Discovery Gaming Community
Observation - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Observation (/showthread.php?tid=102980)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Observation - Sabru - 08-10-2013

*Thank you for calling the state of delusion*

*President Tel-Aviv is currently experiencing the 'planning the domination of Sirius' delusion and cant come to the phone right now*

*please leave your message after the beep.*

*BEEP!*

RE: Observation - Landers - 08-10-2013

You're just mad at the Order|. Not biased at all.

RE: Observation - Lythrilux - 08-10-2013

Not meaning to troll here Tel, but yeah; you seem mad that you're a target.
Order still has a place in the mod, I am sure.

RE: Observation - Nexus Ark - 08-10-2013

(08-10-2013, 08:58 AM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: A few remarks, firstly my personal station and -david dvir- is NOT part of the ZA,

Funny, first your "brother" Lee Bergrat, now David Dvir, both were proudly in ZA now apparently "left" it. Stop changing things or messing stuff up to make the surrounding fits around "you", it does not make a good impression at all.

Not to mention I believe you fly under the ironic name of [ZA]Ambassador. As much as you like to deny not part of ZA, you had always been involving in their affairs.

RE: Observation - Wulven - 08-10-2013

I think the ZA's tactic of grabbing the attention of the houses is good. It grabs more role play for them and the order at the same time because after a few transmissions everyone starts to see ZA as a bunch of crazy people.
So its mostly all diamonds in the rough.

And even though the ZA have a habit of trying to engage me in a Corvo with the name Ambassador while I'm typing out long lines of boring role play to them. But I suppose you can't have it the way you want always.

RE: Observation - Bootsiuv - 08-10-2013

(08-10-2013, 08:58 AM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: A few remarks, firstly my personal station and -david dvir- is NOT part of the ZA, the only reason why I put those pilots in is to force the LSF to engage some recons ~ thus adding more "trouble" to The Order - I find it disturbing and well amusing that so many people mix my characters.

Powergame much?

You find it disturbing that so many people mix your characters?

Your mixing your characters guy...your using David Dvir to do something related to your other za chars, thus, mixing.

I will say you probably have the largest ego of anyone I've ever encountered in my 3 years here. So that's something I suppose. Big Grin

RE: Observation - Zen_Mechanics - 08-10-2013

Fair enough, but I enjoy feeding trolls myself - Which is why I knew this thread goes shazam not later then.. a minute after posting it. Cheer up, You forget I have chars on both sides.
Keep the none-ZA related none-sense out and focus on what I originaly wrote.

RE: Observation - t0l - 08-10-2013

"i made this thread just to attract trolls and get attention it was all an elaborate ruse hahahaha"

RE: Observation - Bootsiuv - 08-10-2013

(08-10-2013, 06:15 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: Fair enough, but I enjoy feeding trolls myself - Which is why I knew this thread goes shazam not later then.. a minute after posting it. Cheer up, You forget I have chars on both sides.

So the fact that Order declared war on ZA in response to the wuttery has nothing to do with your request at all?

Yah....ok guy. Do what you do. Shy

RE: Observation - Shizune - 08-10-2013

(08-10-2013, 06:15 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: Fair enough, but I enjoy feeding trolls myself - Which is why I knew this thread goes shazam not later then.. a minute after posting it. Cheer up, You forget I have chars on both sides.
(08-10-2013, 06:22 PM)Tal Wrote: "i made this thread just to attract trolls and get attention it was all an elaborate ruse hahahaha"

I Guess Tal summed it up whats going on. However save part where this will soon turn into something that requires the admins to lock it.