Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9130)

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Auriec - 03-23-2016

Absolutely. I don't know if they did that, just wanted to note that you don't need a siriuswide ZOI to fly around siriuswide.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Landers - 03-23-2016

(03-23-2016, 05:59 AM)Beast Wrote: What were the rheinwehr doing in omicron delta recently? Far outside your zoi and even disobeying core orders?

That being said, flying outside of ZoI is not considered to be rulebreaking. The mastermind behind this operation can explain you the details, I was just a participant that time. "Even disobeying core orders" - care to explain what are you trying to say with that? Because I'm pretty sure rule wise we're not obligated to follow orders from local authorities.

(03-23-2016, 06:22 AM)Snak3 Wrote: Baiting PvP out of your ZoI is not within the rules, so thread carefully.

I can't remember that any of us did that.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Black Widow - 03-23-2016

(03-23-2016, 08:49 AM)Landers Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 05:59 AM)Beast Wrote: What were the rheinwehr doing in omicron delta recently? Far outside your zoi and even disobeying core orders?

That being said, flying outside of ZoI is not considered to be rulebreaking. The mastermind behind this operation can explain you the details, I was just a participant that time. "Even disobeying core orders" - care to explain what are you trying to say with that? Because I'm pretty sure rule wise we're not obligated to follow orders from local authorities.

(03-23-2016, 06:22 AM)Snak3 Wrote: Baiting PvP out of your ZoI is not within the rules, so thread carefully.

I can't remember that any of us did that.

Well I guess we have our answer as to why you lost your official status then, poor show is poor.
Core are supposed to be on good relations with RM and BDM, sad to say that yesterday interaction was lack luster at best.

Yes ok you were engaging Wilde in Delta but you had no real reason to be there, moreover its not against the rules to be there. But its a poor show RP wise when we are just completely ignored.

I watched from the player list as a whole [RM] fleet traversed the Sigmas into Omicrons, silently moving.

Where was the notification from RM to Core you were sending a fleet in to our backyard?

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - sindroms - 03-23-2016

While it is true that, unless specifically stated, the ID ZOI does not prevent from leaving it, do so within reason.
Seeing RM frak around Delta of all places was very odd to say the least. MND would be a better choice for such nonsense.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Landers - 03-23-2016

(03-23-2016, 10:15 AM)Beast Wrote: Well I guess we have our answer as to why you lost your official status then, poor show is poor.
Core are supposed to be on good relations with RM and BDM, sad to say that yesterday interaction was lack luster at best.

Yes ok you were engaging Wilde in Delta but you had no real reason to be there, moreover its not against the rules to be there. But its a poor show RP wise when we are just completely ignored.

I watched from the player list as a whole [RM] fleet traversed the Sigmas into Omicrons, silently moving.

Where was the notification from RM to Core you were sending a fleet in to our backyard?

As far as I remember, the skirmish started after a certain RNC indie captain decided to mouth off to Core capital ships. (feel free to refresh my memory with chat logs, since I was busy with combat and I admit I don't pay close attention to communication under those circumstances) If that's the case, the Core had all the chance to solve the issue with the faction's ships (flying with [RM] tag). I bring this thread to the faction leader's attention.

So if you have anything else constructive to add to this conversation, please go on. Unless all you got to say is how bad we are flying to someone's territory not respecting their "authoritah" boohoohoo.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Laura C. - 03-23-2016

(03-23-2016, 10:15 AM)Beast Wrote: Well I guess we have our answer as to why you lost your official status then, poor show is poor.
You got real reason in your thread, stop overreacting and insulting just because of one bad encounter.

