Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Wiz - 12-30-2012

*Incoming Transmission*

To: KNF| Dojo
Subject: Application
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium

Konnichiwa Masters:
I've graduated lately from the Military Academy and was assigned to the secondary fleet, Now, I want to join the primary fleet to be able to serve my home without hesitation and with everything I have.
My name is Kawazaki Cho, I was born on planet Junyo for a simple father who worked for a company that constructed and repairing sea platforms, I've helped him for a couple of years in his work then decided to join the Naval Forces.
I graduated the Academy with a medium rating for fighter piloting.

I'm waiting eagerly for your response masters!

*Transmission Terminated*

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - coolio - 12-31-2012

Full name: Takuya Starstruck
Short biography: Libertonian father, I'm a child from his second marriage with my Kusarian mother from New Tokyo. Lived all of my life there. I enlisted soon as I turned 19, give my life some meaning.
Flight experience (from 0 to 10): Plenty of experience, but it didn't help none at making me better, so I'd say 5 but I suck way more.
Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): I'd say 3, it's the house I've least RPed in. I have a sound knowledge of the companies' interaction etc. But I love RPing, so I hope to learn quick.
//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes) grayish_jedi
//Your timezone (for informational purposes): GMT +2

EDIT: Got my old Skype back, so use that Smile

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 01-02-2013

[Image: comheader.png]

Kawazaki Cho your application has been accepted, welcome to Kusari Naval Forces.
Takuya Starstruck you have been sent a questionnaire by recruitment and will have your answer upon completion, Genki de ne.

[Image: comfooter.png]

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 01-02-2013

Takuya Starstruck your application has been accepted, Kampai.

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Traxit - 01-14-2013

Konichiwa, my name is Shinzo Onagama.

I was born in Planet Honshu,when I was 8 my mom died from a flight from Honshu to Tokyo by those Unrespectful "Blood Dragons",Since 17 I was flying my own Wyrm fighting off Blood Dragons,But they came with stronger force,with much larger squadrones,So I bought one of them Gunboats,as soon I shooted my first shot,The whole squadrone came down flying like flies,And then,Now today I decided to Join the K.N.F ,Our beloved Naval fleet,saving our families and lives.

Flight experience:It depends on what ship,On a light fighter I can take down a bomber and a heavier fighter.On a gunboat I can take 4 fighters and 1-2 bombers down.

Knowledge of Kusari RP: I would rate it 3-4,Though I love to RP so I might learn it quickly.

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol:Traxit.
//Your timezone: +2 GMT

Goodbye,And long live the Emperor of the Rising Son.

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - aakopa - 02-16-2013

Name: Mikki Hiiri
Biography
Flight experience: 4-5
Knowledge of Kusari RP: 2
//Skype: perttu.antikainen
//Timezone: UTC+02:00

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 02-17-2013

Mikki Hiiri your Liberty ancestry is obvious – but your Kusari less so. Is your mother Kusari ?
Kusari naval officers must be of Kusari blood.

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - aakopa - 02-17-2013

(02-17-2013, 08:19 AM)Kusari Kaigun Wrote:

Mikki Hiiri your Liberty ancestry is obvious – but your Kusari less so. Is your mother Kusari ?
Kusari naval officers must be of Kusari blood.

Yes my mother is from Kusari, she was engineer in Kishiro Technologies.

Mikki out

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 02-18-2013

Mikki Hiiri Arigatou for your answers.
I am afraid that High Command feel it best that you do not join our ranks at this time. They believe you require a little more familiarity with Kusari and additional flight time.
They are prepared to reconsider your application in three months time. If you are still interested at that time – let us know.
May your journeys bring you home.

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Teta - 04-03-2013

Konnichiha, my name is Teta Nakamura,

born and raised on New Tokyo. Father was policeman with the Kusari Space Police and so I myself followed in his footsteps and graduated from the Police Academy not long ago.
While trying to serve and protect the people of Kusari, I met more than one member of the Kusari Naval Forces, and while patroling near Deshima a fellow officer suggested I could even join the KNF too.
After meeting some people of the GC, who clearly outmatched a simple police patrol, I decided to try following this advice.
I hope you are fine with recruiting rookies like me. Mata ne.

Flight experience is rather limited, maybe 3 for trade lanes, regarding no real fight experience.
Knowledge of Kusari RP is also rather new, as you can see, this is my very first post.
//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol N/A
//My timezone is GMT+2