an evenin'! I bagged me two Navy snubs right on Pueblo's doorstep, an Eagle and a Cupholder! Anaconda will tell ya, I did a number on both of 'em. Missed the ID on the Eagle, but he'll vouch for it!

[Image: th_ln_id.png]
[Image: th_ln_kill2.png][Image: th_ln_kill.png]

Then we rounded up a bunch of boys -- Ben Valdez, Anaconda, Pygmy (all in bombers), Red and myself (fighters) and we wreaked some serious havoc in New York! A battlecruiser down and a carrier forced to dock with massive amounts of damage!

[Image: th_lncs_id.png]
[Image: th_lncs_kill.png][Image: th_labc_docking.png]

Good day to be a Xeno!

~ Adam Sanders

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - CrossBones - 05-20-2013

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO)
[center]:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::XENO ALLIANCE AUTOMATED REPORTING SYSTEM:::

:::Comms ID:Anaconda:::

:::Establishing data channel... done:::

Our efforts in stopping the trade between Liberty and other system is paying off, seems that the big corporations are ready to pay big money for our heads.

Let they be aware that, those that intent to collect these bounties will pay a very high price.

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/Galahead/Xeno/LilyWhite.jpg

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/Galahead/flyingtoothpick-1.jpg

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo120/Galahead/Xeno/VanHausen-1.jpg

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - halofan111 - 05-26-2013

Reporting a huge Battle between Liberty and Rheinland over Bremen.

I am trying to scout out, who will win.

Both Fleets are big.

Here some Information about the Rheinland fleet :

::File Transfer started::
:10%:
:20%:
:30%:
:40%:
:50%:
:60%:
:70%:
:80%:
:90%:
::File Transfer finished::

[Image: lgt5cm.png]

Meanwhile, there will be less police in Liberty!

Oh wait a sig+e¤≡≡

-----------------------------------
::Signal Lost::

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Python 72 - 05-05-2014

Establishing Uplink

Target Verified

Encryption Enabled

Signal Strength: 72%

Serpentis Wing, it has been a while. This is Rob Alderson here, call-sign 'Boomslang'. Or at least, it was. Whether it still will be remains to be seen. But I digress....

I guess some explanation is in order. What occurred I wouldn't wish upon anyone. The experience was...harrowing to say the least. 2 years I spent as a slave of the Liberty Rogues. 2 years of fighting to remain strong, to stay true to your purpose. 2 years I spent trying to keep my sense of self, to not take the easy option and simply assimilate into their way of life, their way of things. I watched as many of my fellows gave up their struggle, faltered under the immense pressure. It was hardest after the first month. Before that, your strength of resolve is high, the sense of purpose remains. But when the horrid conditions combined with their methods of making you 'docile' the strain began to tell. And it was after that month that people begin to break, the helplessness sets in and the hope of immediate rescue begins to die. And you begin to doubt whether it is worth it, whether you should hang on. It is only after a long period of time (I am not sure when, days and weeks began to lose their meaning, their significance) that I was able to find a steady determination to hold on to what was me. Ironically it was after they had tried to strip from me everything that I thought I was that gave me the resolve, for it was only then that I found what I was willing to hold most dear to my heart. That sense that this situation isn't right. That if it wasn't for Liberty, there would be no Rogues, there would not exist a people pushed onto the fringes of society. That I would not be in this situation if it weren't for them. While some could describe this as hate, it was resolve and survival, thats all.

And all of this due to a moments inattention. All of this punishment because I took the time to make a cup of coffee. An action of 2 minutes cost me 2 years of slavery, bondage, and a complete erosion of my freedoms. But then suddenly my break, my escape to freedom. They were taking a consignment of us on an inter-base transit, when from what I can gather a Navy Patrol stopped us. The next moments grew hectic, and I only remember them as a cacophony of explosions. When I woke up I was in a Liberty rehabilitation center on Denver. Of course, this being Liberty it wasn't much, and the ease of which I could slip away was almost embarrassing. I then managed to make contact with some of our agents planetside.

Which brings us to now. I am resolute. I am determined. And I am ready to do everything in my power to bring the corrupt Libertonian government to its knees. For it is only when you have completely lost your freedom that you know what it is worth. So if you will take me back on, I would fly with you my brothers and sisters once again. I would once again fly to battle with you.