(03-23-2016, 10:24 AM)sindroms Wrote: While it is true that, unless specifically stated, the ID ZOI does not prevent from leaving it, do so within reason.
Seeing RM frak around Delta of all places was very odd to say the least. MND would be a better choice for such nonsense.
I am not in RM, but I will say that RM´s Omicron campaign was actually discussed and planned by more factions for some time in Bundestag chat as there are both ooRP (another activity source) and inRP reasons which can justify it and it should offer activity for several factions not only from Rheinland but also from elsewhere. The cooperation between Rheinlanders and The Core both in Omicrons and Rheinland is in place for some time, if you look at Core laws, you will find it that BDM and RM were even added there as allowed guests in Core´s Rho home system. It´s not something what was made overnight, especially BDM done a lot of work in diplomacy with Core. Also, possibility to have fun in Omicrons was one of the reason why Rheinland got direct connections from Luneburg and Munich (Omicron Lambda is technically even within RM/RFP ZOI) so we would be stupid to not use it, especially after activity source of war with Liberty dried up.

Yesterday´s incident was unfortunate and unwelcomed and it was already discussed between respective faction leaderships as far as I know. It was also already discussed in Bundestag chat that the execution of Omicron campaign was a bit hasty and premature without doing necessary RP. Plans were already made to fix it soon.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - DragonLancer - 03-23-2016

Danke Laura, this pretty sums up my opinion on this.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Black Widow - 03-23-2016

(03-23-2016, 10:55 AM)Laura C. Wrote:
You got real reason in your thread, stop overreacting and insulting just because of one bad encounter.

(03-23-2016, 10:24 AM)sindroms Wrote: While it is true that, unless specifically stated, the ID ZOI does not prevent from leaving it, do so within reason.
I am not in RM, but I will say that RM´s Omicron campaign was actually discussed and planned by more factions for some time in Bundestag chat as there are both ooRP (another activity source) and inRP reasons which can justify it and it should offer activity for several factions not only from Rheinland but also from elsewhere. The cooperation between Rheinlanders and The Core both in Omicrons and Rheinland is in place for some time, if you look at Core laws, you will find it that BDM and RM were even added there as allowed guests in Core´s Rho home system. It´s not something what was made overnight, especially BDM done a lot of work in diplomacy with Core. Also, possibility to have fun in Omicrons was one of the reason why Rheinland got direct connections from Luneburg and Munich (Omicron Lambda is technically even within RM/RFP ZOI) so we would be stupid to not use it, especially after activity source of war with Liberty dried up.

Yesterday´s incident was unfortunate and unwelcomed and it was already discussed between respective faction leaderships as far as I know. It was also already discussed in Bundestag chat that the execution of Omicron campaign was a bit hasty and premature without doing necessary RP. Plans were already made to fix it soon.

Sorry but I dont believe it was so planned as your describe, if that were the case it would not have played out the way it did and Core would have been in the know about it maybe even helping the RM.

Funny thing though if I ran a indy group of RM ships into Delta and did what you guys did. You would be all over me like a shot.

So yeh two-way medicine

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Laura C. - 03-23-2016

(03-23-2016, 02:46 PM)Beast Wrote: Sorry but I dont believe it was so planned as your describe, if that were the case it would not have played out the way it did and Core would have been in the know about it maybe even helping the RM.
Core allowed RM even entrance to Omicron Rho in Core laws, how that could happen without knowledge about RM presence in Omicrons?

Anyway, I was talking about RM´s Omicron campaign in general, not about the yesterday incident as I don´t have details what even exactly happened there (though above was mentioned that actually some RNC indie probably started the whole trouble). That´s issue for RM and those who were present there.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Stefz - 03-23-2016

So, about that fight in Stuttgart. From what I hear, it was more or less a balanced fight at the start. Didn't take long for a faction leader to start hugging the BS, even though we were already slightly outnumbered. That's fine too. Then, the BDM arrives and you ask them for help, while still hugging the BS at which point your numbers were almost as twice as ours. From a faction that is applying for officialdom, this is a poor form, especially coming from the faction's leader. I understand that when playing Wild/Noms I have to deal with situations like this from time to time. However, I did not expect this from a soon to be official faction. I also get that you were on your admiral character and that you didn't want to get blown up because of it, but if every fight is going to be like this where you start hugging stations just so you don't give a blue on your admiral, you might as well create a regular officer and use him for pews. It would also make much more sense iRP anyways.

This is not me crying because I got ganked and lost the fight, I'm used to it. This is me offering some much needed criticism if the [RM] wants to be respected and regarded as a quality faction by the community.