Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Modular bases registry - Dr. Richard Batsbak - 10-26-2022

Sehr geehrter Herr von Koch,
[Image: 4xLfzzyI1KnYKuNUhs70--13--3ypue.jpg?tr=w-1600,c-at_max]
Dr. Richard Batsbak

I am pleased to inform you that hopefully we have now been able to solve all the problems.

We will operate the station together with Daumann Heavy Construction.

We have made an offer to Daumann Heavy Construction, which they have accepted.

We would like to build the Station between the Brandenburg Station and the Saarfeld.
[Image: wRSuKGg.png]

Since we are now working under the umbrella of Daumann Heavy Construction, we should be allowed to research and manufacture cloaking devices and the like. is that correct?

The security department of Daumann Heavy Construction is responsible for the security in and around the station.
So we dont belive that this station will be used as a hideout for possible terrorists.

If criminals try to gain access to the station and the laboratories, emergency forces from Brandburg or Wildau could be on site in no time.

In case of larger threats, the forces of Battleship Westfalen or Kolleda should also be able to assistance.

So I think we've been able to address that concern.

I hope that you will now allow us to build this station and that we can work well together in the future.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Dr. Richard Batsbak
Captain of the research vessel "Normandy"

RE: Modular bases registry - Alpha.Wolf - 10-27-2022

[Image: mW2h6On.png]
[Image: Wr1vISy.gif]

► Source:
Reichskanzlei, Planet Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RG-OGL-3XT-T1-C0M
Submitter: Reichskanzler Volker von Koch
Recipant: Modular bases registry
Subject: Request of Dr. Batsbak

Guten Tag Herr Dr. Batsbak,

The Reichstag has had received your request of the construction of your Base. The place you selected is 10K away from the nearest solar installation and under the Name of the Daumann Company it is ensured that enemies of the state won’t hide on the Station. With this being said, I have not found any law breakings this time.
The vote won a simple majority in the Reichstag (House of Parliament) and an absolute majority in the Adelsversammlung (House of Lords). It was brought up to the Reichskanzlei. The Kaiser and the Reichskanzlei decided to accept their vote.

With that being said, your request is granted.
You are required to give the Reichskanzlei the name of the base. The latest date is the construction of the installation.
Be aware that further changes have to be approved by the Reichstag again and that the Kaiser keeps the right to revoke this permission immediately if the base should break Rheinland laws. But I think you know that, just formalities.

Have a nice day, Herr Batsbak.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

im Dienste seiner Exzellenz und dem Volke,
Volker von Koch, Kurfürst zu Baden
Reichskanzler
Generalfeldmarschall der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr

[Image: ZiYB9co.png][Image: InoGvfx.png?1]

RE: Modular bases registry - MFN Neuss/Helmut Schmid - 10-27-2022

...NNet_CorpConn_Login_V722.38.2
...User: [Director Helmut Schmid]
...Password: [**************]
...NNet_CorpConn_Established
...NNet_CorpConn: Searching
...NNet_Route_Identified
...NNet_Route_Scan: Searching
...NNet_Route_Scan: Secure

[Image: 6lJvfQG.png]

To: Rheinland Government
Subject: Base Extension

...NNet_Route_Node: [Open]
...NNet_TStart

Good day Rheinland Government,

Today I am contacting you to be able to present my application to you.
As you know, we have our company headquarters in Frankfurt near the mining zone and in the immediate vicinity of the Munich system.
Since we have been planning to produce special equipment for a long time, I have come to the decision today to present these facilities to you:

We would like to build a stealth interrupter factory and a cloaking device factory.

The other two factories are:
Once the jump drive factory and the Hyperspace Survey Manufacturing Factory.

However, as you will have noticed if you have visited our company recently, that we only have room for one facility at our current base, and we cannot accommodate the two weapons platforms you have approved.
Means we have space problems, massive space problems.

We would like to request a base expansion, which will include exterior design changes, to accommodate all facilities.
Since, as mentioned above, we operate close to the Munchiner system, the increased corsair activity has not gone unnoticed.

It's no secret that the military from Rhineland passes our base to get to Munich.

We are happy to equip the Rhineland fleets with this technology, for a very good price, of course.
You can also visit our base for inspection or repair.

