Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 10-08-2013

========================
BATTLESHIP CASTRES - SHIP DEALER
========================

According to Info card of the base (and to FL Companion) there are three ships to buy in the BS Castres but... the base hasn't ship dealer room!

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Roman.Scott - 10-08-2013

==============
Magellan Asteroid Miner
==============

I docked on the asteroid miner in Magellan today. When I undocked I was in Tau-31.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - JunkerTown - 10-08-2013

The Junker ID no longer lists the Bomber as a ship we can fly.
This is already lead to some Junkers thinking they cannot use one.

**EDIT: Seems the issue is the word "Bombers" was removed from all ID's.**

(10-08-2013, 09:38 PM)sindroms Wrote: 6.8 For purposes of the server rules, the following ship classes are defined:

a) All light fighters, heavy fighters, very heavy fighters, super heavy fighters, and bombers are considered fighters;

Ah ok.. So now when someone asks I'll know what to tell them.
Thanks Spazzy you've been very helpful.
Are your feeling alright?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - sindroms - 10-08-2013

(10-08-2013, 09:13 PM)JunkerTown Wrote: The Junker ID no longer lists the Bomber as a ship we can fly.
This is already lead to some Junkers thinking they cannot use one.

**EDIT: Seems the issue is the word "Bombers" was removed from all ID's.**

6.8 For purposes of the server rules, the following ship classes are defined:

a) All light fighters, heavy fighters, very heavy fighters, super heavy fighters, and bombers are considered fighters;

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Rouser - 10-08-2013

Started 4.87, installed Update 2, play stand-alone only:
  • Found Cayman jumphole in Omega 47 system. Jump to Cayman, than find Safe Haven spaceport. During attempt to dock, game crashes to the desktop.
  • Own a Spatial, but left Casablanca spaceport in Omega 47 flying what looks like a Falcon (I think). Still have complete equipment loadout, just ship displayed is incorrect.
Went back to 4.86 for time being ...

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 10-08-2013

(10-08-2013, 10:16 PM)Rouser Wrote: Started 4.87, installed Update 2, play stand-alone only:
  • Found Cayman jumphole in Omega 47 system. Jump to Cayman, than find Safe Haven spaceport. During attempt to dock, game crashes to the desktop.

It's a problem of your game, I travel and dock in all the Cayman bases and had no problem at all.

(10-08-2013, 10:16 PM)Rouser Wrote:
  • Own a Spatial, but left Casablanca spaceport in Omega 47 flying what looks like a Falcon (I think). Still have complete equipment loadout, just ship displayed is incorrect.
  • Went back to 4.86 for time being ...

It's the new desing of the Spatial, not a bug.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - NoMe - 10-09-2013

hello

always the same bug on planet toulouse the bs pamiers seem work!

planet toulouse when i dock, the base have the POB prices.

other bug for missile starwalker i can buy it now, but not all in same time(not the 75 in 1 time)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Dratai - 10-09-2013

Dunno if this is intentional because beta but.... (also thread is tl;dr)

ID rephacks aren't working.

Elaborate? ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Omicron - 10-09-2013

Raven Talon

When you press rear camera button, you get something like this:
    Screen
    Devs might want to center the camera

P.S. Firestalkers have top ammo capacity of 75 but buying anything more than 70 kicks you from the server and removes any missile you got without refund.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Dratai - 10-09-2013

Getting the recruit ID doesn't seem to affect a completely new character, xenos and rogues and such will still be just as hostile as before.
    Getting the Freelancer ID doesn't seem to normalize your rep (I remember it kind of re-balanced a little, if you went from, say, pirate ID)
    Likewise pirate ID didn't do anything for my fresh lolberty freelancer restart.
    I was still neutral or even friendly with some house factions.

Unless I'm blind again.

That should elaborate a bit, Ae.