Discovery Gaming Community
SF Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: SF Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1027)

SF Message Dump - Firebird - 01-22-2007

Transmit to: SF Personnel
Comm ID: Admiral Firebird

Please welcome a new recruit into the SF. Spartan-248 joins our ranks and is currently assigned to Battlegroup Stormpike, has some scores to settle with Kusari I think. Make him feel at home.

End of Transmission

SF Message Dump - Yngen - 01-24-2007

To: SF Command

Update on pirate activity in Cambridge this week,

We have seen agression by the following pilots:

Skylanzer-tagged vessels: 1 VHF, 1 Osiris. Interrogated a Large Train transmitting the ID code of Skylanzer and the pilot confirmed he is indeed the same Corsair who has been pirating traders in Cambridge. Recommend trading privilages of said vessel be revoked.

Corsair Zypher continues raids into Cambridge

TBF: both Krog and Sargon are now running Bretonian blockades to conduct black market trading at CRI. Multiple engagements with TBF hostiles continued through the week, sometimes in coordination with Skylanzer.

There was an incident concerning one of the FEAR vessels the other day. The Battlestar Warhammer intercepted the Corsair tagged ship Orion8Ball, presumably for trafficing again. When shots were fired a FEAR vessel claimed 8Ball was under FEAR protection as an 'agent.' Understanding there is an agreement between FEAR and SF we wish some clarification on 8balls status in Cambridge.

Some Colonial forces have been diverted to the California system to assist SA but we remain in strength in Cambridge.

Gideon out.

SF Message Dump - pchwang - 01-24-2007

---Incoming Transmission---
Transmit to : SF High Command
Comm ID: H. Gurney, SA TACCOM

Greetings Admiral. First of all, I would like to thank you for the generous help that you have provided.

On the other hand, I am asking you to post a copy of your KOS list in our comm center, so that my forces are aware of who and what to fire upon.

I also understand that Skylanzer is to be KOS, as well as Zypher.

If we find TBF tagged ships carrying contraband, they will be subject to a via veho tax as well as possible impressment of cargo.

Gurney out.

SF Message Dump - Firebird - 01-24-2007

To: Nicolos Gideon

Regarding FEAR, I would like an answer to that myself given that on several occasions [-Orion-]8Ball has been scanned carrying contraband cargo and if I remember correctly an impound order is still in place for his last smuggling act. 8Ball is under no protection of the SF.

A corsair trader...that's new one. Will advise.
OOC: Is the trader from the same faction (ie a corsair trader) or just a freelance char of the same player, just for clarification?

Roger on TBF attacks, they're current status is hostile. If they're attacks continue and become more open will possibly make KOS.

End of Transmission

SF Message Dump - pchwang - 01-24-2007

--Incoming Transmission---
To: SF High Command

Thank you for your speedy reply, Admiral.

We do, however, have some differences. The RM, for instance, has blatantly and ungratefully rejected our proposal for an alliance, so as of now, the SA is neutral with them.

They claim that we have charged them unfairly, but we must remind them that it was the rest of Liberty, not the military districts of the Alliance.

In addition, due to this act by the Military, most of the wanted criminals in the RM will be given neutral status in the SF. Unless there are any specifics that you would like to point out, our policies with them shall stand.

In addition, any ship hostile to the BSG will also be hostile to us. The BSG has joined us in a cooperational force to stop HF and Helghast expansion into the California system.

If things get heated, we hope that you will provide ships to cut off the HF's retreat back to Cortez and Vespucci.

TACCOM out.

EDIT

We just noticed that you think that Fireblade is Hammer. Fireblade is Fireblade, and he is currently in the employment of the SA to eliminate as many HF as possible. He is a freelance bounty hunter, and MOST CERTAINLY is not to be shot at.

SF Message Dump - Firebird - 01-24-2007

Quote:In addition, due to this act by the Military, most of the wanted criminals in the RM will be given neutral status in the SF. Unless there are any specifics that you would like to point out, our policies with them shall stand.
OOC: Pssst, think you mean SA.

We just noticed that you think that Fireblade is Hammer. Fireblade is Fireblade, and he is currently in the employment of the SA to eliminate as many HF as possible. He is a freelance bounty hunter, and MOST CERTAINLY is not to be shot at.
[/quote]

OOC: Hammer is the character, Fireblade is who I thought the character belonged to (ie. the forum ID). If I wasn't sure on the char name they wouldn't be listed. You'll notice that ones I don't have the forum ID for are marked. I list the forum ID in the event of needing to contact the person or them contacting me. I thought it was clear but guess not, I'll make it so that it is clear regarding the distinction between charcter and (forum id).

As for those listed, at the moment they are all there for acts committed in Bretonia or against the SF. If they're listed on RM or BSG then likely its a case of more than one faction being after them.

SF Message Dump - Nussebull - 01-24-2007

To: Admiral Firebird

Greets admiral, as you have read in the news about something called "planetkiller",
and that doesn't sound too good, does it?

So we've been interested in that genious invention
you have in Cambridge, do you think it's possible to get one
of those shieldwalls to LA?

We would happily buy the blueprints if they are for sale.

Nuss

End of message

SF Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 01-24-2007

OOC: Fireblade is Hammer. He said it himself.

SF Message Dump - Firebird - 01-25-2007

' Wrote:OOC: Fireblade is Hammer. He said it himself.

LOL, now is that "Fireblade is Hammer" or "Hammer is Fireblade" :lol:

I get what you mean though, both "Hammer" and "Fireblade" are characters for the person who's forum ID is Fireblade.

Hammer = a guy on SF's wanted list
Fireblade = bounty hunter

SF Message Dump - Fireblade - 01-25-2007

Hammer is my character, he is my neglected pirate due to the inbalance in faction populations.

Fireblade is my BHG bounty hunter, i have a BHG rep id and rep tag so i suppose im defacto BHG.