For the extension I will send you all the necessary information:

If you agree to this request, we will instruct our bank to transfer the required registration fee for the extension.

On behalf of all of the staff at Miningfactory Neuss, I wish you, your staff, and your goldfish the best of health.

Best regards:
Helmut Schmid
Director Miningfactory Neuss

...NNet_TEnd
...NNet_Route_Node: [Close]

...NNet_Trace_CheckLast
...NNet_Trace: Searching
...NNet_Trace: Secure
...NNet_DCorpConn_Logout_V722.38.2

RE: Modular bases registry - Michael Zwicker - 11-03-2022

Encryption: High
To: Rheinland Goverment
Subject: Base Relocation

Guten Tag,

To Rheinland Government from Michael Zwicker in regards to relocation of Siemensstadt Complex.

I am glad to inform you that we successfully finished all the paperwork with Federal Supply Station. I might assure you that Siemensstadt Complex fully dedicated its purpose to the sake of his Majesty and the Volk of Rheinland.

As I mentioned before, I believe that relocation of this facility in to the same quadrant 4/5 F/G as Lichtenberg Station, but on the opposite side of the Trade Lane might greatly benefit both facilities. By relocating to that quadrant, we might shorten commodities supply chain as well as Kruger’s Ores supply if we would require such for our production cycles in the future.

I hold the same plans for visiting Lichtenberg Station and discussing my vision on supplementary factory construction modules on a moment of relocation as well as further planes for base’s Cores reconstructions and upgrades.

In order to finish the entire relocation process as soon as possible as well as reduce the bandwidth load on Trade Lanes in New Berlin, we planned to use as much as possible contracted Heavy hauling vessels.

We would be glad to hear your opinion on our proposition.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Direktor, Michael Zwicker

[Image: Daumann-Logo.png]

RE: Modular bases registry - Rheinland Government - 11-13-2022

[Image: mW2h6On.png]
[Image: Wr1vISy.gif]

► Source:
Reichskanzlei, Planet Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RG-OGL-3XT-T1-C0M
Submitter: Reichskanzler Volker von Koch
Recipant: Modular bases registry
Subject: Request of Michael Zwicker

Guten Tag Herr Zwicker,

The Reichstag has had received your request of the movement of your Base. The vote lost a simple majority in the Reichstag (House of Parliament) and an abstention in the Adelsversammlung (House of Lords). It was brought up to the Reichskanzlei. The Kaiser and the Reichskanzlei decided to accept their vote.

With that being said, your request is denied.
The reason for the Reichstag to deny the request is simple; there are many installations around Planet Neu Berlin and the Government does not want to be swarmed by installations. You might select another location, maybe consider other systems of our house too. Then I am convinced we can accept your request next time.
I really appreciate that you changed the name of the Installation and are ready to serve the Kaiser, thats why I am willing to help you in return!

Have a nice day, Herr Zwicker.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

im Dienste seiner Exzellenz und dem Volke,
Volker von Koch, Kurfürst zu Baden
Reichskanzler
Generalfeldmarschall der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr

[Image: ZiYB9co.png][Image: InoGvfx.png?1]

RE: Modular bases registry - MFN Neuss/Helmut Schmid - 11-20-2022

...NNet_Route_Identified

Subject: Reminder

...NNet_TStart

we just wanted to remind them of the application so we can prepare our work.

On behalf of all of the staff at Miningfactory Neuss, I wish you, your staff, and your goldfish the best of health.

Best regards:
Helmut Schmid

...NNet_TEnd

...NNet_Trace_CheckLast

RE: Modular bases registry - MFN Neuss/Helmut Schmid - 01-09-2023

...NNet_Route_Identified

Subject: Base Extension

...NNet_TStart

Today I am contacting you again to be able to present my application to you.
As you know, we have our company headquarters in Frankfurt near the mining zone and in the immediate vicinity of the Munich system.
Since we have been planning to produce special equipment for a long time, I have come to the decision today to present these facilities to you:

We would like to build a stealth interrupter factory and a cloaking device factory.

The other two factories are:
Once the jump drive factory and the Hyperspace Survey Manufacturing Factory.

However, as you will have noticed if you have visited our company recently, that we only have room for one facility at our current base, and we cannot accommodate the two weapons platforms you have approved.
Means we have space problems, massive space problems.

