Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Modular bases registry - rwx - 06-20-2024

[Image: NcF7fVE.png]
[Image: W7PsLI5.png]

Kaiserreichspolizei Rheinland
Encrypted Video Transmission

[Image: qP0HoK9.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Oberrätin Renate Bommel
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New-Berlin
SUBJECT: Quarterly fee collection report

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

I'd like to inform you about ze quarterly fee collection status of all modular installations wizin Rheinland.

Ze Rheinland.Treasury.2 currently holds 4.500.000 sc, ready to been withdrawn by ze government.

I hereby request ze removal of ze Stuttgart Station from ze list of approved modular installations as ze owner failed to transfer ze fee for renewal wizin a reasonable time frame.
After ze removage of ze modular installation from ze database, any furzer operation of ze installation will be treated as violation of §7.10. and will be treated accordingly.

Oberrätin Renate Bommel
Kaiserreichspolizei
[Image: qeRD9xS.png]
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Renate Bommel

[Image: afJNWwq.png]

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Modular bases registry - Koepchen Depot - 06-24-2024

..::Incomming Transmission::..

SENDER: Hans Meier
SUBJECT: Koepchen depot relocation request

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

following my previouse request, I'd like to update the location of the Koepchen Depot along the Karlsruhe debris field. The process fee is already transfered.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Hans Meier
Koepchen Administrator

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: Modular bases registry - Rheinland Government - 07-07-2024

[Image: mW2h6On.png]

Herr Meier,

The Registrierungsbüro has evaluated your request to relocate your station to the designated location, and has deemed it unnecessary. According to internal sources, the Karlsruhe clean-up has progressed to its final stages, and does not require an continuous active presence in Stuttgart. Therefore, your application is denied.

The büro recommends that you take advantage of the current regulations in Cologne to continue your operations there with limited oversight.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

Registrierungsbüro

RE: Modular bases registry - Koepchen Depot - 07-07-2024

..::Incomming Transmission::..

SENDER: Hans Meier
SUBJECT: Koepchen depot relocation request

Sehr geehrter Herr Schneider,

as far as I know, my superiors have already made a contract with the Rheinland government.
The contract included the removal of leaking reactors of the Karlsruhe, Heilbronn and other ships.
It is my understanding, that you don't want a contamination of Stuttgart or pollution of Planet Baden Baden.
(One of our former captains was intercepted by your forces six months ago for exactly this reason.)

Anyway, our sources confirmed, that junkers were seen within the area. As subcontracting is prohibited by ALG's terms of appointment, it would be bad for ALG's reputation if people would think, ALG does that. That's the reason, why the base has to be moved to that area. The overseeing is still required. I really doubt you want the danger of amateurs trying to extract a highly toxic material leaking reactor. God knows to whom the junkers would trading with.

I don't know, who told you about the operation beeing in its final stage, but I can tell you that's not true.
Did you ever remove an active reactor from a wreck? We cannot afford any mistakes.
And since the Rheinland government turned down our latest request to use advanced machinery, I doubt we would be able to finish this any time soon.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Hans Meier
Koepchen Administrator

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: Modular bases registry - Rheinland Government - 07-10-2024

Herr Meier,

The Registrierungsbüro has decided to amend its previous decision about your request, after additional information came to the forefront. Both Frau Lechner and Herr Steube were adamant that the previously mentioned internal sources did not have the full facts at their disposal when making their recommendation. It would be beneficial for Rheinland for the clean-up operations to continue, until such time that the contamination is reduced to acceptable levels. Therefore, your original request has been approved. Please ensure that your installation continues to maintain appropriate protocols, as per Article Seven.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

Registrierungsbüro

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 08-27-2024

[Image: NcF7fVE.png]
Kaiserreichspolizei Rheinland
Encrypted Video Transmission

Headquarters

Name of the base: Kronprinzessinpalast

Name of the station administrator: Freyja Wolf

Affiliation: KPR| (Rheinland Polizei)

The purpose of the station: Guard base of New Berlin, Research, Training Kadetts and Store of Arsenal and Goods, along Ship Resting and Repairs and of course Spacial Headquarters

Any existing trade agreements:

Location of the base: Neu Berlin, E5

Proof of standing with Rheinland Law Enforcement:

RE: Modular bases registry - Rheinland Government - 09-06-2024

Frau Wolf,

The Registrierungsbüro has evaluated your request to relocate your station to the designated location, and has thus deemed it superfluous. Facilities to accomplish what you describe are already available in-system, primarily on Brandenburg Station. Therefore, your application is denied.

The büro recommends that you reach out to representatives of Daumann and Kruger to facilitate a discussion regarding additional installations in New Berlin. Unfortunately, prior collaboration with ALG is not sufficient in this regard.
Alternatively, Herr Steube has recommended a potential joint administration of Handelsdepot, in order to expand its role towards your desired objectives. You may choose to contact the Rheniwehr regarding such a request.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

Registrierungsbüro