Discovery Gaming Community
Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store (/showthread.php?tid=109907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - aakopa - 05-10-2014

[Image: 1126erp.jpg]

Your Group's Name: ALG Waste Disposal
Your Group's Tag: [ALG]-
Is the organisation's tag protected? Yes.
Your Vessels Papers and Identifications: All our ships have ALG transponder and papers.
Your reasons for applying: Better access to ores.
Proof of the transaction: Proof.

[Image: 18GD4rq]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Kruger - 05-11-2014

[Image: i2mb.png]

TO:avs
SUBJECT: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten Tag herr avs,

The Samura Heavy Industries are always welcome at our station. I did pass on the docking protocols to you and our station security so you will be able to dock with your ship cactus.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

TO:Ed Forder
SUBJECT: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten Tag herr Ed Forder,

The ALG is accepted and can dock there now. If you need anything you can always take a look at our shop, it is rather well supplied if i say so myself. I wish you a good day and safe skies.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Helene Schmidt

[Image: eepo.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Sath - 05-16-2014

Your Full Name: Toni Kroos
Your Vessel's Call-Sign: Freedom
Your Vessel's Papers and Identification: IFF||ID
Your reasons for applying: Cobalt and Copper ores are of more demand in Gallia and Silver is of more demand in Kusari. As, I have more interest in trading between various houses, I cannot find a more profitable solution and an even more relaxing spot than Reutlingen.
Proof of the transaction: Proof

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 05-19-2014

[Image: IncomingTransmission_zps7355724f.png]

To: Toni Kroos
Subject: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions

Guten tag,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hear by approve docking request for your ship to Reutlingen Storage Facility. I'm sure you will make a lot of profit while trading on our station. Good luck and fly safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Stellvertretender Vorsitzender, Ulrich Schweighöfer

[Image: EndOfTransmission_zps9863542e.png]

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Praetor - 05-31-2014

Your Full Name: Karn Holt
Your Vessel's Call-Sign: [Kruger]Ore.Miner.Unit
Your Vessel's Papers and Identification: 05-31-2014, 12:53 PM    05-31-2014, 12:59 PM   
Your reasons for applying: Mine and sell ore for cash ofcource.
Proof of the transaction: no fee for Krüger individuals

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 05-31-2014

To: Karn Holt

Guten tag,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hear by approve docking request for your ship [Kruger]Ore.Miner.Unit to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Good luck and fly safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - YashidaHolding - 06-24-2014

Your Group's Full Name: Yashida Holding
Your Group's TAG: Yashida|
Is the Organisation's TAG Protected? by using secure TAG Encryption. This ''Must'' be answered with: Yes
Proof of your Group's ID and IFF: ID | IFF
Your Reasons for Applying: Mostly the economical purposes and resupply
Proof of the Transaction: Proof of fee

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Vega - 06-24-2014

Your Full Name: Shiro Kazuo
Your Vessel's Call-Sign: Shiro.Kazuo
Your Vessel's Papers and Identification: ID|IFF

Your reasons for applying:
Kon'nichiwa, tomo. As a Samura employee, I usually do business within the taus, Rheinland and the omegas. It is in my best interest to further enhance my trading contacts. I look forward to the sealing of this arrangement and the mutual profit that will surely ensue.

Domo Arigato Gozaimashita,
Shiro Kazuo.

Proof of the transaction:
Payment.

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 06-24-2014

To: Yashida Holding

Guten tag herr/frau of Yashida Holding,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hear by approve docking request for your company's ships to Reutlingen Storage Facility. I hope our trading relations will further increase Kusari and Rheinland economical statuses. Good luck and fly safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,

RE: Reutlingen Storage Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Geolog - 06-24-2014

To: Shiro Kazuo

Guten tag,

Your papers and transponder are in order. I hear by approve docking request for your ship Shiro.Kazuo to Reutlingen Storage Facility. Krüger Mineralien does have a good contact network, you might find some of them on the station in the bar or in the equipment shop, take a look and see what you find. And as for the profit, you can rest assure they are guaranteed. Good luck and fly safe.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,