We would like to request a base expansion, which will include exterior design changes, to accommodate all facilities.
Since, as mentioned above, we operate close to the Munchiner system, the increased corsair activity has not gone unnoticed.
Furthermore we have made a discovery in the system Frankfurt, which worries the crew and myself very much.
If you want to get more information about it, you have to ask Oberleutnant Traudel Habermeyer for further information, because Frau Habermeyer has declared the discovery top secret.
Of course I can also inform you about it via a private channel.

It's no secret that the military from Rhineland passes our base to get to Munich.

We are happy to equip the Rhineland fleets with this technology, for a very good price, of course.
You can also visit our base for inspection or repair.

For the extension I will send you all the necessary information:

If you agree to this request, we will instruct our bank to transfer the required registration fee for the extension.

Best regards:
Helmut Schmid

...NNet_TEnd

...NNet_Trace_CheckLast

RE: Modular bases registry - Barrier - 01-22-2023

[Image: hyUFnPl.png]

SENDER: Adam Linhardt, Bauleiter, SEO
RECIPIENT: Rheinland Government
SUBJECT: Station relocation for Dortmund clean-up
ENCRYPTION: High

Guten tag, meine Damen und Herren.
I will get straight to business. I aim to expand the current... shall we say tolerable clean-up efforts of the Dortmund site. In order to support a larger operation, my department is planning to establish a supply depot on the site's edge. Fortunately, there's no need to construct one from scratch. SEO is currently in the process of finalizing a purchase of a declining installation in the Munich system, namely the Nürnberg border station. I plan to deconstruct and refurbish this station, and put it to use towards the clean-up of the Dortmund site. The negotiations for its purchase and de-construction are currently in their final stages, and I would like to gauge the Rheinland Government's reaction to this venture before proceeding further.

As per §7.2.1 of Article Seven of Rheinland Law, I would like to apply for an exemption to the 10K distance requirement. My team has already performed an assessment of the toxic waste field at the Dortmund site. We believe that the contamination on the edges is manageable for any well-maintained installation. As additional safety measures, we will stockpile replacement materials and supplies to manage mild radiation poisoning. We will also be performing bi-weekly inspections regarding the state of the installation and its supplies, which will include assessments of radiation damage and heavy metal contamination. Finally, if future assessments show accelerating degradation levels, we pledge to move the base further away from the clean-up zone.

I would like to note that I am aware of the history of both the base in its current form and ALG Waste Disposal. I would like this initiative to be a statement of what SEO stands for, and what is possible when companies in Rheinland operate fully within the letter and spirit of the law.

Adam Linhardt
Bauleiter
Sirius Entsorgung Sicherheitsbüro

[Image: Template_SEO_End_2.png]

RE: Modular bases registry - Barrier - 02-17-2023

[Image: hyUFnPl.png]

SENDER: Adam Linhardt, Bauleiter, SEO
RECIPIENT: Rheinland Government
SUBJECT: Station relocation for Dortmund clean-up
ENCRYPTION: High

Guten tag, meine Damen und Herren.
I would like to provide an update about my above application. Recently, I purchased a station which has already been registered in your database, Lagerhaus, from one Herr Festus McBoyle. As such, my plans for the relocation of Nürnberg border station in Munich have been put on hold for the time being.

Instead, I would like to update the registry of Lagerhaus to reflect its change of ownership. Please find the new information attached below.

Please find attached the receipt of the first quarterly downpayment of the registration fee. Also, please note that the base systems and infocard will be updated as soon as possible.

Grüße,

Adam Linhardt
Bauleiter
Sirius Entsorgung Sicherheitsbüro

[Image: Template_SEO_End_2.png]

RE: Modular bases registry - Rheinland Government - 04-29-2023

[Image: mW2h6O3n.png?width=997&height=499]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]
Sender: Dieter Schneider, Registrierungsbüro
Recipient: Herr Helmut Schmid
Subject: Base application

Date: 29/04/830

Herr Schmidt

The Registrierungsbüro has evaluated your request to build a second station within the Frankfurt System, and deemed it undesired. Thus, the application is denied.

Request identification: Archive of Request

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

Dieter Schneider
Registrierungsbüro
House of Rheinland