Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Leviathan37 - 10-11-2013

(10-11-2013, 06:28 PM)Ponge Wrote: What do you mean by "not working"? Which armor do you want to mount to which ship? Can you mount it at all? Does it stay mounted after you undock?

Yep, it stays, and i tried mounting all "standard" armors, that is 1-8 "Armor Upgrade", no matter what the time before i get blown up stays more or less the same (shield helps a bit). Tried it on Bomber, SHF, HF, Freighter and Destroyer. Those where: Manta, Civilian Freighter, some Outcast bomber, Spatial and Typhoon Coalition Destroyer.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Euca - 10-12-2013

==============
BLOOD DRAGON'S MISSIONS
==============

It appears that any missions accepted in Kyoto don't activate and have to relog in order to abandon.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Croft - 10-12-2013

I've just tried to abandon a UC mission from Bourbon base in Burgundy, both docked and undocked without success. Only relogging cleared it.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Anders Berg - 10-12-2013

Hello! (I'm dummy on this but I need help her!)

Nice game, but I got a problem her, it’s,

Have a ship in TAU-37, name SKYLINE_III, Bas = Falkland Base, Can’t un-dock I bee kicking out from server and
now I’m banned can’t login.(The ship working well for two days a goo)

Can you help me out her…please!

Greetings

Anders Berg

(Have a BS and shoot on Hackers no effect, heavy guns and no dam, jump gate Cortez?)

Echo: Character-specific help requests go here.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Evo - 10-12-2013

(10-12-2013, 11:38 AM)Croft Wrote: I've just tried to abandon a UC mission from Bourbon base in Burgundy, both docked and undocked without success. Only relogging cleared it.

(10-12-2013, 02:08 AM)New_World_Order Wrote: ==============
BLOOD DRAGON'S MISSIONS
==============

It appears that any missions accepted in Kyoto don't activate and have to relog in order to abandon.

99% Sure this was the mission bug, server restart fixes it.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tunicle - 10-12-2013

==============
EQUIPMENT MOUNTING
==============

Gallic Assault Transport appears to be able to buy 80 cm's

Anki seems to have lost a mount, therefore anything on it cannot be unmounted as dealer no longer sees it.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - TLI-Inferno - 10-13-2013

The Outcast's Heavy Fighter, the Carabela, has only 4 guns despite its infocard saying otherwise.

Edit: Oh, because of separate torpedo slot, nevermind.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duvelske - 10-13-2013

==============
Jumpdrive & cloak fuell
==============

With cloaks you can use promethene. yet with jumpdrives you cannot. with jumpdrives you can use oil. with cloaks you cannot. So will both be valid fuels or only one of them for both?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Kampanom - 10-13-2013

==============
Unknown station in Tottori
==============

We aren't starting good with update 3. I restarted as KuAlliance (why? Because), spawned in some Farmer Alliance base in Tottori, undocked and the station was marked as "Unknown station". Getting away from it and returning didn't help.

That's not a bug. Scanners don't function in that part of the cloud, at all. Cape Soya's been like that since 4.85, and it is (was) intentional. ~ ae

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tunicle - 10-14-2013

==============
PLANET LEEDS - GRN
==============

Does not seem to sell anything in 48.71

Echo: Cannot replicate issue with current mod version of mod.