Discovery Gaming Community
The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. (/showthread.php?tid=102803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Kazinsal - 08-05-2013

* Kazinsal brofists Champ

Conspiracy.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Duvelske - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 11:24 AM)Champ Wrote: * Champ breathes heavily

CONSPIRACY!?

Shall add something nice in here about it. A guy asked me on skype why i didn't add him on the post i made who i would think would be good admins. When i confronted him with some nasty thing he was like ok.. BUT others admins.. kinda ironic how some try to talk themselves good to justify themselves to compare them to violations others have made.

So conspiracy? Maybe. How to solve it is something i would be more interested in.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Kazinsal - 08-05-2013

Quick break from the flood: The way to "solve" the "conspiracy" is to dilute it.

But y'know. It's a conspiracy. (ninja)

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Lythrilux - 08-05-2013

* Lythrilux remembers this thread had a topic.
Widow is the conspiracy.
Follow by Champ and Jansen, respectively.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Widow - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 11:43 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: Widow is the conspiracy.

It's my fault. K?

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Syf - 08-05-2013

Conspiracies again? Oh god..

* Syf crawls to the corner.

Nope.. nope.. nope..

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Lythrilux - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 11:46 AM)Widow Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 11:43 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: Widow is the conspiracy.

It's my fault. K?

Or is it? Hmmm, yes it is.
/me /me /me /me

EDIT: HAH, I BROKE THE SYSTEM.
Who's the conspiracy now? (Oh wait, that's not a good thing).

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Champ - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 11:28 AM)Duvelske Wrote: Shall add something nice in here about it. A guy asked me on skype why i didn't add him on the post i made who i would think would be good admins.

But that wasn't me, right? Unless I've drunk a bottle of tequila without noticing again.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - SeaFalcon - 08-05-2013

* SeaFalcon checks if this is flood...

"I WANT
POWER
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

over people their pixel worlds!

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Mark_Brown - 08-05-2013

The one guy that's applied 4 times for staffing over 7/8 years running on discovery. Each time giving the good reasons why i'm not 17 and has a big head on my shoulders how I'd being an administrator before on another Discovery server and yet. I still get crossed off. Which means statistically, the staffing on the server changes approximately every 1.5 years

Is the one guy that made the biggest application post, not. "Uh yeah why not me." Then got through.

If your name has been crossed off the list don't take offense. It could be for a wide variety of reasons, and there's always next time.

Not offended, I guess you have a good one for doing it four times over.

Yes, there's always a next time, but maybe Star Citizen will be out by then and Freelancer will die. Maybe then I'll get a position cause they'll be nothing to do.

(Just trolling nothing out of ordinary)

Chris/Bellck/Mark_Brown