Discovery Gaming Community
[all traders] Delivery Mission ended - Prelude to: [Fall of Freeport 4] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [all traders] Delivery Mission ended - Prelude to: [Fall of Freeport 4] (/showthread.php?tid=105923)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: [all traders] Call for Commodity Delivery to FP4: PROLONGED UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT - Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH - 10-21-2013

[Image: SeanStone_TB_start.png]

Encryption: Medium, Business grade
Sender: Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH transport company
Sent from: planet New Berlin, New Berlin system, Rheinland
To: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination
Subject: Two deliveries to Freeport 4

Greetings, Mr. Henderson! My name is Sean Stone and I´m executive director of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH transport company, which you probably know as we are affiliated member of IMG, flying under guild´s flag for some time what helped us a lot solving problem with regulations and resctrictions for flying big cargo ships under freelancer registration back in that days.

Anyway, for this reason we wanted to help Freeport 4 as much as possible, unfortunately almost all our ships are flying contracts which can´t be delayed and time window you set is quite small. We hope you will understand that.

Fortunately, we just now bought at Singapore Shipyard IMG´s newly introduced Shishapangma heavy transport, which needed of course some test flights. So we sent it to bring some needed cargo to Freeport - 2100 cargo units of ship hull panels for repairs and 4200 cargo units of pharmaceuticals of all kinds. We hope that this little help...will help a little.

*he smiles a little*

Cargo confirmations arrived to my desk lat night and you can check them in data attachment of this message. Have a nice day and good luck there!

[Image: TB_end.png]

RE: [all traders] Call for Commodity Delivery to FP4: PROLONGED UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT - Karst - 10-21-2013

[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

Hello everyone, it's Lena Atzenbruck.
I'm a little late reporting this, I know, but of course ALG wouldn't leave it's friends hanging.
I made three trips with the Wels with some of the requested materials.

I know Peter also made a few trips, not sure if he reported them.

Anyway, here's the images.
I'll stop by in a bit to see if anything else is still needed.

Attachment 1
Attachment 2
Attachment 3
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]

RE: [all traders] Call for Commodity Delivery to FP4: PROLONGED UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT - Jack_Henderson - 10-22-2013

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Open Transmission ****

Dear suppliers,

with gratitude the Guild accepts the services and the goods you delivered to Freeport 4.

As many of you heard, the Freeport was attacked and occupied by the Liberty Navy in a surprise assault. We especially thank those haulers that were present at the scene of the attack and helped in the evacuation that may have saved many lives.

However, the loss of Freeport 4 doesn't mean your bonus is lost. I would just ask you for a little patience because at the moment things are chaotic. I will get back to regular bank business in the following days when I have the time to do the counts.

Thank you again for your time and effort. It has not gone unnoticed, even though we are living in a difficult time.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations Coordination

[Image: end.png]

=======

OORP INFO:

[color=#FF6347]

EDIT: MISSION PROLONGED TILL SUNDAY!

> What? Bring the commodities to FP4 (see list)
> When? Till Sunday Night
> Payment? Selling price on base has been buffed (again) - TNX to Aerelm
> Bonus? Possible.
> What to do for bonus? Post your deliveries with Screenshot of you in the selling screen + time stamp! Make it look Ingame!

Tnx to Aerelm for the price buff. Sorry for the inconvenience of the postponing of the other event, but RL > FL and we can haul a little longer. That's more realistic anyway.

RE: [all traders] Delivery Mission ended - Prelude to: [Fall of Freeport 4] - Ponge - 11-27-2013

Greetings, Mr. Henderson.

I know you have much on your hands, I'm just curious how is the counting standing?
Sincerely,

.:j:.Adam Wayland