[Transmission Terminated]

//This is an rp as to why my char has been inactive for so long. I was with you guys briefly a year or so ago now, was incredibly fun and would love to play again. Still have my sig, and have credits enough to support myself. Would just need skype info etc. Cheers!

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Evo - 05-11-2014

[Image: Evo_XAtb.png]

Quite a story there boy-o, say no more. We'll be gettin' a shuttle out there right quick. An' yes, there'll be ample amounts 'o Mother's Finest fer ya t'recuperate with. Ya been gone a long time, some things've changed. That's fer later though.

[Image: Evo_XAtb_e.png]

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Ayatolah - 06-28-2014

comm sender: Bob Franklin

Hi there! i'm here to tell the story of my first trip as a member of the Alliance....

All began when i decided to take a ride in my new and shiny Prosecutor...

Everything began when i took a ride on New York, the capitol sistem was almost empty... and honestly, for a cop i saw patrolling, he ignored me outright!
That lazy cop
Being rather disappointed with the "outcome" as he rode to Founder's know where... i kept flying in the hope of taking one some filthy foreigner.... but nothing, nothing at all. But... when i decided to come back to Ouray....i found This guy *scan* *scan*

I thought i found a member of the LSF.... but... well, better take a look at this chat log...
[Image: iTrg2uN.jpg]
So! not only a cursed foreigner, but an ALIEN, which is even more foreigner!!... and this is the outcome of this singular encounter....
[Image: 10444534_10203925290913810_4246256996918966885_n.jpg]
disgracefully his mine managed to damage to near-catastrophic-results my Prosecutor.... excellent, now i'll need a fuckton of ducktape an this will make it look like a REAL XENO ship!!!!

Bob out!

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Ayatolah - 06-28-2014

//redacted, double post, sorry

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Wildkins - 08-22-2014

> Comm ID: Kayleigh Brown
> Location: Ouray Base, Colorado
> Destination ID: Xeno Alliance
> Subject: Pew Pew Pew!
> Priority: Hatchling

The screen lights up. A young woman is a few feet away, leaning on what looks to be a fightercraft's engine. She hops to her feet, walking towards the camera and smiling.
Heeey! You'll never believe this. First day out in my bucket o' bolts and we did some MAJOR damage! Man, you should've seen the cryin' Admirals, sitting in their rustbuckets as torps slam into them...

But uh, to not get ahead of myself - I started out by slappin' one of those XA- identifiers on a Roc and a Raven's Talon - my pride and joy - and headed out. First, I met Siobhan - I think that's the name - messin' with junkers in Cortez. We had some good fun, even met a junker who thought it'd be wise to run from us. He finally dropped his pricey cargo, and we forced him back t' where he came from. Apparently though, he decided to off himself instead. Poor sod.
She laughs, before grabbing a bottle from offscreen. It has a blue coloration to the bottle, similar to Liberty Ale - she takes a few large gulps before setting in down again.

Ah, so then - right as that junker barrels into the star, a bunch o' people show up. Junkers, Police, LSF...even a BHG showed up to the party. We outran 'em, though. First ta' Dryden in Ontario, then ta' Ouray in Colorado. We had a bit of party there, meetin' up with Sarah. Another junker tried to fly past, but we stopped him! We were nice, though - just made him drop some o' his cargo - including - this! She waves the bottle in front of the screen, and then juts her thumb to two more bottles on a crate stacked near the fighter. Drank the other two already. Good stuff. Anyway...So we're talkin', havin' a good time, and then this big Navy ship comes knockin'! And he's like, "Xenos! We're gonna kill you!" all big and mighty like. So I swap out my baby for my Roc, and me, Sarah, and Siobhan, as well as a couple other Xenos, go to town on the Navy who came 'a knockin. I made short work of their fighter - man, antimatter looks great when it's being shoved up a Sutinga's cockpit - and then we focused down their mighty steed. Not before it took Siobhan's engine, though, so she had to float back to Ouray. She stops for a moment, before muttering something along the lines of "gotta go fix that..." So anyway. We get a couple more Xenos in, and we take out their OTHER capital ship, force their little light fighter dumbo to dock, and also chase the LSF gunboat that followed us from Ontario away too! All in a days work, I must say. Shame that stupid 'boat took out my Roc, though. I'll need to patch that thing up.

Well, that's all for now! Gotta get back to work.
She smiles and waves, before cutting the transmission.