Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 10-03-2013

==============
Recycler docking into docking module
==============

Recycler cannot dock into PoB made docking module, while a Waran (bomber) and Spatial (SHF) can (Recycler is an SHF, so it should be able to). It says "Target ship is too small".

==============
Docking module
==============

Sometimes the undocked ships are still listed as docked ships, and an other ship cannot dock (this is an old bug from 4.86 if I am right).

(10-03-2013, 05:29 PM)Duncan Farquar Wrote: ==============
CAN'T TRACTOR ITEMS
==============

After get some stuff from many destroyed NPC's, and before get my cargo hold full or the different ammunition at maximun cargo capacity, the tractor beam can't get any item (pilots, ammunition, CM or weapons)

Same happened with my civvie GB. It seems it happens when you reach the old 70 missile limit, and you try to tractor in more (new limit is 75, right?). It somehow tries to tractor in more, but it cannot. This limit rise seems to cause much problem

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - rhodesia - 10-04-2013

==============
AI Restart Reputation
==============

Found some potential issues with AI restart "/restart fcAI"
> about -0.65 Mollys (Hostile)
> about -0.75 GRN (Hostile)
> full Zoner IFF on restart but no big issue... (/might be required, just in case)

Not a bug. Restarts are not supposed to give you ideal reputation. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Fat_Mendoza - 10-04-2013

1 .if restart for Farmers Alliance Diplomacy is not like on http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Farmers_Alliance only Hogosha Corsairs The Council neutral Landwirtrechtbewegung unfriendly all else enemy include Samura.
2 light fighters can mount missile on CD place
3 traders fly without сommodities (rogues junkers Gjunkers)

1. Not a bug.
2. Not a bug.
3. Can you be more specific? ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - titanbot - 10-04-2013

==============
Capital Missiles Ammo
==============

One bug: They're all named the same, and by this logic it's very hard to identify a specific ammo type if you do not have the launcher on board, which is in my opinion a bug.

Another bug: The capital ship missiles are still consuming energy. Considering that action was balanced when the torpedoes were not ammo-dependent, I believe this is a bug.

titan

First one is already being fixed. Second one is not a bug. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Fluffyball - 10-04-2013

==============
Nomads Restart Reputation
==============

I'm not sure if a bug, but I believe that Outcasts are rather neutral to Nomads, aren't they? I've just found out that when trying all possible restarts.

To be short: Outcasts are red for Nomad restart, while they - I believe - shouldn't. The Wild aren't listed as well, while they should be on the rep list for Nomads.

Fixed. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - kikatsu - 10-05-2013

==============
Xshuttle
==============

The mine dropper on the x-shuttle appears to be upside down on its mount (or the mount is upside down), and it is actually inside the ship model because of it.

Fixed. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Thargoid - 10-05-2013

==============
Jump Hole
==============

While traveling from Coronado > Cortez through the JH in a Spatial, I've been stuck in an infinite loop twice, the second time I heard "Alright, drop the cargo now", then a few seconds later... "Have it your way", then the usual battle music started and it sounded like I was under attack (pirates saying "I have a bandit in my sites, taking the shot" etc.

NPCs are now starting to pirate people within jump holes! They are WAY too overpowered now!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I shall F1 outside the JH and see if I get the same results...

That's not a bug related to 4.87. If that happens again, drop a post here. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Pel - 10-05-2013

==============
NEW COUNTERMEASURES / TRACTORING LOOT
==============

I know there are two other posts in this thread related to tractoring issues, but I think the problem is the new countermeasures (Fortress, Sentinel). My tractoring issues only happen when those items are present.

I think the problem is that these new items are in the misc_equip.ini but they're not in lootprops.ini

In lootprops we have the following entry:

[mLootProps]
nickname = ge_s_cm_01
drop_properties = 4, 5000, 5000, 0, 2, 1
[mLootProps]
nickname = ge_s_cm_02
drop_properties = 4, 25396, 25396, 0, 2, 1
[mLootProps]
nickname = ge_s_cm_02_ammo
drop_properties = 5, 25396, 2540, 0, 15, 5
[mLootProps]
nickname = ge_s_cm_03
drop_properties = 4, 105206, 105206, 0, 2, 1
[mLootProps]
nickname = ge_s_cm_03_ammo
drop_properties = 5, 105206, 10521, 0, 15, 5

But in misc_equip there are entries for ge_s_cm_04 and ge_s_cm_05 as well. I assume those are the Fortress and Sentinel countermeasures.

cm_04 and cm_05 are Silencer CM and Heavy CM, actually. The issue you're addressing is related to the ammo limit plugin and is already being worked on. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tabris - 10-05-2013

==============
COALITION CAP GUNS
==============

This is actually an update from the previous report (the Dessie/Gunboat problem).

The Battleship Turrets also have the same problem when aiming up/down which makes turret-mode pretty useless.

That brings this to a Full Capline-Gun blind-spot from Hell bug. X_X

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Govedo13 - 10-05-2013

==============
CMs floating in Space
==============

I can confirm what Pel said. The older ones are working.