Discovery Gaming Community
OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: OSI Recruitment (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=43907)

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - zslayern - 02-13-2015

-Data Packet Received, Source: Obfuscated, Planet Gran Canaria-
-Extracting-
-Opening-
Presentation Loaded:
Quote:
Application for Omicron Supply Industries
Name: Ralph Nagamaki
Race: Libertonian-Kusarian
Brief Biography: Family was persecuted by DSE for 'usurping' engineering project, fled to the Zoner safe haven of Gran Canaria from DSE-funded mercenaries.
Reason(s) for applying: Coming of age, Ralph was pressured by his parents to find a job to provide for himself. He then started freelance trading, where he encountered several of his Gran Canarian brethren in OSI corporate ships. While unloading cargo on Nichols Trade Center he went to an Inquiry booth for more details about OSI, and found that he could have a stable job rather than aimlessly trading around Sirius.

Please redirect replies to 5KYP3ID: zslayern_1
Presentation Ending
-Closing-
-Archiving Files-

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Caconym - 02-14-2015

[Image: Marie_Nemesistbar_zps24e06b95.png]
Bonjour, Monsieur Nagamaki.
The recruitment questionnaire shall be send shortly to you via a private channel. Please fill it out as quickly and accurately as possible.

Sincèrement,
Marie Nemesis
Administrator of Freeport 14
Advisor to the Board of Directors
Omicron Shipping Industries
[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom_zps108ba432.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - curryman555 - 02-24-2015

Dear OSI officials,
I have been a trader for small time independent companies. I find a way to negotiate peacefully with pirates or anyone who uses physical force as a show of power; thereby I have never lost a shipment. I have always envied the zoner way of freedom and self expression. And I believe with all my heart that's what makes this OSI sucessfull. It's the freedom you give your employees. So please consider me as your employee.

Thank you,

Jorge.Clooney

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Omicron Supply Industries - 02-25-2015

[Image: glra.png]

Mr. Clooney

Your application has been received. Additional information for your application has been forwarded to your neural net.

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - DkJericho - 03-28-2015

Beginning transmission...
Log:4454
Encryption: Medium
Comms Open:

Hello there my name is Gabriel Scott Hews I am contacting you about possibly receiving employment from your company. Sadly I could not locate your application forms so I decided to directly contact you through your support link.

Here is a little about myself, my name is Gabriel Hews I have been a private trader for the Zoner Colonies about 3 years. I am 24 years old and am in search of a loyal, friendly and positive company to grown my career choice of trading. I was born and raised in Omicron-74 were I was taught to pilot my trade ship. Unfortunatly I am young and do not have many experiences. I hope to hear from you soon thank you for your time.

Signed,
Gabriel Hews.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Major_Mayhem - 03-28-2015

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Mr Hews

A career is not everything. We at Omicron Supply Industries pride ourselves with looking beyond the career and into retirement by having the one of the most forthcoming pension funds and old age and survivors' insurances.

Nevertheless, if you choose to persue a career in our firm and keep working hard at it success, or at least huge bonus payments are guaranteed. To that end I've sent you some additional paperwork, we need you to fill out in order to proceed with your application.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - WNxKerr - 03-28-2015

Incoming Transmission.....

Comm ID: Wan Kerr

Subject: Employment

Message as follows.......

Dear OSI Pilots,

I am a young pilot who has escaped the oppresion of the Kusari. I am from the Tohoku System, my parents served on Tekagi's Arch. I have reached Omega 3 and Freeport 1 and have seen an advertisment for yourselfs. I wias to trade and after gathering a fortune would be looking to take a more hands on approach. I would like to get to the next stage and talk more about what I can offer and what can be offered.

Transmission ends

// I haven't played this game in 5 years, I used to play it obsessivly on the DS9 server. I am new here and new to roleplaying. Any help would be great.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Doria - 03-28-2015

[Image: OUK6XER.png]

Greetings, Mr. Kerr. I am David Starr, Director of Public Relations for Omicron Supply Industries.

Our secretary will be sending you soon our recruitment questionaire via private channels... Answer at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for contacting OSI.

Best regards,

David Starr
Director of Public Relations
Omicron Supply Industries

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - MrPenguin - 03-30-2015

Dear OSI Human Resources,

My name is Kris Kai, a former employee of Samura Industries. I am growing tired of facing a glass ceiling in my career, hearing constant rumours of corruption, and witnessing to the many internal conflicts that plague Kusari. I wish to move away from this place and put my skills to use elsewhere. I have passed by Freeport 6 quite often on my way to Shinkaku Station and the Zoner residents were very hospitable and friendly, something I hardly see in Kusari nowadays. One of the commodity vendors kindly directed me to this application.

During my time with Samura Industries I have experience flying the J20P - 21F "Drone" Kusari Freighter, the K60P - 27T "Bumblebee" Kusari Transport, and the J3P 5S "Hayabusa" Civilian Scout Fighter.

Best Regards,
Kris Kai, KK

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Aazalot - 03-30-2015

[Image: upiw.png]

Greetings Mr Kai.
I am Voncloud, Head of Security for OSI, and i will be dealing with your application today.
Im glad to hear our Zoner brethren have been showing you hospitality and happy to hear them recommending us.
I will send to you our application process via a secure channel on the neural net.
Good luck

J Voncloud