Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - SirWoody - 05-30-2014

Full name: Captain Usopp
Short biography: My name is captain Usopp, brave warrior of space! I have a crew of 8000 men and the greatest skill of any man to have sailed on this fine ocean. I once took on 100, no, 600 men all by myself and killed half of them! Want to know what happened to the rest? They ran away when they found out that I was too much for them to handle, COWARDS! I Have decided to join the KNF to prove myself to a new audience, and become the greatest warrior in all of Sirius!
Flight experience 10, no, 20!
Knowledge of Kusari RP 10
//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address - jubjubh
//Your timezone GMT

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 06-02-2014

[Image: comheader.png]

Captain Usopp,

Unfortunately your application to the primary fleet was not successful.
We invite you to make another attempt in a month.

Best of luck.

[Image: comfooter.png]

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Apollon - 06-12-2014

[Image: kusari-1-1.png]

Full name: Kurisu Makise.

Short biography: Born on Planet New Tokyo, 801 A.S, daughter of Tatsumi and Nai Maikise, a wealthy family, that grew It's name through science and business, that worked mostly for the government and Kishiro Technologies, However she decided to not follow the trails of her family despite being genius-born.
She didn't have a regular childhood, As she was always hurried and rushed by her parents to become what they want her to be, not to what she wants. she was decided to enlist for Kishiro Technologies by her parents, although It wasn't her preferred future work, she didn't see herself fit for such line of work, She was determined to enlist for the Naval forces, as the Bretonia War was the main event in her life, where she lost both of her brothers in that war, her passion and hope was to follow her family's trails, But it all changed at the time when she heard of her brother's death, who also decided to outlaw their family's traditions, And so did she, As she now have no good terms with the rest of her family. Kurisu might not have the required skills to be in the Naval forces, But she might be one of the most determined to achieve Kusari's goals, and her goals.

Flight experience (from 0 to 10): 7

Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10): 8

//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes): ghost.radical

//Your timezone (for informational purposes): GMT+3

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - AkuNiWaAkuO - 06-26-2014

Konbanwa. Watashi no namae wa Takeo Shou desu. Hajimemashite.

Bio: Born 802. AS on Kyoto base. Parents were scumbags. Hijacked civilian Hawk fighter, escaped to New Tokyo in 812 AS. Above average piloting skills, and also has good strategizing skills. Skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Admires Battleships of all kinds. Hates Blood Dragons. Wants to join Kusari Naval Forces to gain the power necessary to obliterate the Blood Dragons. Doesn't mind doing things for Kusari, its the homeland. Finds enjoyment out of shooting down tough adversaries. Despite rough times, always has smile plastered on face.

Flight Experience:9
Knowledge of Kusari RP: 3
Timezone: UTC-08:00

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Huursa - 07-05-2014

Full name - Sakoto Yakata
Short biography - Well i dont know my biography becouse i have amnesia, but some says that before i forget everything i was from some group who supporting KNF but who knows ..
Flight experience (from 0 to 10) - 5
Knowledge of Kusari RP (from 0 to 10) - 4
//S.K.Y.P.E. protocol address (required for coordination purposes) - d-devils97
//Your timezone (for informational purposes) - EET

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 07-12-2014

Takeo Shou, Sakoto Yakata

Unfortunately your applications to the primary fleet were not successful.
We invite you to make another attempt in a month with improved applications.

Best of luck.

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Smokingbarrels - 08-12-2014

.... Transmission terminated ...

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Pammy - 09-08-2014

Full Name: Fuyuko Mori

Biography: As she was born in the winter on the planet Kyushu, her parents named their daughter Fuyuko. Since she was ten years old, she had always been dreaming to join the Naval Force to show her capacities and patriotism as her father did, and he was and is always her model to learn from. After years of training by her father, studying in the schools, Fuyuko becomes a excellent pilot, and now she turns the legal age to join the Naval Force. She is looking forward to being accepted.

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Player - 02-15-2015

To: KNF Primary Fleet
Message from: graduate of the Military Academy
Name is: Saito Suru
Subject: Primary Fleet Transfer Request
Was born on planet New Tokio at family of military instructor, and spent all his life in New Tokyo. Father and family friends - space travelers and some of them is veterans of War against Bretonia, and some local conflicts around and within Kusari. Ours way through far space, border worlds & all of us meet many enemies at ours way. As we see, - Kusari is better space than any another. Absolutely. But many threats coming in our space. What I can do to prevent dangerous ? This is question to each of us. I am, like citizen of our glory & great Kusari, want to fight against any threat (like bloody dogs – dragons, or ugly gaijins, or nomads ) for our people and our world.
At age Saito attended the Kusari Naval Academy and studied for five years. In Academy many training time were devoted to the study Nomad War (800-801 A.S.) & Tau wars, which will become a heroic part of Kusarian story. Saito learn science and do own flight experience at all types of ships.
Saito believes that work of KNF offer best way to make life of kusarian people more safe.
Flight experience: 7
Knowledge of Kusari RP: 7
//SKYPE is: Saito.Benkei
//Timezone is: UTC+2
Domo arigato for yours time.
Sayonara.
Saito Suru
Message end.....

RE: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 02-24-2015

Aniki,

Your application is currently on hold as you could not be reached for further questioning.

Ishikawa Hideaki
Board of Admirality