Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" (/showthread.php?tid=99185)

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 03-05-2014

Ivy glances over at Reece, and giggles quietly as he fails. "Its kinda mean, although he kinda does look that way.."

Finishing off her glass of sugar water, she shakes her head shortly. "I'm sorry, so many names.. Rin is the Kusarian that Tara is really, really fond of. Izzy is someone who lives in the space of purple clouds, dunno the system name. I guess sheš Taraš.. boss? if that makes sense. Tara has to go to her, and do stuff I guess. Sheš a really, really nice person though, at least to me. Although Tara tells me sheš a nasty person, I don't believe it in the slightest."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 03-05-2014

Sean held his breath for a short time, before he released the air in his lungs again. Then he eyed up Ivy, thinking about what she just said.
For a splitsecond, his facial expression was derailed by the sudden insight he had.

"Purple clouds...that sounds...familiar."

Glancing at Ivy's chain again, he subsequently asked:
"Do you mind if I take a look at it? Just a quick peek."

On his inner eye he remembered Zakir's death, caused by a enourmous alien, whose appearence haunted him eversince. However, as time passed by, either the memory faded away or was surpressed by Sean. He didn't even know himself for sure.

"So is Tara working for Izzy right now? Is that the reason why she is not with you at the moment?"

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 03-05-2014

Ivy glances to the side slightly, looking around the room quietly. "I really don't like people looking too hardly, it makes me feel really nervous. Itš kinda silly I suppose, just.. a look I guess.."
She slowly reaches to her neck and retrives the rest of the pendant from her shirt, showing it to him quietly. The pendant curved out into a small stone with an odd shape to it, having groves around it that glowed for a short moment? No.. perhaps he was just seeing things, the groves were empty.

After ten seconds, she hastily put it back away, looking more calm right as she did such.

"Yeah, Tara is with Izzy. They work really well together I guess, although there isn't too much I san say about it. I can ask her when she gets back, she promised she would come in now and then."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 03-06-2014

Upon Ivy's gesture, he extended his arm and slowly reached for the lavaliere. As his finger touched it, he shivered lightly. It had something...odd. As if something was out of place.

When Sean took a closer look, it appeared like it was glowing in a purplish light but after blinking repeatedly it was gone.

Although he was not an adept in terms of extraterrestrial things, he somehow had the feeling that her amulet was not made by a human manufacturer. The design was too extraordinary.

"Looks pretty cool. I like the design. That shape is ace."

He drew back and watched her put it on again.

"Tell me, does Tara have to go often? What kind of work does she do for Izzy?", Sean asked in a polite tone, trying to not sound blatant.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 03-06-2014

Ivy smiles slightly at the compliment, thanking him internally but not saying it out loud.

"Well, Tara doesn't really go on jobs like this too often. Usually she does things on her own, and talks to Izzy now and then about it.. It's.. complicated.. Tara usually floats from place to place though researching stuff. She's with Ingenuous now I guess is the name under another stupid name. Doing two things at once is kinda stressful if you watch her carefully.. The kind of work she does.."

Looking slightly tired with all of the questions that were being asked. "It kinda feels like an interrogation about her,ask her yourself when she stops by in a week. I don't think I should be telling people all of this stuff anyways without letting her know first."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - JaaY - 03-07-2014

"Researching...hum..."

Not wanting to bother her with even more questions and push further, he restrained from asking what kind of research Tara was working on, although he was highly interested in this kind of topic.

"Interrogation? Well, if this was an actual interrogation, I guess Gregar would punch one of us right now. Most probably me", Sean said and started to laugh, only to stop abruptly, but not able to stop smiling. "I'm serious. No, really."

Trying to change the subject, he attempted to make them change positions to make her more comfortable.

"I guess I asked you enough questions by now. So, perhaps there is something you wanna know about me or the Commonwealth?"

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - King Owl - 03-07-2014

With a glance of an eye Pierre spoted Achile talking with another person..He starts slowly walking towars Achile...

*Bonjour Achile, excuse e moi , may i ask you something?*

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Enkidu - 03-07-2014

Achille blinked, somewhat perturbed that the traditional barman had found a source of distraction in the underage minor pushing at his side.

"Reece." The Burgundian enunciated, functionally prounouncing the duosyllables with an air of the resigned. "Ah, well, we all have our substitutes..." The Gallic grizzled, an opaque expression that could have been anything between resentment and dry wry, wincing at the cocktail spillage that crept fluidly over the bar as if in prelude to further alcoholic disappointments to come.

"...Hurry it along, if you would. And try not to refrigerate the red..." He demurred, rimming another's glass with the tip of a well-sculpted, petulant finger, before becoming faintly aware of some irksome emissions of noise within a discomforting proximity.

"Ah, an underling. Well, I suppose even drones require refreshment."

"...May you ask me a question, my fine collegue?"
Achille emphasized, eyes thin and intolerant. "...Why, but of course, considering that you have already taken the liberty upon yourself. Fire away."

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - King Owl - 03-08-2014

*I wanted yo ask you to join me and my brother on a fancy formal party..Tree reaserch passionats of research on a good glass of vine and a nice slice of chees , with some nice and cute ladys...-He makes a speech pause, takes a sip from it's mistrious drink and carris on-Well if you accept to join us come on Axios in 1 day around 8 SMT and i will be wating for you there.*

He was indeed very happy to inform Achile about this little escapade he had planed, well in a escapade in the know way, more like somethig 3 men will do when they have taken some courage from the drink....

Now he was expecting a answer from Achile , and in the meentime , was thinking about the how cute kusarians girls are.

*Oh my good these pale and nice womans...Oh son they are vicious pale stick womans..But they look nice*

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 03-08-2014

Ivy looks around confusingly. "Gregar? I don't think I have met him before.." Failing to find someone who she didn't even know what looked like, she shrugs as she returns her attention back to Sean.

"I really don't know what I want to learn, I know little about you I guess.. Tara said you're a good person, and that you are a bartender. That's about it, I guess I wasn't really interested at the time you were mentioned.. Umm.. I don't mean anything by that, you seem pretty nice so far."

Swirling the empty glass slightly, almost as if she was trying to wish more water into existence, but failing. Sighing, she sets the empty glass back on the table.

"If I do start asking, i'd want to know everything though.. Why are you working here, do you have a family, heck, even what your middle name is. I find it difficult to stop when I get going, I admit that. I've had plenty of time alone to work out how I think myself.. Kinda sad in that regard, having enough time alone to figure yourself out.. Aagh, i'm rambling again, i'm soo sorry. It's just been a while since i've been out like this."