Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 01:44 PM)NoMe Wrote: hello
always the same bug on planet toulouse the bs pamiers seem work!
planet toulouse when i dock, the base have the POB prices.

This bug is known: you see the POB commodities when you dock on a planet right after undocking from a POB.
Temporary fix:
undock from POB; dock on an NPC STATION (not a planet), then undock; dock on intended planet. This works for me.

(10-09-2013, 03:35 PM)Dratai Wrote: Getting the recruit ID doesn't seem to affect a completely new character, xenos and rogues and such will still be just as hostile as before.
Getting the Freelancer ID doesn't seem to normalize your rep (I remember it kind of re-balanced a little, if you went from, say, pirate ID)
Likewise pirate ID didn't do anything for my fresh lolberty freelancer restart.
I was still neutral or even friendly with some house factions.

Unless I'm blind again.

That should elaborate a bit, Ae.

Did you undock/reload character after buying the ID? You have to do these for the rephack to take effect. I put on a pirate ID, undocked, and almost everything was red (did not try Recruit or Freelancer ID).

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Dratai - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 03:35 PM)Ponge Wrote: Did you undock/reload character after buying the ID? You have to do these for the rephack to take effect. I put on a pirate ID, undocked, and almost everything was red (did not try Recruit or Freelancer ID).

Yup.
Which is why I was wondering if it was disabled in the beta period intentionally or not.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - SummerMcLovin - 10-10-2013

Dratai, very few IDs have positive rephacks (other than to their own IFF), so you'll have to go fix it yourself via missions and/or bribes. Choosing the right restart will probably save a little bit of work.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Leviathan37 - 10-10-2013

Armor Upgrades aren't working. At all, how to fix it?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Jonas Valent - 10-11-2013

On the AI cruiser the tractor beam will only work once after that when you try to tractor in loot it stays on continuously and you have to manually turn it off. If you dock it sometimes fixes it but usually doesn't. This was also an issue in 4.86.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - t0l - 10-11-2013

(10-10-2013, 04:43 PM)Leviathan37 Wrote: Armor Upgrades aren't working. At all, how to fix it?

Did you go to the ship equipment dealer and equip it there?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Vendetta - 10-11-2013

My friend wanted me to post this on his behalf, he's currently flying a Saishi, and was attempting to buy Firestalker missile ammo on Rochester, when he noticed he could buy over 70 (75) Missiles. Immediatley after this, the server disconnected for him.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Leviathan37 - 10-11-2013

Ok, I'll check it and see if it works.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Leviathan37 - 10-11-2013

Checked it in Single Player, still not workin'.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 10-11-2013

What do you mean by "not working"? Which armor do you want to mount to which ship? Can you mount it at all? Does it stay mounted after you undock?